Chaos.Lady

"As official as it gets" Atomic Meet - 17 years young! Date-3 Feb 18

I'm gonna take a stab at the people in your pics Opy ... Chaos and Sacrifcial Newt; Opy and ReapermanRS; ReapermanRS and Mr Friendly ?

Cake looks too good. glad you all had a fine time of it. aaand thanks for the pics :)

The Thor impersonator was Vanna. Didn't get a pic of Reaper for some reason.

Chaos and Fenn looking after the cake.

Not many photos were taken that I noticed. Everyone was just having a good time, didn't seem to need to take the pics.
Do wish I'd taken more photos in hindsight, but nothing to stress about.

And gifts! I don't know if anybody expected gifts but our fantabulous hosts did not disappoint. Drinking mugs, mouse that went to 3 people before it found somebody that wanted it, PC games, headphones, cake....

Actually, by the end of the night, you could just call everyone Virul. I think we all had a turn of wearing Virul's name tag by then.

Edited by Opy

That has to have been one of the most epic, fun, hug-filled whirlwind of a 24 hours I've had in...

You guys are awesome! :-) So, so good to see so many of you together again. To those I got the chance to talk to - thank you! I had an amazing night. To those I missed or barely caught up with, that's definitely my loss and I'm sorry to have not spent more time with all you glorious, glowing examples of Atomic goodness :-)

And thanks to all who made my +1, pocket, feel at home :-D A magazine reader since the beginning, and an adopted BrisAtomican, he's never gotten around to signing up to the forums. Thanks for making us both feel welcome :-)

Chaos_Lady and SacrificalNewt - congratulations and THANKS for everything you did to put on such a fantastic evening.

And now for some pictures :-) Pretty much all these were taken by pocket, so I'm not stealing credit. Souls, blood, yes; credit, no.

Love ya, Atomic!

• Like 4

I don't know what else to add. I'm just so sore and happy.

I'll have a few photos to add eventually, but not a lot as Opy said, everyone just talked to everyone.

Not a quibble was had :)

Actually, by the end of the night, you could just call everyone Virul. I think we all had a turn of wearing Virul's name tag by then.

Virul had a few :P

Buy the end of the night I'm pretty sure everyone would have been wearing Virul if your defences weren't up :P

• Like 1

Oh, and thanks to Jedi_Vader20 who signed my book twice!!

:-p

edit: oh and I really appreciate the effort Virul put in to match his drinks to his shirt all night :-)

Edited by elvenwhore

i'm using it now :) it was installed that night :)

And gifts! I don't know if anybody expected gifts but our fantabulous hosts did not disappoint. Drinking mugs, mouse that went to 3 people before it found somebody that wanted it, PC games, headphones, cake....

Did I miss something?

Rob.

About 5 months? ;)