thanhxuan032

Nitro - where are you?

I have to say, I sit here a proud man. Not proud of myself, but very proud of one of my friends. We go back a long way, and tonight I want to see him play this his metal band across town. The band was awesome, the metal was brought, guitars were shredded, it was awesome. But there is something that I never new about the whole metal scene, something NO ONE EVER BOTHERED TO MENTION! The women are stunning. I mean, just, tattooed cute as button awesomeness! And the place was packed with them. The fuck Nitro? all these years you've been a head banger and you never ONCE told me about any of this!

*sigh* Another blast from the past.

Title edited to be more reflective and spammer-b-gone used.

Where art thou Nitro? We miss you...

The last time I saw a metal band it was a mate playing the Camperdown Hotel (since fraudulently closed by the council, putting the owners out of business) a full 10 years ago. Did not notice many female fans at all - in fact almost none. Have things change in 10 years? Or maybe Nitro's is just a better band.

The last time I saw a metal band it was a mate playing the Camperdown Hotel (since fraudulently closed by the council, putting the owners out of business) a full 10 years ago. Did not notice many female fans at all - in fact almost none. Have things change in 10 years? Or maybe Nitro's is just a better band.

Nitro.vo was/is one of our members (and a metal head). :) Unfortunately hasn't been seen around these parts for many moons. :(

Edited by Chaos.Lady

Yes I remember him, but didn't know he played in a metal band. My friends who did that eventually gave up as they couldn't make money off it so had to return to day jobs.