Sign in to follow this  
stuub27

Opinions on Mobileciti please?

Just like the title says, really. If you've had dealings with this site can you please share your experiences?

Thanks

Just like the title says, really. If you've had dealings with this site can you please share your experiences?

Thanks

I have not ordered anything through them yet. But they have a HUGE range of everything and seem like they are buying in small quantities from Hong Kong.

Was looking for a case for my 640xl it seemed pretty cheap ,but when you add postage and such its expensive.

Thanks

I have not ordered anything through them yet. But they have a HUGE range of everything and seem like they are buying in small quantities from Hong Kong.

Was looking for a case for my 640xl it seemed pretty cheap ,but when you add postage and such its expensive.

Thanks for that. Looking at their phones (the HTC One X9, specifically)...

Edit: Was thinking of the wrong company.

They're fine. I've purchased a phone from them before.

Thanks!

I did look at that web site, they are like kogan and the phones are grey imports.

I've bought from them before.

I'd prefer to deal with Kogan, since Kogan has been absolutely painless time and time again for warranty returns (slow, but painless).

I know Officeworks matches mobiciti :)

The last phone I bought - a Nokia 3210 or something - was from them. Ordered online, picked it up because I was in Sydney on holidays.

Never dealt with them afterwards, but that was painless.

• Like 1