Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
mikemikeee

hi guy,i have a question,please help me!

Bạn với thể dùng màu son vượt bậc ví như là con người cá tính để thoa đều lên quành môi.
xem thêm:phun môi pha lê giá bao nhiêu
Trong trường hợp nếu như thích một tí gì ấy dị biệt, hãy thử 2 cái màu son khác nhau bằng cách tô màu son đậm ở phần môi dưới và màu nhạt hơn ở phần môi trên.
cá tính trang điểm có những gam màu tươi sáng sẽ góp sức cho các quý cô trông thật thời trang và quyến rũ hơn trong mùa lạnh. cách trang điểm cho môi đẹp hấp dẫn phương pháp trang điểm cho da khô các nàng cần ghi nhớ chỉ dẫn trang điểm mũi cao thuôn gọn ngẫu nhiên Để góp phần F5 cho thời trang cho mùa đông, ngoài tủ quần áo thì thời trang điểm trang cũng cần biến đổi, thêm một tẹo sắc màu cho các ngày đông u ám cũng không phải là 1 gợi ý tồi phải ko nào.
xem thêm:xăm môi đẹp thiên nhiên
nhiều quý cô thường trù trừ trong việc lựa chọn màu mắt, màu phấn má hay màu son như thế nào để phù hợp với làn da của mình…và trong các trường hợp phân vân ấy, mọi quý cô đã mắc sai trái nguy hiểm và làm lớp trang điểm thành một sự tương phản đến khó tả. Để giúp những quý cô phối màu phù hợp giữa màu mắt, má, môi, và nhất là đối sở hữu những gam màu tươi sáng, hãy cộng theo dõi các gợi ý mà chúng tôi giới thiệu dưới đây nhé.
nguồn:http://phunmoingocdung.com/bang-mau-dep-de-phun-moi-nen-chon-mau-hong-cam-mau-do-hong-baby-hay-do-cherry/

Edited by mikemikeee

In part it is increased activity and the aging fleet, especially of 737s, although it is never that simple with aircraft, most everything gets replaced over time in a proper maintenance schedule. The question really is are they being properly maintained ?

It's very hard to say, in theory every aircraft back from major service is thoroughly inspected and test flown before being put back into service, in practice, having been around aviation most of my life, I rather doubt it.

Engine maintenance is something I do have a particular concern over, modern jet engines are amazing, but they endure massive stresses, especially thermal even in routine service. some of the engine core is routinely running at temperatures close to that of the surface of the sun.

Qantas has a pretty incredible safety record that saw them being the most safe airline to fly on through the years when aircraft accidents were far from unusual, but they are battling the odds and exporting maintenance was in my opinion not a particularly good idea - you lose a degree of control when you do that, aircraft, especially airliners are incredibly complex devices it's simply not possible to check everything within the schedules demanded of them.

An engine fire is not exactly a common occurrence., thank goodness, but they can certainly get your attention if you happen to be on board, let alone in control when one happens.:)

Cheers

Do you think the observed increase is real, or just an artefact produced from increased activity? Do you think it's anything to worry about? Should Qantas bring their servicing back on-shore, despite the increased cost of doing their maintenance here?

I've always thought it should be here. I was disappointed when they moved it OS, and have been slowly more concerned about it ever since. Yes, increased activity no doubt has a large role to play in the increased incidences, but given that *nobody* else had the safety record they did prior to offshoring (and TBF, that's still the case) their decision felt to me like a very cynical assignment of monetary value to customer lives.

There's a much bigger thing at stake, though... I mean, given that Quantas still have a 0-deaths record. That is that the Aus LAMEs they laid off would have spent their pay packets here, largely, so the Aus economy is slower as a whole. Those laid-off workers, temporarily at least (many retrained a little and went into other maintenance or manufacture, and even moved OS for work), became dole recipients - which was an active drain on economy. Plus, that work still has to be done, so they end up paying OS workers, which means money flows out of Aus and into some other country's pocket. A triple score, just so that company could increase it's shareholder return a little.

I don't have numbers to back it up, but I strongly suspect that keeping the positive economic effects and not incurring the negative ones would have benefited their shareholders to a similar level, as well as everyone else. And, not have pissed off a lot of potential customers.

*ahem*

Check the date on that there linked news story.

:)

Yes, it is old news, but they had one just in April between Perth and Sydney that had to be diverted to Melbourne.

Somewhat different, a cabin depressurisation, handled very well by the crew apparently but symptomatic of concerning maintenance issues.

You have to wonder if the overseas engineers actually knew their way around an Airbus...

Cheers