Sign in to follow this  
Lewis0076(2)

10 to 21 - what have I missed?

The original shitposting 10-year-old is back, but he is 21 now with the ability to string together sentences and a spellchecker.

So, what have I missed out on guys? How is everyone?

• Like 1

The magazine's no more (I guess you know that).

The forum is sort of dwindled significantly. All we do now is talk about shit we've recently bought, shit we've recently watched or listened to, post occasional short personal memory dumps, complain about the government and opposition party, and have ongoing arguments about whether certain groups around the planet should be embraced or nuked.

Hey Lewis!

I remember you. You might have gotten older...but so has everyone else. :)

So what are you doing with yourself?

Hi Lewis0076(2) :)

" How s everyone ?" ... well a lot are elsewhere it seems. What Rybags says is pretty true though I don't see how that differs much from the past.

About the only thing not often brought up these days are relationship issues. Apart from Cyb3r's budding new date ... but that's not gotten all

'angsty' yet, if it ever will :P And he's only listed it in WOYM ... no, real 'angst' is creating one's own thread about it.

Me, I'm just up from a pretty decent eight hours sleep after a longer week's work. I need to do washing and stuff but right now the peace round

here is too good to spoil. Vegging for a bit longer is the plan me thinks.

The original shitposting 10-year-old is back, but he is 21 now with the ability to string together sentences and a spellchecker.

So, what have I missed out on guys? How is everyone?

I remember your name. FFS - that means I've been here eleven years?!

The magazine's no more (I guess you know that).

The forum is sort of dwindled significantly. All we do now is talk about shit we've recently bought, shit we've recently watched or listened to, post occasional short personal memory dumps, complain about the government and opposition party, and have ongoing arguments about whether certain groups around the planet should be embraced or nuked.

We are a bunch of winging bastards aren't we?

Good to see a few people remember me, lol. Even though I never really posted anything remotely memorable.

Just to catch up with you guys; I'm working in I.T at the moment and am still in Sydney.

Do the meets still run?

Do the meets still run?

Haven't seen an announcement in years, dude - though there may be the odd impromptu thing.