NZT48

All abortion is murder and should be treated under law the same as any other murder.

4 hours ago, eveln said:

what's a " righteous killing " in your view ?

If you kill a black, a Jew or a chinaman.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NZT48 said:

And of course there is the whole story of the conception and pregnancy of Christ.

well, that's news that i find incredible to conceive

i never even knew christ had a pregnancy

way ahead of his time !   a man's right to have a baby is actually not so modern ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scruffy1 said:

a man's right to have a baby is actually not so modern ?

...and now you're assuming Christ was a man

1 hour ago, Leonid said:

If you kill a black, a Jew or a chinaman.

Oooo.  I think I'll wait to see NZT48's response

7 hours ago, NZT48 said:

You must be pregnant in which case I will make an exception: you may have an abortion. 

How magnanimous of you.

Not your decision to make though is it?

• Like 1

1jQPT.jpg

20 hours ago, eveln said:

what's a " righteous killing " in your view ?

One that God approves of. I think an example would be police killing a mass murderer or a father killing a man who raped his young child.

20 hours ago, eveln said:

How can you know whether a plant or animal is soul less ?

They start from a seed and grow with the help of nutrients not just as we do, but in a similar fashion ... why should they be denied a soul ?

Dunno. My brother has looked into and believes in reincarnation. I don't know enough about it. I was almost in tears when our dog died....

35 minutes ago, NZT48 said:

One that God approves of.

How’s that approval come in? Sms? Whatsapp? Email? 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, NZT48 said:

One that God approves of. I think an example would be police killing a mass murderer or a father killing a man who raped his young child.

" If there are circumstances where a child should die that does not mean the lives of all children are without value. I think most people would agree there is such a thing as righteous killing but that does not mean we should not have laws against killing."

...but neither of your comments up there are what God stipulates or approves really are they ? I mean, how would you know ?  They're what you consider valid.

I'm always in tears when one of my dogs die......................I've even cried when I had to get a cat I hated put down!

12 hours ago, NZT48 said:

How about a genocidal maniac? (Like your god)

Plenty of examples in your book where god kills whole populations

3 hours ago, TheManFromPOST said:

Plenty of examples in your book where god kills whole populations

Not to mention that he was quite ok with his chosen Gomorrahan giving both his virgin daughters to a sex-mad crowd to have their way with.

2 hours ago, Cybes said:

Not to mention that he was quite ok with his chosen Gomorrahan giving both his virgin daughters to a sex-mad crowd to have their way with.

well that's what the bible said anyways. But God / Jesus / Christ didn't write that did he / they  ?  - oh wow ! now I understand where the ' #woke pronoun brigade's desire ' stems from -

That book was written by a group of people with particular ( as well as some still hazy ) ideas in mind for controlling the masses. That is of course in my humble opinion.

3 hours ago, eveln said:

well that's what the bible said anyways. But God / Jesus / Christ didn't write that did he / they  ?

Depends which god-botherer you're talking to.  Some say it is the complete and inerrant Word of God; some that it is inspired by God, and faithfully imparted by men; and some use that last one, but add that men are fallible.  And then there are those who think it's a book of fables, written either as entertainment or to (assist in) control of the masses by an elite of "holy men".

Personally, I find 'entertainment' to be an unlikely answer - it's appallingly written.

7 hours ago, Cybes said:

Personally, I find 'entertainment' to be an unlikely answer - it's appallingly written.

Apart from the odd passage, which I do not recall, I've never attempted to read it ... not even my Catholic schooling could make me open it to read with any interest. And yet still I prefer to think of myself as agnostic rather than atheist 😉

On 08/02/2020 at 6:15 PM, Leonid said:

How’s that approval come in? Sms? Whatsapp? Email? 

Don't be ridiculous.  That's way too much detail.  God sends a push notification.

On 08/02/2020 at 5:39 PM, NZT48 said:

One that God approves of, or that you approve of?

• Like 1
  • Yes Sir! Very atomic! 1