JediKnight

Now this I couldn't believe ...

I was at the supermarket yesterday morning, and some young people were out front talking, and I heard one of them say he'd just watched "Rogue One", and it was shit because it was a rip-off of "Star Wars" .. I just shook my head and went inside to do my shopping ...

He was probably half baked. That's the only explanation I can think of.

0XkMHBy.jpg

Edited by JediKnight

PMSL.

I saw a Nirvana "Teen Spirit" music video on YouTube, there was a comment from some moron "They've ripped this off from Miley Cyruss".

• Like 2

PMSL.

I saw a Nirvana "Teen Spirit" music video on YouTube, there was a comment from some moron "They've ripped this off from Miley Cyruss".

Ha .. was she wasn't even born when Teen Spirit was released ...

I was blissfully unaware that toe rag had covered it.

• Like 1

I was blissfully unaware that toe rag had covered it.

Aww be fair, she's not my taste either for a good 80% of her music, but she CAN sing.

Aww be fair, she's not my taste either for a good 80% of her music, but she CAN sing.

I was not commenting on her abilities.

Rogue one was shit. 2nd worst starwars movie after the force awakens.

• Like 1

I didn't mind it. Though a little too long with the first half dragging the chain. Enjoyable second half and I like how the ending almost seamlessly welds into the start of Episode IV. In the grand scheme of things though I'd still put the latest 2 well behind IV and V, probably slightly behind VI as well.

That said though, there's not really any memorable new characters. In fact that's the trouble with almost all of the modern day SW movies - lack of standout characters.

Worst, I'd probably say Ep 1 closely followed by 2.

• Like 1

I didn't mind it. Though a little too long with the first half dragging the chain. Enjoyable second half and I like how the ending almost seamlessly welds into the start of Episode IV.

I felt the same way. I was starting to yawn, and then it began to move at a faster pace. Some spectacular visual FX ... I haven't watched it again yet. I've only watched Ep VII twice as well. By comparison, I've watched the original trilogy over 1,000 times each. And none of the films that followed those three films are up to par.

Yes, I'm old. :)

Edited by JediKnight