plebsmacker

BASTARD CHILD Member Since 10 Sep 2008

Posted (edited)

While I'm sure he'd love it, I'm not sure the general public would take well to gluing photoshops to his grave, or holding a LAN party in a graveyard.

Edited by Master_Scythe

RIP. This was sad news when I read it on FB. Sad news when I saw it on Atomic yesterday. And it continues to suck.

I also just found out that a well respected figure in my industry, and an important stakeholder at one of my clients, has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. They've given him 3 to 6 months. Fuck cancer.

Rob.

and after my earlier posts, with the re-jig of the forum, some old and unprocessed p.m has surfaced

posted 57 minutes ago:

Scruffy, I think you're my favourite poster

That is all

٩(-̮̮̃ -̃)۶

i'm pretty complimented by that, but would have liked to have known it a bit sooner, as it doubtless would have provoked some private conversation in reply

rest well, lost atomican... sorry i didn't have the opportunity to know you better :(

• Sad 1

Sad news indeed - condolences to his family and friends.  To think the forums and this community have been around so long we now have a left the planet list...

Another 1 of the originals has past away hope he is overclocking with my mate OBA..peace brothers till i see ya all again..