Sign in to follow this  
Ihsan

Dark Souls 3

Really? No thread yet? Are we all so busy with our jolly co-operation murder?

I'm enjoying myself so far, they seem to of reverted a lot of the silly changes or bad programming decisions from 2 (Soul memory, parries tied to fps etc) though Bloodborne seems to of destroyed my parry timings. A few things have gone back to Demon Souls style and a few others have been changed to closer to Bloodborne. The lighting effects when running around with a pyro flame in dark areas is almost like the bullshot videos from 2.

The layout of the maps seems a lot closer to Dark Souls 1 or Demons Souls so far even if progression seems a little linear zone wise, but I've gotta sidetracked in the undead setlement ganking people as a mad summon to know if it carries through.

There's a bug that's preventing people from summoning/being summoned for the boss, Dancer of the Boreal Valley. I am not exaggerating when I say that 90% of the time the summon fails, and then if you do manage to summon another player they can't pass through the fog wall to fight the boss. I've burnt through at least 50 embers and have had one player actually make it through the fog with me. I've left at least as many summon signs and I've made it into the room twice.

I'm running a pure sorcerer build and need at least one other player to help pull when I need to heal etc as my health/endurance aren't high enough to realistically go it solo. Apart from the embers I've burnt through all my pine resin and dark whatever it is trying to get a little bit more of an edge. If I rolled a warrior/knight/ any primary sword class really, I'd have beaten this boss hours ago.

I've got a bad temper at the best of times, but this shit here is making me want to kill someone. It was a fun and extremely challenging game up until the point where the broken matchmaking bent me over and fucked me in the arse without lube for five hours or so. I was hoping that the latest update would have sorted it out but I just jumped on after I updated and it appears to have gotten worse. FML.

Edited by disolusiond

I've been running around as a pyro. The dark battleaxe you get from the first mimic is your friend as a caster. More so on the dancer who is weak to dark. The axe has very low stat requirements, comes dark enchanted and has a decent movepool. Just level it up and go to town. I've only got 1000 life, just under a 100 stamina and like 15-17 str and dex (which I only got to use a raw enchanted version of the first katana until I realized how much better the axe was and a misspent point in one of the stats by mistake). Hardly a melee powerhouse but I get by with it and the first 100 phys block shield I found.

Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. FUCK YOU!

Edited by disolusiond

Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. Summoning phantom. Unable to summon phantom. YOU DIED

FTFY

Yes we know. The minor patch they pushed last night seems to of fucked something and my fog well on Demon King won't let anyone through.

I wouldn't be surprised if its a bug to do with hollowing and how its supposed to reduce the number of phantoms you can summon since the only other time I've seen the bug is when trying to spam in summons before it kicked in.

I think they've closed all matchmaking. Either that or I'm severely glitched. I haven't seen a summon sign or been summoned myself for a few hours now.

Apparently blue and old wolf summons are stuffed as well. Hence why you can get invaded and never get any help. I actually managed to get blue summoned 5 times tonight (which makes for a total of 7 since release...) and all but 2 failed or timed out.

Never played these games before. I have no idea what's going on. I've died so many times already and I've only played 10min...

Never played these games before. I have no idea what's going on. I've died so many times already and I've only played 10min...

You Died. Welcome to Dark Souls.

Don't let it get to you. Everyone dies a lot when they're first starting out. Take your time, it's not a button mashing game. The game is about patience. Wait, watch how the enemy attacks a few times, then try to land a few hits. Whatever you do, don't get greedy and start mashing R1. One or two hits is usually all that safe, any more then that and you can get punished hard (or in the case of a boss, dead). Some attacks are better blocked, some dodged, some rolled and some parried. Parrying will take some practice (and the correct offhand) to get the timing down but once you do it opens up big damage crits on enemies.

Everytime you find a new weapon try it out and see all the attacks it has. R1, R2, L2, dodge attack, roll attack, running jump attack, two hand variations etc. Find a weapon with a moveset you like and feel comfortable with. Healing is limited early on but you do get more fairly quickly just remember to turn in your estus shards to the blacksmith and burn your undead bones in the firelink shrine bonfire.

If you didn't already restart as either a Knight or a Warrior. They're the 'easiest' classes to start as, nice and tanky and give you a good foundation of how to lay out stats for a melee build. Herald has some nice gear and comes with a weak healing spell so it's not bad either. Avoid the dexterity assasian/thief classes to start with. You may think they sound awesome, but their starting equipment/stats are not great for learning the game. Casters are currently fairly weak in this version so I wouldn't recommend learning there to begin with. By all means try them out, but don't make them your first class (or use the herald instead).

It's now been two days without any kind of co-op/PvP. I haven't seen a summoning sign or been summoned. Haven't been invaded. I've rerolled three new characters and am constantly quitting and reentering the game, futilely trying to find a connection to another player. I remember the good old days, when a game actually had to be finished before it was released. This is beginning to piss me right the fuck off.

Well after hours of searching for some kind of fix online, I've come to the conclusion that I've probably been softbanned for no reason whatsoever. I have in no way cheated, hacked, modded, abused or done any other fucking thing that would justify a ban. The only two things I've had running while in game are InputMapper in order to use my PS4 controller to play the game, and Fraps to keep an eye on my frame rate. I've contacted support to try and get the ban lifted, but judging by the MASSIVE numbers of people who have been unjustifiably banned I'm not sure it will do much good. This means that I've paid these cunts $80 for a game that I no longer want to play because they can't keep their own house in order. Up until today I've bought every Souls game twice. Once on PS4 or PS3, and once on PC. Bloodborne only on PS4 as it didn't come out on PC. I won't be buying another one of their games, not ever. They just lost a very loyal customer. Fucking God damn mother fucking cunt ass fuck holes can eat my dick. FUCK!

Edited by disolusiond

I think the Dark Souls angries are making you overeact a little. Sure the summoning bug is annoying, but I'm sure they're fixing it. It's only been a week or so, give them time they have to test it across 3 separate systems then pass the MS certification crap.

If you're still having issues on a boss 9 out of 10 times I find it's because I'm doing something wrong. Once I accept that and do something else it usually dies the very next attempt. Pontif was tearing me apart until I realised that doding 3-4 attacks in a row was stupid and I could just block 1 attack with a shield for almost no damage and he'd stop. One equipped shield (and the wrong one at that) and 30 seconds later he was dead. Dying to maggots? Equip a torch. The mobs in the dungeon? Start using toxic Dying to R1 spamming invaders? There's a free parry after the second hit. etc etc.

This fucking matchmaking is making me want to put my fucking fist through my monitor. All day Saturday, just out of the blue, matchmaking started working, sort of. I could be summoned and invaded and even pass through the fog wall, but if I summoned someone at certain bosses, they couldn't pass through the fog with me, except for one time out of, I don't know, maybe 50 summons. Then Saturday night it all went to shit again.

I contacted support to see if they could recommend how to fix this bullshit, and they said it's a problem at my end, that my NAT wasn't open. It fucking was open the entire time I was playing the game. Also, how in the name of fuck was I able to be summoned and be invaded when my NAT was closed when the problem was a closed NAT? Also, why in fuck would MP just stop working when no settings were changed and how is that related to my NAT being either closed or open? The game wasn't even restarted when it all went to it's default setting of shit again. How could that possibly be a fault at my end?

I was willing to hear what they had to say regarding these questions which I email'd back to support, along with a recommendation that if they make another game that is so heavily reliant on matchmaking that maybe they should make sure the fucking multiplayer fucking works before they release it. Still haven't heard back from them yet.

I'm pretty sure I'm towards the end of the game now and I've had maybe 8 hours out of 60+ when I could actually connect with other players.

And no, Ihsan, it's not the "Dark Souls angries" that's pissing me off. I'm pretty fucking good at the Souls games by now. I am well versed in having to die a lot in order to learn the patterns of the bosses. What pisses me off to no fucking end is having to play almost the entire game by myself with no fucking end in sight where the multiplayer will actually work. What pisses me off even more is the fact that the cunts wont even acknowledge that there is a problem, not to me anyways. It's my NAT that's closed. Forget the thousands of players who are having the same garbage MP experience as I am. Forget all the articles online pointing out that exact problem. It's my network. The network that works perfectly with every other MP game I own and has been stable as fuck for the last 8 years. That's the problem.

No, you're right. You're not angry at Dark Souls. You're just angry in general like you normally are. Everything is a personal affront to you.

Support is just doing their job. Walking people through basic problems that a lot of people do actually have like nat problems or leaving passwords on. Its no different then telling someone to turn something on at the power or plug it in.

Invading is fine. Aldritch is fine. Moundmakers is fine. Password playing is working correctly. Carebear activities are broken. From a point of view over three quarters of the multiplayer is working correctly.

Playing on PS4, online has been nearly flawless. "Unable to summon" has only happened on a few occasions, and never more than once or twice.

Up to Irithyll, the Pontiff Knights are giving me grief. They're just so fast!

@lhsan, that is still no excuse for a triple A game to have this feature of jolly co-operation NOT working for ANY platform. I've tried being summoned and summoning for some bosses. 3/4 of the time, it doesn't work and it ends up that the bosses get a health buff because of the failed summoning.

This is compared to DS2 which ran flawlessly for summoning. So it really shows that the A-Team for FromSoft just doesn't know how to get their fcking netcode working.

Perhaps, but I wouldn't really call it a netcode issue. As I said invading works fine, red/purple summons work fine. Co-op worked fine in the beta, the JP extra 2 weeks and before the first patch so something has clearly happened afterwards, so it's clearly something to do with only a small section of the multiplayer, but getting feedback from Japanese developers is like pulling teeth. Though for all their improvements the A team has made a number of questionable choices, like the roll back to locking out invasions after killing bosses or removal of sin/blue soapstones etc.

Last night I got a few "Unable to summon phantom", but I noticed that the longer a summon sign is on the ground, the less likely it is to work.

Maybe there's just a lot more demand than supply?

There was a patch last night with no patch notes, so who knows really.

Anyone interested in some coop/pvp shenanigans? Playing on both PC and PS4, have a few SL120 toons on the PC version to play with, still on my first playthrough on the PS4 though.

Laggy multiplayer is kind of putting me off, but it is at least enjoyable when playing with others. (Gank squads are always fun :P)

With the Overwatch beta over I'm sort of feeling the urge to make a new character and fix up a few of the issues my first playthrough has and then screw that character up by taking it into ng++ to complete the cheevos. I just need some good character creation sliders...

I still need to do several of the side quests on subsequent playthroughs. They're a bit more convoluted than previous games. Its easy to entirely miss NPC interactions in some areas if you don't take the right path or finish the area in one go without having to reload. Patches encounter in cathedral is easy to miss, as is Anri's entire side quest if you don't go back through certain areas etc.

I'm surprised how fast people worked it all out to be honest. Especially with the branching quests that can end prematurely if you choose the wrong option or go to locations in the wrong order.

With the Overwatch beta over I'm sort of feeling the urge to make a new character and fix up a few of the issues my first playthrough has and then screw that character up by taking it into ng++ to complete the cheevos. I just need some good character creation sliders...

You playing on PC? Do I have you on steam? If you're up for some jolly cooperation give me a yell!

Hmmm, I don't think I do on Steam. I still need to work out my build before I go headlong into a character.

The only things I really messed up was

giving the priestess the wrong book (in for a penny, in for a pound after that mistake), having Seigward somehow manage to die on the Yhorm fight

and missing a few NPC invasions since I wasn't embered in the righht spot and then killed the boss. The B team at least got that bit right. Who knows with the last step of

Greirat. There seems to be so much conjecture over how to make him live through the last thieving step atm.

Perhaps, but I wouldn't really call it a netcode issue. As I said invading works fine, red/purple summons work fine. Co-op worked fine in the beta, the JP extra 2 weeks and before the first patch so something has clearly happened afterwards, so it's clearly something to do with only a small section of the multiplayer, but getting feedback from Japanese developers is like pulling teeth. Though for all their improvements the A team has made a number of questionable choices, like the roll back to locking out invasions after killing bosses or removal of sin/blue soapstones etc.

The problem was that the beta had only the Dancer as an area which had a much larger summoning area to do so. Some of the other bosses really make me mad though because of either the special cutscene needed or something prevents the summon from coming in.

E.g. For High Lord Wolnir, 2/3 times I was summoned for that fight, I never get through the fog gate and watch haplessly as my summoner died or I just black crystal out of sheer frustration. Another example would be Vordt of the Boryll Valley. Same problem there. It seems that having more than 1 summon for certain bosses doesn't work. Again, the Abyss Watchers I summoned 2 to help and only 1 managed to get through. Being summoned, I had the same issue of not going through the fog gate and having to be content with killing Darkwraiths outside. So this still points to a fundamental flaw with the game/netcode in not recognising the summons and allowing them access in.

The alternative would be to die/homeward bone out then try again. Even so, it still doesn't necessarily guarantee a successful jolly co-op. This is the problem with the A-Team (and most likely Miyazaki) is that Dark Souls should be done alone which isn't necessarily the case. I like having the thought of helping people in need.