Sign in to follow this  
tuanbusku

Soooooo, what'd I miss?

My new rig will be arriving from pc case gear shortly and I'm all keen to do some catching up on all the great pc exclusive titles that I've missed over the last 4 years. I could really use your help here guys as I'm having trouble coming up with more than the short list that follows. So what have you played in the last 4 years that you consider to be unmissable? I play almost anything but I'm not into flight sims or driving games. Here is a list of what I'm already buying/have bought. Crysis 1 & 2 Total War, both Shogun 2 & Empire Civ V Starcraft 2 The Witcher Minecraft Thanks in advance.

Here's hoping you at least bought a midrange Core2Duo with 2 Gig RAM and an 8800GT to handle that lot!

Crysis 2 was released in 2011, so the "4 years" part seems at least a tad odd. From a first-post account and given the spam we've had lately, I'm waiting for the advertising link to show up.

I remember putting COD4:MW2 on a couple of years ago and being astounded how my graphics card just murdered it... then look through the credits and realise how old it is.