Sign in to follow this  
redrob

loot error help

after downloading a few mods from gopher and a few others that i found myself i now get this error ,bugger cant post a tinypic

Try sticking it on Imgur.com. Meantime, what game?

• Like 1

Hi Cybes skyrim

hmm just signed up to imgur and how to i get it to atomic please.

tried to share the http link but nothing

Hi Cybes skyrim

hmm just signed up to imgur and how to i get it to atomic please.

Click 'images', drag the pic onto the page to upload it. Click it's thumbnail when done, select the permanent link (i.imgur.com), and ctrl-c. Come back here, click the little picture icon on the edit bar (insert image), ctrl-v the URL into the edit box. Done. :)

you are not allowed to use that extension on this comunity i triesd the image link the direct link and so on

dont see permanent link

you are not allowed to use that extension on this comunity i triesd the image link the direct link and so on

dont see permanent link

Not certain of the name (on phone and can't check) which is why I included the URL format. The others will work in the relevant places, but expire after some amount of time, which can leave you with a broken image.

This board can only use JPG or PNG.

Going to sleep now. Back in the morning!

• Like 1

Do you actually own the Dawnguard and Dragonborn dlc or the actual legendary edition of Skyrim which comes with them included? Judging from your load order esm's I'm guessing either not, you've got a really incorrect load order or you don't have them installed. A lot of mods will require the dlc to work at all.

Second, I'm fairly certain the unofficial legendary patch is all in one and makes the other unofficial patches pointless and/or a source of conflictions.

• Like 1

yes your right i dont have any of those Dawnguard and Dragonborn dlc or the actual legendary edition of Skyrim i thought that i needed those to run the other mods .

I also thought that loot soughts out my load order but it does not seem to refresh .What is your recomendation please.

should i just go and find a torrent and get the legendary edition your thoughts please.

im just going to uninstall all the mods and try again

so in a short i must have dawnguard and drognborn and heathfire to use some of the mods is this correct

im just going to uninstall all the mods and try again

so in a short i must have dawnguard and drognborn and heathfire to use some of the mods is this correct

Yeah, that's correct. Trying to reinstall them will end just as badly a second time.

thanks for your help ,so im best to find mods that dont need dawnguard and dragonborn then

thanks for your help ,so im best to find mods that dont need dawnguard and dragonborn then

That, or just spring for the expansions. Given how much the game grew and was improved by the extras, I'd do that. (In fact, I *did* that, since I initially got just the base game.)

• Like 1

ok then thanks for your help then i wont have to buy another game until my next life cheers

That, or just spring for the expansions. Given how much the game grew and was improved by the extras, I'd do that. (In fact, I *did* that, since I initially got just the base game.)

I just bought the entire game again on sale :P

$12.49 for the legendary edition was to good to pass up

• Like 3

dam from where i just looked on steam they want $50 U.S.

Christmas sales m8

It's such a rort that they can still charge full price for the dlc.

Agreed, especially Hearthfire...nothing's wrong with Hearthfire, but I think their price is a bit high imo

• Like 1

found a guy on ebay thats selling digital version for $16 saved_games anyone bought from this guy seems to have great feed back .