Sign in to follow this  
stuub27

Trinity International Computer systems

Has anyone had dealings with these guys? I'm not willing to attempt building myself (the shame!).

http://www.ticomputers.com.au/

I know these guys have been around for years, which is a good sign. Also, PC & Tech Authority magazine feature one of their systems each month in their System News and Market Watch.

But personal feedback from an atomican would be most appreciated if there is any to be had.

Thanks

As the chap that's doing those reviews, and having previously recieved a couple of systems from them for full reviews in the past, they seem like an outfit that builds solid systems.

They're usually one of if not the first places to offer new parts out in the market in their prebuilt systems.

They're well put together and often come pre-overclocked for you. How many other places do that?

Good prices, and shipping was pretty quick too.

I think they're a smaller operation than other places, but that might work to their advantage, their turn around times for a system build is very quick. The bigger places you'll go into a queue. But that could simply be because they prioritised the build for magazine review. Who knows.

So while I haven't spent any of my own money with them, if I didn't build my own systems I would be considering their systems when buying.

• Like 2

As the chap that's doing those reviews, and having previously recieved a couple of systems from them for full reviews in the past, they seem like an outfit that builds solid systems.

They're usually one of if not the first places to offer new parts out in the market in their prebuilt systems.

They're well put together and often come pre-overclocked for you. How many other places do that?

I think they're a smaller operation than other places, but that might work to their advantage, their turn around times for a system build is very quick. The bigger places you'll go into a queue. But that could simply be because they prioritised the build for magazine review. Who knows.

So while I haven't spent any of my own money with them, if I didn't build my own systems I would be considering their systems when buying.

Thanks very much for that reply mark84! As comprehensive as I could have hoped for.

When I finalise my bucks, it looks like they'll be heading their way :)

Do you write for Atomic PC Authority?

Edited by SceptreCore

Sorry for late reply. Don't come here as often as I used to.

Yes. Have been freelancing for PCTA for a bit over a year now. :)

• Like 2

Sorry for late reply. Don't come here as often as I used to.

Yes. Have been freelancing for PCTA for a bit over a year now. :)

Good for you mate.. that's awesome

• Like 1