NZT48

All abortion is murder and should be treated under law the same as any other murder.

1 minute ago, datafast69 said:

A little applause for you and ya' cock.

😁

clap.jpg.f322047442404e5796732876a43072d8.jpg

Open up and I'll show you how to use one.

I see you've all jumped off the issue now, so bring it back and come at me. Let's have a discussion.

Please continue to tell me how the child is "one and the same" as the mother again? Please. Educate me. You definitely sound like you know what you're on about so I'd love to pick your swollen brain some more.

2 minutes ago, Damo said:

Open up and I'll show you how to use one.

I see you've all jumped off the issue now, so bring it back and come at me. Let's have a discussion.

Please continue to tell me how the child is "one and the same" as the mother again? Please. Educate me. You definitely sound like you know what you're on about so I'd love to pick your swollen brain some more.

in early stage pregnancy when it is safe to abort, cut that umbilical cord and see what survives, bugger all has reached developmental stages to be separate.

It's biology! not ownership or possession.

Edited by datafast69
typo

Oh no, I think you misunderstand the point of this thread, @Damo.  It was never about abortion, just dunking on DMB.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Nich... said:

Oh no, I think you misunderstand the point of this thread, @Damo.  It was never about abortion, just dunking on DMB.

Maybe Damo has been exposed to too much post natal abortion?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, datafast69 said:

in early stage pregnancy when it is safe to abort, cut that umbilical cord and see what survives, bugger all has reached developmental stages to be separate.

Life begins at conception. What ever happened to the sanctity of life? Are you allowed to hurt, injure or murder anyone else in this world? Of course not. How many families are on the adoption list? Fucking HEAPS. There's an alternative to terminating a LIFE. 

It doubles the woman's chance of miscarriage later in life.

Rape? Punish the rapist, not the individual in the womb. Women want control of their body? Yeah? Well let's start in the bedroom - how about exercising some of that 'control' that you'll beg for a few weeks down the line. What garbage. What a fucking cop out.

And hey, what about the mental health of the (typically young) woman going forward? Guilt, depression, regret - they are all extremely common and the horror stories of post-termination mental health can easily be found online. The panic of being pregnant surely affects judgement to some degree, and should young women (especially young, that's why I harp on the point) be asked, offered or even pressured socially into doing something incredibly life changing, are they really fit to make that decision? Do they really understand what they are facing later in life? Of course they aren't, because all the way up to ~25, there is little concept of future repercussions for your behaviour. Anyone with teenage kids knows it, and you've all seen it with young boys getting their P's and wrapping it around a tree because it 'won't happen to me!'

There is very little insight into their current actions/behaviours and what affect that will have on them later in life.

Or are you of the belief that abortion is another form of contraception? Because that's where we are at.

Shift it to adoption. Have the same old clause that if the child wants to contact you when they are an adult, then you can have your relationship with them down the line when you're mature enough to do so. Or don't! Suddenly you have a choice without killing anyone! Or even chopping an umbilical cord!

There are more ways to do this than a bucket and coat hangar (yes yes, I jest). Remove the culty feels and you're left with a pretty logical situation.

If you want a serious discusson this issue, you're gonna have to up your game TBH (it's ok, so are we).

7 minutes ago, Damo said:

Life begins at conception. What ever happened to the sanctity of life? Are you allowed to hurt, injure or murder anyone else in this world? Of course not.

Life begins before conception.  All of our cells are alive.  No-one looks at cancer or a cyst as murder, or assault.

How many families are on the adoption list? Fucking HEAPS. There's an alternative to terminating a LIFE. 

Are there more families or kids on adoption lists?

You're assuming she wants kids at all and it wasn't a mistake in the first place.

Rape? Punish the rapist, not the individual in the womb. Women want control of their body? Yeah? Well let's start in the bedroom - how about exercising some of that 'control' that you'll beg for a few weeks down the line. What garbage. What a fucking cop out.

Talking about self control with legs open, right after rape, is a bit rich.

And hey, what about the mental health of the (typically young) woman going forward? Guilt, depression, regret - they are all extremely common and the horror stories of post-termination mental health can easily be found online. The panic of being pregnant surely affects judgement to some degree, and should young women (especially young, that's why I harp on the point) be asked, offered or even pressured socially into doing something incredibly life changing, are they really fit to make that decision? Do they really understand what they are facing later in life? Of course they aren't, because all the way up to ~25, there is little concept of future repercussions for your behaviour. Anyone with teenage kids knows it, and you've all seen it with young boys getting their P's and wrapping it around a tree because it 'won't happen to me!'

There is very little insight into their current actions/behaviours and what affect that will have on them later in life.

That goes both ways, and the same can be said for women carrying to term babies they don't want.

If abortion is murder, and the odds of even being alive at birth are slim to none, what kind of mental toll do you think it'll have on women to give birth to a potential corpse?

If abortion is murder and only rapists are to be punished, what kind of mental trauma do you think is involved in carrying to term the product of some incestual rape?

Abortion being murder makes it hard to see a miscarriage as anything other than manslaughter.

TBH Nich, I think you're really good at throwing out contrarian hypothetical scenarios and lacking in substance and genuine factual statements, which is what I brought to the table for the most part.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, datafast69 said:

You have ya' belief system and it will not change, and that is 'your' choice.

Except beliefs aren't choices 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nich... said:

Huh?

Is that who it is?

FFS, the plot like Damo's cock thickens!

1 minute ago, fliptopia said:

Except beliefs aren't choices 

You choose to believe something, it is a thought process, you have a choice.

• Haha 2

Yes yes, sorry cunts. I got carried away.

TBF I really don't give a fuck either way. I see both sides.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Damo said:

I see both sides.

Damo, you know what else sees both sides?

A double-end'er 😎

Edit: fark, I need to pull up!

Or out 👀

Edited by datafast69
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, datafast69 said:

Why do you need to broadcast your beliefs, and why do you need to discuss it? Is it because these beliefs are founded on shaky ground? or are you an evangelist type?

It is because if I am right then this is something very wrong with lots of us (society?) and we need to change.

6 hours ago, datafast69 said:

No it is not, your whole belief system is based on faith that is totally absent of facts.

No.

1 hour ago, datafast69 said:

Did you even read the thread? If not then go back and read it. It might change your mind.

Do you think it should be acceptable for people in comas to have life support cut off because they are dependant on others to live? What about quadriplegics? People who are paralysed?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Damo said:

that is total bullshit

and the rest of it is at least relative bullshit

but you are welcome to have your opinion, and thus so are other people (even women)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NZT48 said:

It is because if I am right then this is something very wrong with lots of us (society?) and we need to change.

What if the Hindus are right, and you've been eating beef this whole time?  It's not too late.

5 minutes ago, NZT48 said:

No.

Did you even read the thread? If not then go back and read it. It might change your mind.

Do you think it should be acceptable for people in comas to have life support cut off because they are dependant on others to live? What about quadriplegics? People who are paralysed?

I think I pointed out how ineffective you are at reasoning.

1 hour ago, datafast69 said:

You choose to believe something, it is a thought process, you have a choice.

How do you have a choice? What is your brain except for initial brain chemistry plus experiences? 

What is a belief except taking in new data, filtering through your system of beliefs and coming up with what you think the answer is? You have a choice to make, sure. But you will always come up with the same answer given the same moment in time and circumstances. 

Edited by fliptopia

52 minutes ago, Damo said:

Let's discuss this image then.F1.medium.gif.37b382e9a0c94bb83370e0fffc2d2ae6.gif

All I see is a gang bang.

3 hours ago, NZT48 said:

I did not say I want no taxes. I want taxes.

^^ very Python-esque

2 hours ago, Damo said:

Absolute garbage. They are not one and the same in any way and they have genetics from both of their parents. Both. What part of that don't you understand?

If you are not prepared to carry a child to full term - DON'T FUCK. It really is that simple. FUCKING is for reproduction, or are you special? Take it on your tits or in your face, don't spray and pray.

BUT MUH FEELS!

Fuck your feels. That's my kid in there too. Wake the fuck up you culty cunts.

lol. If that's your kid in there too then why is she even wanting to abort ? I mean really dude the fault is shared yeah ?

1 hour ago, twinair said:

Abortion causes droughts and bushfires!

I just 'bout spurt coffee out through my nose ... and what with a bit of a cold clogging things just now that was no mean feat

2 hours ago, Damo said:

Life begins at conception. What ever happened to the sanctity of life? Are you allowed to hurt, injure or murder anyone else in this world? Of course not. How many families are on the adoption list? Fucking HEAPS. There's an alternative to terminating a LIFE. 

Agreed.

No body is apparently allowed to cause harm to others ... try telling that to the kids on the streets and in horror foster homes etc.etc. Sure they are still alive and so there is hope that maybe they will survive to become the next wonder human, but there's also a good chance they'll just suffer until death cos these days we be all about the bigger picture climate change !

2 hours ago, Damo said:

many things may cause a miscarriage ... but these days having an early abortion is done by taking a pill yes ?

2 hours ago, Damo said:

Ooo but there's just sooo much in this line of comments that I don't think you gave enough thought to  ...

2 hours ago, Damo said:

Well I hope that any femme looking at an abortion has someone there that can offer a clean white board on which to lay out all the pros and cons. To my mind, most femmes that choose an abortion should have it. I would much rather that scenario, than the continuous occurrence of  abused and neglected kids ... even ~25, I reckon with the way we bring kids up today, means most will still be immature dimwits 

2 hours ago, Damo said:

Or are you of the belief that abortion is another form of contraception? Because that's where we are at.

Shift it to adoption. Have the same old clause that if the child wants to contact you when they are an adult, then you can have your relationship with them down the line when you're mature enough to do so. Or don't! Suddenly you have a choice without killing anyone! Or even chopping an umbilical cord!

There are more ways to do this than a bucket and coat hangar (yes yes, I jest). Remove the culty feels and you're left with a pretty logical situation.

I'd imagine for some femmes in certain religions a secret abortion would be the only contraception they might have access to ... but that abortion might be rather total as in femme attempting suicide or being honour -killed

41 minutes ago, Nich... said:

What if the Hindus are right, and you've been eating beef this whole time? 

Don't be silly Nich

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, fliptopia said:

How do you have a choice? What is your brain except for initial brain chemistry plus experiences? 

What is a belief except taking in new data, filtering through your system of beliefs and coming up with what you think the answer is? You have a choice to make, sure. But you will always come up with the same answer given the same moment in time and circumstances. 

Thoughts are not fixed, we can alter them, if we want to and put the work into it.

It's appropriate on here to use the analogy of reprogramming.

By the same token feelings are the product of thought processes, so we can alter feelings by altering the proceeding thought processes that are responsible for the feelings....it's a cause an effect thing there...........but that's beyond what you asked of me.

1 hour ago, Damo said:

Let's discuss this image then.F1.medium.gif.37b382e9a0c94bb83370e0fffc2d2ae6.gif

I see your image, and raise you this image:

this thread.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, datafast69 said:

Thoughts are not fixed, we can alter them, if we want to and put the work into it.

It's appropriate on here to use the analogy of reprogramming.

By the same token feelings are the product of thought processes, so we can alter feelings by altering the proceeding thought processes that are responsible for the feelings....it's a cause an effect thing there...........but that's beyond what you asked of me.

Why do you make a decision. What makes you go one way or another?