Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
McDonough1990

I love cartoon wallpaper

Coraline is a 2009 American stop-motion animated 3D dark fantasy horror film based on Neil Gaiman 's 2002 novel of the same name .It was produced by Laika and distributed by Focus Features . The film depicts an adventurous girl finding an idealized parallel world behind a secret door in her new home, unaware that the alternate world contains a dark and sinister secret.

Coraline received critical acclaim. As of April 2012, the film has a 90% "Certified Fresh" rating at Rotten Tomatoes ,and an 80 out of 100 at Metacritic , indicating "generally favorable reviews." David Edelstein said the film is "a bona fide fairy tale " that needed a "touch less entrancement and a touch more ... story." AO Scott of The New York Times called the film "exquisitely realized" with a "slower pace and a more contemplative tone than the novel. It is certainly exciting, but rather than race through ever noisier set pieces toward a hectic climax in the manner of so much animation aimed at kids, Coraline lingers in an atmosphere that is creepy, wonderfully strange and full of feeling."

Download the Coraline’s picture in here Coraline wallpaper

We have more free cartoon wallpaper. You can use it like a cell phone or computer wallpaper

cartoonwallpaper736373.jpg

Edited by .:Cyb3rGlitch:.

Wow. Welcome to 2005. The spammers must be getting pissed off that we're onto them and their malware links aren't lasting more than half an hour.

I too like cartoon wallpaper;

Make me a Gravity Falls one please OP.

For the authentic Gravity Falls experience, put stickers all over your monitor. Yes, even the image-displaying part.

BOP!

I too like cartoon wallpaper;

Make me a Gravity Falls one please OP.

For the authentic Gravity Falls experience, put stickers all over your monitor. Yes, even the image-displaying part.

BOP!

• Like 2