Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
thuylinhphuong

Do we expect too much from revolutionary franchise sequels?

Yeah, that elvenwhore can be a right bitch like that. Always gotta watch your back around her!

Yeah, that elvenwhore can be a right bitch like that. Always gotta watch your back around her!

?

As far as the new member responsible for this thread ( and any other potential member ) is concerned, you've just outed elvenwhore as the culprit.

Are you serious ?

Also, I see Rybags can't be bothered answering you, but since you insist in asking the questions ...

a) any potential new members would quite likely be aware of issues re bots and annoying bot-posts. So, if they're for real, and care enough they will return regardless, imo.

b) from what I can see, this is the first time you've taken it upon yourself to question his experience and right to post regarding possible bots ...

c) this one is just about you feeling ansty and wanting to have a go at someone, imo ;)

Edited by eveln

c) Given you said it's a current active mod, that doesn't leave that many options, as far as 'outing' anyone. I'm assuming it wasn't Elvenwhore, and am all for sticking the boot in to her because she likes it. Then she gets to use her much better boots.

b) 'taken it upon myself', that's a good one. I've deliberately made this a public conversation as a general reminder for others. Otherwise it would be private, in which case, I'd still be 'taking it upon myself', but you'd be none the wiser. Who do you think should be 'taken it upon themselves' to make sure new users aren't scared off?

a) Any potential new member is likely not aware of spam on here, because it's usually cleaned up within an hour or two of appearing. Most such threads don't even get an RTM.

c) Given you said it's a current active mod, that doesn't leave that many options, as far as 'outing' anyone. I'm assuming it wasn't Elvenwhore, and am all for sticking the boot in to her because she likes it. Then she gets to use her much better boots.

b) 'taken it upon myself', that's a good one. I've deliberately made this a public conversation as a general reminder for others. Otherwise it would be private, in which case, I'd still be 'taking it upon myself', but you'd be none the wiser. Who do you think should be 'taken it upon themselves' to make sure new users aren't scared off?

a) Any potential new member is likely not aware of spam on here, because it's usually cleaned up within an hour or two of appearing. Most such threads don't even get an RTM.

You did take it upon yourself to assume Rybags was in the wrong.

As you said earlier spamming and bot-posting is prevalent on other sites, a new person would not be wise to the clean up that might go on here.

Glad you know what you're assuming when you post, but a stranger wouldn't be so fortunate ;)