nokiaemars

The last time you reading?

Posted (edited)
Hi guys, I'm new here. I want to share something with you.

I love reading, but I’ve been so busy lately I almost forgot my books. Anyway, I rekindled my passion for books yesterday. I started reading a book titled ‘How to be a Nigerian’. It’s an interesting read and I’m almost halfway through. I’m less busy now, hopefully I’ll find a few books I fancy and begin to read again. I really think everyone should read books though. They make you smarter. But lately I've been stressing out about my work.

And what about you? When was the last time you read a book?

Trang sức Bạc tại Đà Nẵng - Trang sức Bạc Đà Nẵng giá rẻ

Chuyên cung cấp các mặt hàng trang sức giá rẻ, phụ kiện thời trang tại Đà Nẵng

khuyên tai đà nẵng, bông tai đà nẵng, phụ kiện thời trang

Edited by nokiaemars

I've tried to order it online 3 times - they've taken my moneys and not replied to my queries or emails.

But luckily I picked up one at an actual bookstore the other day "101 recipes for spam".

you're lucky

when i enquired about their book, they told me i had won a huge sum of money an internet lottery, but to gain access to the funds, i first had to pay a mr. mbwalele shokosa a sum of $3000 us via western union cash to finalise the process, or i would miss out

i'm concerned it may not be true

do you think i'm reading too much into it ?

Hi guys, I'm new here. I want to share something with you.
I love reading, but I’ve been so busy lately I almost forgot my books. Anyway, I rekindled my passion for books yesterday. I started reading a book titled ‘How to be a Nigerian’. It’s an interesting read and I’m almost halfway through. I’m less busy now, hopefully I’ll find a few books I fancy and begin to read again. I really think everyone should read books though. They make you smarter. But lately I've been stressing out about my work.
And what about you? When was the last time you read a book?

While I admire your passion for reading, let's not forget that books commonly present their dark texts on a white background. Something to ponder for your next post.