Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
PHETZ

Korean IPS Displays

Has anyone here had any recent experience with the cheap IPS displays from Korea? I'm talking specifically about the ones that use (IIRC) LG panels in cheaper enclosures. I know they used to be of questionable build quality, however it seems that there are now many more brands/models on the market and I'm wondering if this has increased competition enough to change the game. Additionally, it seems you can now buy "pixel perfect" displays that are guaranteed to have no stuck/dead pixels, which wasn't an option years ago when I last perused the range.

I'm happy to forgo the fancy stands and built-in speakers/USB ports to save some cash and still have a decent panel in terms of colour and resolution.

Any tips, comments or criticisms would be extremely helpful.

LG panels have always been some of the best; if you can prove they are, I'd be pretty keen to try one for cheap.

That said; how cheap?

MSY have been selling 24" IPS screens on and off for sub $200.

LG panels have always been some of the best; if you can prove they are, I'd be pretty keen to try one for cheap.

That said; how cheap?

MSY have been selling 24" IPS screens on and off for sub $200.

https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2404455

They're not the bargain they once were at the 27" tier, but at 30" you can still make some savings if you're prepared to take the risk.

• Like 1

home depot is welcoming their customers to participate in its home depot survey to express their opinions regarding the products and their services to maintain their reputation of having high standards to meet the customer satisfaction.