sUpEr gEEk

Guess who's back, back again

Well after nearly 4 years found out this forum still exist after the Atomic 17th Bday party Chaos put on

• Like 1

Welcome back! Gotta be honest though - I don't recognise you by that name. :/ And with 770 posts on it, I'm guessing you haven't changed it for your reappearance.

I remember you, you were used to pester hawkeye when he deigned to pop his head in ... :P four years huh ?! it only seems like yesterday, lol.

Thanks very much, now I have that song stuck in my head!

And, heeeeeey! :-)

Toddles in.

Waves.

Sorry I didn't make it. But my social limits are getting a little far progressed. In the last month and over the next month or so, I was looking at 2 weekends at home. Pulling the plug on Atomic made it 3 weekends.

I did want to catch up with people, but going to friends weddings and the like rated as higher priority. I also get overwhelmed in social situations. If it happens too often, I go into major anxiety meltdown and start getting migraines.

However, it did mean I got to spend a lovely weekend with my son. Which was awesome. (Soo much Subnautica played. I think we played for close to 8 hrs this weekend).

I look forwards to the next Atomic meet and hopefully it won't be in a period where I will be overwhelmed.

And yes. I remember you SuperGeek. :P

AD

• Like 1

I still pester Hawkeye when I can :p

Some traditions are worth keeping ;)

Well after nearly 4 years found out this forum still exist after the Atomic 17th Bday party Chaos put on

As I updated the meet thread, I was actually shocked at how many said "Wait, the forums still around?!"

Fuck facebook.

Yes it's very useful.... but i stand by my feels :P

• Like 4