Have tried those glasses with lens like sun glasses they dim in strong light.

Do you take vitamin pills for migraines and drink plenty of water. if you sitting down a lot migraines could be stemmed from a back problem in lower back region.

Used to get heaps of migraines too until i started to read about the spine and nerves , my neck has discs c1-c4 very badly damaged and i used to have heaps of problems. Not until i noticed that my lower spinal area was the same. So i now know how to control my pain through better control of my lower back with bowel movements and eating more foods with roughage in them. And drinking plenty of water ,btw coffee can cause dehydration problems.

THey only trigger in UV light, so they dont work indoors.

They're ALSO never quite as clear as 'non variable' lenses.

Vitamins, painkillers, treatment, etc..... Don't work.

Basically because its not really a headache. Its physical muscle eye strain. which causes migraines.

A professional head massage fixes it instantly, but unfortunately any sort of muscle relaxant is also a sleeping pill; so there's no way to medicate it.

Just something I need to work out with my employer.... which is scary, because the job is good, and I'm new..... so they could just say 'out!'....

I get the same thing but for me its the tendons at the back of the neck.

Chinese eye exercises, give them a go.

I'll look into it.

But its mainly because I have to squint, to the point of onlookers thinking I have my eyes closed, to be able to read anything.

For those who are late to the party about me:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratoconus

Which stage are you with that?

Lost 10/20 lines on the eye chart when I was 17....so... 2004?

A year or so later, I was legally blind for 2 years, couldn't read at all, and hated walking down the street by myself.

Then about 8 years ago, I had a Kera-Ring (intac) inserted in my eye.

Then next year, 3 cases of Riboflavin Crosslinking.

After that I was legal to drive and can read again! ($50k or something stupid later......)

6 years later I had the rings removed due to some severe light refraction issues and lost a bit of vision again (but the crosslinking held some of it in place)

and now I'm up for a corneal graft! (organ donor)

I use glaucoma medication about 4 times a day to keep my pupils small so I can see better. Shit's expensive!

Edited by Master_Scythe
  • Like 1

I use glaucoma medication about 4 times a day to keep my pupils small so I can see better. Shit's expensive!

maybe you should get a narcotic habit ? pinpoint pupils and analgesic for your headaches ....

nah, just being a tool.... a new set of corneas would be amazing for you... welcome to have mine when i no longer need them, except the nsw licence no longer lists organ donor wishes

...tale of horror...

Shit, man..! There are few things that makes me cringe, but eye surgery is one of them - the keep right on seeing when the lid is open, so you get really up close and personal with those sharps. :(

I really hope you get some kickass new peepers for all your strife, dude.

...tale of horror...

Shit, man..! There are few things that makes me cringe, but eye surgery is one of them - the keep right on seeing when the lid is open, so you get really up close and personal with those sharps. :(

I really hope you get some kickass new peepers for all your strife, dude.

Funny story for that actually.

I refused Valium, because I don't want to know what a modified state of being is; I'm worried I'll want more.

So I'm strapped to the table, head in a padded clamp, and in my mind I was psyched up. I knew what was coming. This is eye surgery.

Scalpels, needles, tweezers, lasers, little drill things, you name it, I'd seen them before, I was damn ready!!!!!!!

But then I almost freaked out.

Did anyone know SHARPIE make a 'Flesh Marker'? I sure didn't......

They look identical to EVERY OTHER SHARPIE OUT THERE.

Suddenly inside my head "that's a pen.... pens don't go in the eye..... even in surgery, PENS DON'T GO IN THE EYE".

I talked it out with the othom, and it was all fine, no panic attack but still.

Scalpels and needles? no problem!

Pens? GOD SAVE US ALL!

New corneas are tempting, but I was warned, once I let them do that, I might need them as regularly as every 5 years.

Which means each new shaped cornea has the chance of being worse than the last.

Not to mention the cost, since its not a medicare covered operation (not using an intralase at least)

Its a touch choice right now, thats for sure, and full time work on a PC where not every font behaves with the "extra large font" mode is a squinting hell

Hence the 6 hour migraines.

Good Friday is here.

I was told by my father last night that its not compulsory not to eat meat on Good Friday. So looks like i get eat what is leftover from the hickory smoked Roast Lamb.

Good Friday is here.

I was told by my father last night that its not compulsory not to eat meat on Good Friday. So looks like i get eat what is leftover from the hickory smoked Roast Lamb.

So you're having a happy Easter after all! Congrats. :)

• Like 1

Jesus dying, the original lockout law

OMG Squidy does the second coming! (P.S. You're 2 days early dude. :) )

I'm always cumming early

Still? Have you tried a rubber band?

Cornflakes under the mattress?

I don't even?

We have an unopened box of Cornflakes in the pantry...

:(

Interesting ;)

Interesting ;)

Yeah...in the context of this thread I'm not sure what to do with them now!

Edit: Certainly not having them with yogurt!!

Edited by stuub27

Interesting ;)

Yeah...in the context of this thread I'm not sure what to do with them now!

Edit: Certainly not having them with yogurt!!

Good call. :P

So Easter is celebrated through a Rabbit because it breeds fast.

I always thought a pope in 1AD had started a big hunt against Rabbits to stop them carrying diseases and such.

And he changed it too a Egg as they where cleaner and not breed like a flies and eggs taste better.

I always thought a pope in 1AD had started a big hunt against Rabbits to stop them carrying diseases and such.

And he changed it too a Egg as they where cleaner and not breed like a flies and eggs taste better.

Wut?

There was no pope in 1Ad.

The rabbit and the eggs were fertility symbols from the pagan rituals that were ursurped into the 'Easter' tradition.

• Like 2

Wut?

There was no pope in 1Ad.

The rabbit and the eggs were fertility symbols from the pagan rituals that were ursurped into the 'Easter' tradition.

But eggs do not come out of rabbits ?

Maybe that is why Chickens are used in Voodoo .

:)

The entire Easter myth was evolved by some cabal on acid who once they came down went and founded Cadbury, after some years they span off a few other chocolate brands and then diversified into diabetes medications....

I told a retired bishop that once and he nearly had a cardiac arrest from laughing too hard :)

Cheers