Nich...

Forum downtime / new feature testing

Disabling ublock and filtering domain by domain in noscript, the issue isn't with atomicmpc.com.au

Updating to FF 62 and all permissions set to show stuff, has not replicated the issue.

Updating to FF 62 makes no difference.   And disabling extensions etc makes no difference either.

I'm with Rybags. As I posted in Feedback, I run Firefox 62 on Win 7. As reported in that thread, I thought my mouse way playing silly buggers, but it turns out I'm getting massive CPU usage spikes, only on atomic- so I guess my mouse 'skips' as the usage fluctuates...?

It's fine when I first navigate to atomic, then goes up and down a bit, but then sits between high 80% to low 90%.

Similar here - the page loads and it seems all innocent for up to several seconds then suddenly jumps up and uses all the free cycles.  Which does seem a bit strange, the norm for such runaways is to use equivalent to one logical core, but maybe this is a case of multiple runaway scripts on a single page.

Unsure if this has been reported - the "All Activity" page (in condensed view) - it's showing stuff from 12 hours ago as if it was in the recent past, so the order is all wrong.
First time I've noticed that - maybe it only does it with previous day's PM stuff being assumed as being current day's AM ?