🙂

Crazy guy, never met him, miss him nonetheless.

RIP.

Cheers

It is reported that Jeffrey Epstien is dead. And the only reason that is a shame for me is that he now can not talk about his cronies within his enormous paedo lifestyle

Apparently so, good riddance but a bit extraordinary to have Trump tweeting that he had dirt on Bill Clinton,insinuating the Clinton's were behind his being taken off suicide watch.

Perhaps Donald has forgotten he too has links and prior associations to the deceased pedophile ?

I doubt there is much if anything of a conspiracy here, it seems more likely he was throat crushed by an inmate when allowed out in the yard, but that is all the speculation there is at the moment.

Cheers

There are probably very few in the USA who have not had some sort of connection with this piece of slime ... however  Bill Clinton spent more than a dozen visits to Jeffrey's Island and it is said that in five occasions Bill dumped his security detail so let's not be coy here about the guilt of the Clintons.

🙂

Nothing much would surprise me about the Clinton's, or Trump.

However I doubt Bill was able to ever dump his security detail - the last time that ever really occurred was in the Reagan era, and even then only more as a joke, when out on Regan's ranch with the perimeter well secured.

The SS really do take their job very seriously.

Cheers

r.i.p. "polly" farmer

star of geelong footy club in my distant past when i was a young boy in melbourne and barracked for the cats

84 is a good run, especially for a koori from his era

🙂

I admit I did not know of him, but sounds like a damned good bloke   🙂

RIP

Cheers

Richard Williams died, 86, of cancer.

Who?

He was the animator who gave us Roger Rabbit and others, won a couple of Oscars along the way.

A good innings.

RIP.

Cheers

Almost flew under the radar...

Peter Fonda, aged 79 from respitory failure due to lung cancer.

Starred in Easy Rider and plenty more - part of the famous acting family, he was son of Henry, Brother of Jane and father of Bridget.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, Just told of it, guess he lived long enough to not leave a particularly good looking corpse -not his quote, but he lived it....

RIP.

Cheers

Edited by chrisg

RIP - actually he was only 73 and looked pretty healthy from sightings I can remember.  Seems it was Acute myeloid leukemia.

OK, saw some more recent footage - he was wasting away.  Didn't really know him but seemed to be one of the decent types.

On 8/22/2019 at 6:33 PM, Rybags said:

OK, saw some more recent footage - he was wasting away.  Didn't really know him but seemed to be one of the decent types.

Yeah, but you have to wonder how any politician would look in the current political scene with the 24/7 news cycle. Kind of like how people ask how Bradman would go against modern bowlers. We'll never know.