Sign in to follow this  
index680i

Is it just me?

Ok there a some games there but some of them are also on console ;) But some of them do look really good but hence I said, how do we know they will be good when they are still in works? But I did notice some of them are our now (2008) sections.

Index: Im going to shove a length of garden hose up your arse - I am then going to shove a length of razor wire up the hose - I am then going to hold the razor wire in place while I withdraw the hose, leaving the wire firmly embedded in your cavity - I shall then rip it out

And you know what? Its going to hurt you less than what it hurts me and my brain to read the shit you write

I am looking forward to it ;) Make sure you bring gloves =P

Index: Im going to shove a length of garden hose up your arse - I am then going to shove a length of razor wire up the hose - I am then going to hold the razor wire in place while I withdraw the hose, leaving the wire firmly embedded in your cavity - I shall then rip it out

And you know what? Its going to hurt you less than what it hurts me and my brain to read the shit you write

Way to miss the point

I could smack you in the face with a brick and you would look at me and go "Did you get the number plate of that bus?"

Didn't sherman (?) mention you had some sort of disability? Mind elaborating on that? Might provide a little bit of justification for your lunacy, and general incoherence.

Yes but that he was speaking on stuff long ago before this and its funny how everything I do, people "watch" fuck, its interesting to see how many of you jump on something i do when you see one person subscribe to me, or one person write a nice comment and sometimes sounding a little bit like me even though there are bilions of people out there who sound the same, you all automatically think, YEP ITS INDEX, GET HIM! /With a smart ass look. Now tell me, do you think that TX101 is an alt? Do you think, other people who reply to me makes them an alt? I love it when people jump becuase I know what I do and its funny to think that TX101 is an alt which he or she could be any type of sex, just some random person. I blocked him, reported him to YT support, and his account got suspended and Then radio comes back. YEP HE CLOSED I WON! /again with the smart ass look. Its funny how when he looks at the history of log in times and log out times that he can assume 1 minute after logging out and then 1 minute logging in the same account to the next automatic says that I am moving backwards and forwards? People log in and out everyday and I logged in the same time as Nariko Rocks at some point and logout and then she logging out 2 minutes after.

Its funny when people blame, it proves how stupid they are.

Way to miss the point

I could smack you in the face with a brick and you would look at me and go "Did you get the number plate of that bus?"

What was the point, you know I have a habit of mis understanding ;)

Dude, I got over 500 bucks worth of Text books on how to operate filming equipment/ and Movie making and directing. Don't under estimate my study on it becuase I am reading and not jizzing words ;) If you want, I can post a picture to back up this statement.

Now WHERE have we heard this before?

But I did notice some of them are our now (2008) sections.

Yes. Which means, that there are games to play on PC. Enjoyable games. That site lists over 100 PC exclusives for 2008 alone. Never mind the thousands of games that it has not listed, from this year and the past 3 decades of pc games that we can still play on our PCs if we like.

Where is your argument? Here, I'll break it down.

OP:

index: There's no variety in PC games at present.

Rebuff:

Kung Fu Hung-Su: There are dozens, scores, even hundreds of games and game mods available to be played on PC, even when you reduce them to only the very beautiful.

Counter rebuff:

index: ????????????

Oh please don't tell me he named a YouTube account after characters in one of the worst movies of all time, Terminator 3.

Yes he made an alt on YouTube called TX101, and no Terminator 3 was a good film :)

Dude, I got over 500 bucks worth of Text books on how to operate filming equipment/ and Movie making and directing. Don't under estimate my study on it becuase I am reading and not jizzing words ;) If you want, I can post a picture to back up this statement.

Now WHERE have we heard this before?

Please explain. Do you need evidence?

Oh please don't tell me he named a YouTube account after characters in one of the worst movies of all time, Terminator 3.

Yes he made an alt on YouTube called TX101, and no Terminator 3 was a good film :)

...I sincerely hope you're joking.

Unless you're looking at it purely from the action point of view, that movie was TERRIBLE.

But I won't go into that now.

Its not that you misundertsand - Its that you refuse to fucking listen in the first place

I do listen, not everyone gets the picture at first, so excuse me if I did mis understand.

Where is your argument?

OP:

Rebuff:

Kung Fu Hung-Su: There are dozens, scores, even hundreds of games and game mods available to be played on PC, even when you reduce them to only the very beautiful.

Counter rebuff:

???

Unless you're looking at it purely from the action point of view, that movie was TERRIBLE.

But I liked it :(

At your other message - Dude, why the fuck would I want to be named after a movie? Fuck thats gay! (imo)

@ this message - T3 was awesome, some of the scenes where rushed and boring but yeah the action was excellent. Towards the end it got good with the story but the other parts where 'meh'

Your good index, please allow me to congratulate your your happy movie to do. It is completely brilliant watches you to have adopts your youtube channel's video recording in the demonstration. I must say that it has summoned the heaven sword's huge fervor from deep my heart. I hoped that you continue to do until the time ended such happy movie introduction. Thanks

Where is your argument?

OP:

Rebuff:

Counter rebuff:

???

Keep it to the one post ;)

Ok most games on PC are really, REALLY good and I do mean that, mods are great however it has to be a game you love most to get you to add mods to. Onto the exclusives, I could say, ok 200 exclusives confirmed but out of those 200, there could only be 5 or 20 games that are really epic and gold but the others still sit in the "meh range and there for, they go multi platform, take Gears Of War for example. Not only that but they also want to make more money from the game ;)

So your a fan of Slaughtering puppies and ass-raping sequels to good movies :P

800_Series, if you hated T3, why have a T800 series in your avatar of you thought the movie sucked?

By the way, when Salvation comes out, you will have to get a picture of the T600 XD.

Yes,

I'm a cat person :)

800_Series, if you hated T3, why have a T800 series in your avatar of you thought the movie sucked?

By the way, when Salvation comes out, you will have to get a picture of the T600 XD.

You sir, are a complete idiot.

The image is from The Terminator (i.e. THE FIRST FUCKING MOVIE), which, along with number 2, are the only good movies, until Salvation. (But I am not getting my hopes up)

AND STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE GODDAMN TOPIC.

Yes,

I'm a cat person :)

Have a break, have a kitcat ;)