Sign in to follow this  
gamble

Looking for good vehicles game

I like the vehicles in bf4 and was looking for a game that has more vehicles or planes.... Maybe even space game that is FPS like. Suggestions? I've never done Sims, looking more of a arcade type game but willing to explore.

Maybe even space game that is FPS like.

I really haven't been paying too much attention to most new games recently, but that line...

Um... Kinda out there, especially since it's not finished yet, but have you thought about Star Citizen? Currently in the playable stuff released is FP dogfighting and racing, and EVA work with guns. Coming soon, though, is a 6WD all-terrain rover to hoon about the planetary sized, um, planets. (Seriously: the entire Skyrim province would have taken up less than one of the simple mission areas in the CitizenCon demo.) And the personal combat segment (Star Marine) is due in the next release. I'd urge you to have a look at the last couple of vids in the SC thread if you haven't already seen them.

Maybe it's not your bag, but at least you'll get a decent idea of it, rather than listening to fanboys/haters.

• Like 1

less a shooter and a lot less polished but with space engineers build your own vehicles!

...with space engineers build your own vehicles!

Yyes. And it's quite enjoyable/fun to do so. But SE ground vehicles handle like shit at best, and at worst with spontaneously roll or somersault before destroying themselves.

If you ever decide you want to drive vehicles properly, head on over to http://www.atomicsimracing.net

Shameless plug, but many Atomicans who are motorsports fans have migrated over there to keep their motorsports/sim racing fantasies alive.

I personally like GTA V Online for driving, flying, popping a cap in ppls ass.