Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
eveln

What do you want ?

Yep it's about the change of the year. Of course it is .

So what do you want ?

Me ? I want a million bucks and a new head, but that's not likely. At this stage I'll be happy to survive without disease or debt, and my partner along side me for yet another year.

I think I'm passed the age of universal happiness and will settle for not shitting off those that live within my sphere of influence :)

Edited by eveln

It seems my speech to text system went errant.

"Peace and happiness for the world."

Well, you said in WOMM that you wanted some "FUN" didn't you?

• Like 1

nothing

the last few months have changed my perspective of life

just grateful to be here

I hear that. Every day for 25 years.

My granddaughter starts school next year, and I want to live till I am 80 to see her grow up. After battling cancer twice I know I am reaching but what the hell ;)

BTW hi to you all hope you are all doing well.

• Like 1

Gidday bowiee * waves* ... as for doing well, I think I've hugged too many southerners in the past few days, feel like I have collected more than a hug, maybe a stomach upset tooooo ;) ... I have scotch and yoghurt by the plenty hare one of them should help with the upset

@ Rybags , "errant " hey ? I thought you might have been describing a more 'macho' approach for the coming year

I stopped doing the resolution thing years ago... if you want to change something then locking it into a fixed date isn't really smart.

What I want is some improvements in health and other areas but a lot of it's up to me. Been physically too lazy for about the last 9 months.

Don't think I ever at any time did the big resolution thing, which might well account for my lack-lustre bank account ;) hang on a mo, I did when giving the ciggies the flick... I seem to recall something about Canberra making a play park for adults.

I do my exercising in the pool, it hurts less.

Nothing much, a trip to S.A. to see the family, but my sister is already planning that for me. A nice uneventful move in a couple of weeks time and that will do for now :)

Cheers