Sign in to follow this  
Soulessdeath

Looking for a new game to play

I am looking for a new game to play, Have been playing alot of the newer games but cant seem to find one that keeps me interested, Currently playing The Forest ( would love to play multiplayer with someone) But other than that not much is keeping me interested. I play WoW, Dota 2, Minecraft and ARK occasionally. Can anyone suggest a good game? Builders, RPG, Strategy, Platform puzzle (spyro). Must be on PC.

I am looking for a new game to play, Have been playing alot of the newer games but cant seem to find one that keeps me interested, Currently playing The Forest ( would love to play multiplayer with someone) But other than that not much is keeping me interested. I play WoW, Dota 2, Minecraft and ARK occasionally. Can anyone suggest a good game? Builders, RPG, Strategy, Platform puzzle (spyro). Must be on PC.

You don't mention which you have tried. But anyway... I've not been bothering with really new stuff for quite a while - I need to get new hardware to run the bleeding edge. But I can play Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers, and those can be fun to mess with if you like builders.

Completed the PORTAL series?

The new Tomb Raiders are a nice action\puzzle cross...

We Happy Few is looking to be AMAZING.

To this day I still lose countless hours to Snes9x emulator and MarioWorld.

My recommendations:

Dark Souls

Dark Souls 2

Dark Souls 3

If you can survive Blight Town in DS1, you can survive anything.

Edited by SquallStrife