Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
Cheveluredefeu

Looking for software development company

I had a great app/browser plugin concept in my head, but I realize that I catastrophically lack skills in app programming. Therefore, I have nothing to do but hire someone.
What team of developers can you recommend?

Edited by Cheveluredefeu

My recommendation is to put up an ad at your local university and see if you can get a student or a group of students who might be interested in helping you develop it.

You could even work out a profit sharing arrangement or something for ongoing dev work.

All depends on the amount of money you've got. And if your project is actually good you can try to find investors. As for company I would suggest google .
They're reliable and worth every penny spent.

Edited by Chaos.Lady
external link removed

Hey, if you want to hire software developers, first, i think you should specify your idea, is it big app or small app? If big apps with big money budget, then you can look for a software development company. However, if your app idea just a small app, then hire a freelancer or small team developer is enough because it cost not much money. Or if you own a company and want to build an app for your company, then you can consider the option for find a outsourcing it company. They will help you solve price problem, and quality. tooo. ( if you don't need to ask this question anymore, sorry for my late answer)

Edited by Chaos.Lady
links removed

Svitla Systems is a proven software development company and testing provider headquartered in Silicon Valley. We are your conduit to the most cutting-edge technological innovations. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise and many years of experience in Managed Team Extension and Build-to-Order Software Applications.

Today, consumers spend most of their time in mobile apps, such as shopping, games, and appointment reservations. Business owners are developing mobile apps in a smart way to make their business smarter. Mobile apps have great potential to grow in sales and get the kind of spotlight you want. But is this a smart move for small business entrepreneurs? In particular, budget constraints make it less likely that entrepreneurial entrepreneurs will be interested in having mobile apps for small businesses.

Employees are moving quickly to meet the demand for mobile apps that face customers and customers. Small business owners are unaware of the untapped potential of this marketing medium. That is correct. This is true for small businesses. Especially for local companies

If you are looking for software outsourcing I suggest finding offshoring remote development team for few reasons.

1. Cheaper cost

2. The more wide talent pool

3. Provider will cover all taxes and you wouldn't think about hardware, workflow, etc

Find below the main tips of how to find a reliable provider

Hope you will find the best solution for your business

Edited by Chaos.Lady
links removed