SonOfNoddy

What game have you played the most?

HOLY SHIT THAT'S GLORIOUS to bad I can't afford it ;-;

Well, no - it's pretty outrageous. ;) But it is ~six months away - you have time to save.

Edited by Cybes

Well, no - it's pretty outrageous. ;) But it is ~six months away - you have time to save.

So, $0 a year means that in six months i'll have enough to buy 0/6 of it?

"What game have you played the most?"

Life. Approximately 499,342 hrs and counting.

edit 2: Since late 2011 lots of WoT.

WoT not even good, WoW (world of warships) = bae :P

and I never much liked life, there's no respawn system and the developers don't bother to fix bugs, the updates are also WAY to big...like the puberty update? Fuck man, that was like, 3 days of annoying :P

Updates ?! Don't talk to me about updates !! They never end ... till they start the downgrades :P

As for WoW ... yeah no not for me. Try WoT on a PS4 ... with a BIG screen ... it's great.- I'm still playing it on the pc

myself. And no matter how much or often I whinge I still get a kick out of it :) - but I enjoy watching Walt on PS4.

The graphics are infinitely better as well.

Console peasant *spits on ground*

Haha you be a snob ! I'm a pc player too, much to Walt's chagrin.

Tanks on the big screen is a hoot from a spectators POV. I get to see sooo much more definition re the tanks and the

battle fields. Audio is pretty good too especially now the new speakers are kicking in.

I can operate a controller to turn the machine off and to find my iView for the big screen. That's about it for me.

edit: " pc "

Yes, but you *play* console, you can't be considered one of Glorious PC Gamers if you play console :P

• Like 1

I just got my first console, a 1TB PS4, i bought it with a bundle of games, and a second controller. The bundle had the Nathan Drake collection, GTA V and Far Cry 4. I borrowed Fallout 4, Just Cause 3, and Deadpool from a friend.

I don't really consider myself to be a console gamer, this may change over time. I was encouraged to buy the PS4 so that I can play GTA V Online with a friend who has an extensive console collection (she has about every console except for anything Xbox)

I will probably invest in the new "Wii U" (Which isn't a Wii U, and isn't replacing the Wii U) which Nintendo will be releasing next year.

Try WoT on a PS4 ... with a BIG screen ... it's great.- I'm still playing it on the pc

myself. And no matter how much or often I whinge I still get a kick out of it :) - but I enjoy watching Walt on PS4.

Pfft try iRacing on 2.75m wide of screens, wrapping 120-130 degrees

Try WoT on a PS4 ... with a BIG screen ... it's great.- I'm still playing it on the pc

I remember having the odd go at racing. My crashes would've looked frigging phenomenal on your set up :P~

Also SoN I need to correct you there I play on the pc and observe only the PS4 games ;)~

I remember having the odd go at racing. My crashes would've looked frigging phenomenal on your set up :P~

Also SoN I need to correct you there I play on the pc and observe only the PS4 games ;)~

Pfft, I play PC and observe pc games

What you do is you go to daddy's wallet every now and then and sneak out $5, do it at random intervals so we won't notice (this is best when he get's change so you know he won't have counted it yet.)

Noddy doesn't visit this page does he? :)

Edited by Xen

What you do is you go to daddy's wallet every now and then and sneak out $5, do it at random intervals so we won't notice (this is best when he get's change so you know he won't have counted it yet.)

He doesn't have change...and still, it'd be a very long time 'till I can afford a HOTAS system by taking $5 "every now and again"

He doesn't have change...and still, it'd be a very long time 'till I can afford a HOTAS system by taking $5 "every now and again"

It could well be time for a job then.

Don't neglect your super :)

It could well be time for a job then.

Don't neglect your super :)

Jobs? Pfft!

As much as I hate to admit it, probably Modern Warfare 1 or 2, on the PS3. All I did for 3 years was play those games with mates from America. Not sure which one I clocked up the most hours on, but it'd be one of em.

Xfire tracked about 2500 hours of CS: Source for me back in the day. Next highest was NWN at around 350 hours. However I played quite a few toons on WoW a long time ago and racked up well over 3000 hours in the end.

Highest count in the last 5 years would be Dark Souls, followed by Dark Souls 2 and then finally Dark Souls 3, with somewhere over 200 hours for DS, 185~ for DS2 and around 140~ for DS3 (so far).

Oh and Rainbow Six Siege. I haven't really played for about a month or so, but I had around 165 hours played in TDM and 25~ or so in Terrorist Hunt coop.

*EDIT* Forgot about Dying Light. Got that on PS4 when it came out and spent over 200 hours across several playthroughs and lots of random coop. Great fun.

Edited by NukeJockey

Jobs? Pfft!

Maybe good news for you, SoN. You can swing $100 a damned sight easier than whatever that monster HOTAS will sell for:

My top 10.

World of Tanks approx. 1765.

Warthunder : 1163

7 Days To Die: 490

Fallout New Vegas: 318

Neverwinter: 316

Fallout 4: 254

Reign of Kings: 210

Mount & Blade Warband: 155

Talisman: Digital Edition: 100

Skyrim: 100

Back in the 80s was a graphical RPG "Alternate Reality". I really gave it a run.

You levelled up depending on experience points which themselves were gained via encounters, combat, finding new places and items. Each level requires double the XP of the previous. From memory it takes about 15-20 minutes for the first level-up, and I had 2 or 3 characters that I got to level 10-12.

So, likely hundreds of hours into that one.

In more modern times, Abe's Oddyssee on the PS1 got a lot of playtime, was the main reason I bought the machine to begin with.

Unreal Tournament on the PC. Far Cry. Crysis and sequels.

Hard to say but possibly Far Cry and a couple of mods of it have gotten the most playtime on PC. Mainly because it's been around 12 years and I've picked it up again a few times including from a couple of months ago.

My top 2:

7000-10000 (estimate) - Neverwinter Nights (online pvp persistant world servers)

1000 - Dota2

I had over 1000 hours in Everquest, an mmo from 1999. Just looked it up on google and thats about 2.7 years which makes sense because i played it for 3 or 4 years.

As a kid i put well over 100 hours into final fantasy 7 and 8 each

i played wow for many years for way to many hours

5/2/2011 USD 14.99 1-month Automatic Charge Recurring, USD 14.99 per month

that was my last subscription. Honestly I can no remember how many days worth of play I had but it was pushing a year. Its a drug I still get cravings for it :S

Oh yeah like 400 hours in cs go and a few hundred in dota 2

My top 2:

7000-10000 (estimate) - Neverwinter Nights (online pvp persistant world servers)

I put a lot of hours into nwn online persistent but i did my best to avoid pvp

its a great game just a shame they shut down my favorite server due to lotr copyright

Also rainbow six raven shield, Baldurs gate

Yes SonOfNoddy 7 days to die is a cool game

It's just SoN :p

Aww - but I was saving "Nodlette" for a special occasion! ;)

It's just SoN :p

Aww - but I was saving "Nodlette" for a special occasion! ;)

my birthday's 10/10, use it then ;)

I have a feeling I remember seeing hte post when you were born :S

I can probably find it on the archives if I search hard enough