eveln

Dear Tech Support

• " Last Year I upgraded my Boyfriend5.0 to Husband1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance, particularly in the Flower and Jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0
  • In addition, Husband1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as, Romance 9.5, and Personal Attention 6.5. And then installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0, NBA 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1
  • Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, bu to no avail.
  • What can I do ? Signed Desperate

Dear Desperate.

First keep in mind Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter the command  "! http: I Thought You Loved Me. html" and try to download Tears 6.3 and install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications
Jewellery2.0 and Flowers 3.5 But remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5  , Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1 . Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta
Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-In-Law 1.0 ( it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources ). Also do not attempt to re-install the Boyfriend 5.0 program.
These are unsupported programs and will crash Husband 1.0

In summary. Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
We recommend ! Food3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7

Good luck. Tech Support "

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SceptreCore said:

Have you tried turning him on and off again?

Off is easy enough, but is often irreversible.  Also, can lead to severe modification of one's own operational parameters.

The trick is running Boyfriend5.0 and Husband1.0 simultaneously...

Dual boot?

4 hours ago, Chaos.Lady said:

Dual boot?

Im sure many would agree if they were also allowed to run Girlfriend 5.0 and Wife 1.0 simultaneously. 😉

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chaos.Lady said:

Dual boot?

Hah ! Crikey imagine the possibilities / certainties  of a mega virus

Dear Desperate

This is a very common problem.  

When you upgraded Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0, you may have accidentally restricted Husband 1.0's root access permissions.

Tech Support.

• Haha 3

Dear Desperate

We also find sometimes after husband 1.0 has been upgraded to, the user switches from Command Prompt to Prompt Command.

This can stress the software and system resources and can possibly stop all operations.

We recommend using a suggestive programming language to make Husband 1.0 think it's its own operation

Tech Support.

what if Husband 1.0 is just a defective program ? It happens you know

On 8/13/2018 at 8:01 AM, Chaos.Lady said:

Dual boot?

Surely that should be dual booty

On 8/12/2018 at 9:55 PM, SceptreCore said:

Have you tried turning him on and off again?

You mean, be a cock tease?  😛

• Haha 1