nickeax

Green Room non-Googleable Music Quiz Game.

1 hour ago, @~thehung said:

um... is it still song, band?

Yes... Corrected now!

HA Tool, The Grudge!

Yeah that helped.

Incidentally I'm arse deep in eighteenth century slang. That was NOT my first thought when you said to hold something against someone...

Never heard of either. Mind you I didn't know Throbbing Gristle was actually a thing till google told me ;)

Ok, I " go" ...

GG TS

... also throbbing gristle could have been  the answer to , " CLUE: To hold something against someone. " ...just sayin'

Oh one of my other favourite songs ❤️ Georgy Girl, The Seekers ❤️

That was a good letter combination. It could have been The Saints, The Supremes, Taylor Swift... so many choices!

Next: 

R AF

You win the choccies !

I admit to not knowing a Taylor Swift song. The only thing I know about her is that she does a a supremely perfect job with the lipstick

Respect. Aretha Franklin ?

Clearly that was too easy!

I'm so up on the kids music these days. I have a dozen primary school aged piano students and half of them love her.

It's not even that Swift might be considered kid's music, it's just 'new' in my book, and I'm still enjoying motown and skar and classical and some folk  :P

umm okay ...

BMG HDG

Georgy Girl is quite a sophisticated song. I once played fill-in at a concert with a Seekers tribute act and had to learn a lot of music in a short amount of time. Not easy for someone who's musically moronic.

Edited by nickeax
  • Like 1

You got it komuso

I thought yours was the Moody Blues , but  I don't see a song title that fits

Hope it's not too obscure. Hint: 1992 it was released. Nearly thirty years... I'm getting harder of hearing! And it's from a self titled album.

Edited by komuso

Not googlable but easy to find a list of 1992 albums - and a fair few were self-titled.
But no idea - I was going on the clues and on self titled by band name, not song name.

Shit, might be a bit too obscure. Allow me to take liberties and do another one to keep it rolling.

FC - TC

And sorry dude, previous was 1991 release, not 1992

Edited by komuso

" Who doesn't love Bungle. " ? ... um somebody who has never heard of Mr Bungle ;) ... I'm listening to the piece now

I'm far too drunk to work this out tonight. I just spent five minutes starting at TH thinking it must stand for The Who.