Sign in to follow this  
phuongdv

Intel's ninth generation of Core i7 processors leaked online

Intel's ninth generation of Core i7 processors leaked online
Leaked website shows the power of Intel's Coffee Lake S product line.
Details about Intel's ninth generation Core i7-9700K seem to have been leaked in the Chinese forum, before being quickly redacted, suggesting that chipmakers would not offer publicly. Super threading on the new toolkit.

Hyper-threading (HTT) technology is used on some Intel processors to enable one chip to act as two separate processors for the operating system and applications that use it. With HTT, the microprocessor's core processor can execute two simultaneous command streams sent by the operating system.

If the leak - on the Asian Coolaler website - is correct and Intel does not build HTT on the new processor, it will mark the first time in many years that it has not included the signature feature on the Core. i7.

The chips will be based on Intel's next-generation Intel's Coffee Architecture and will report the name of Ho's Coffee Coffe.

When technology news sites started collecting news, the topic was removed from the Chinese site, as explained by Digital Trends.

The Core i7-9700K will probably be the standard performance chip in the Coffee Lake S family and will boast eight cores and eight threads running from 3.6GHz to 4.9GHz, according to a leaked report, and it will have 12MB of cache and workload. The design thermal capacity (TDP) is 95W.

Meanwhile, Intel will produce the upcoming Core i9-9900K processor, with eight cores and 16 threads, and clock speeds of 3.6GHz, up to 5GHz. Onboard memory will weigh 16MB, while it will have a 95W TDP.

Finally, the midrange of the Coffee Lake S will be the Core i5-9600K, featuring six cores and six threads. The processor will provide a base rate of 3.7GHz and up to 4.6GHz, with a cache of 9MB and a 95W TDP.