NZT48

Israel did it.

2 hours ago, Rybags said:

The survivabilty thing is irrelevant in the context of any conspiracy theory - it was the fuel that did the damage and it wasn't really considered in the engineering/design phase.

Regardless even if the buildings stood they'd have been condemned and presented the world's biggest bitch of a demolition puzzle.

But DMB on LSD... almost sounds like a song title (with apologies to AC/DC)

DMB on LSD ... Oy!  Oy!  Oy!

DMB on LSD might lightening him up a little.    

'scuse iggerance, but who the fuck (or what) is dmb ??

i am familiar with lysergic acid

Edited by scruffy1

2 hours ago, NZT48 said:

Show me.

Frankly no.

I'm not about to go trolling through the archives, this has gone on that long.

You are the one putting up a case, I've rebutted it, in detail, ad nauseum, I have no interest in repeating myself.

I assume you have been trolling ( 🙂 ) through the links etc surrounding a couple of Wiki pages, these to be specific:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Truth_movement

and

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/9/11

It's  a futile hope that you might wake up from what the first link has to say but the second includes detailed rebuttals, including many I made to you before they appeared on that page.

Good luck - at least it keeps you off the streets 🙂

Cheers

2 hours ago, scruffy1 said:

'scuse iggerance, but who the fuck (or what) is dmb ??

i am familiar with lysergic acid

🙂

Prolly before your time Scruffy.

DMB/NZT in his 2nd incarnation is the resident Atomic conspiracy theorist/truther.

Cheers

7 hours ago, NZT48 said:

Show me.

But you're not important enough to engage with.  I mean seriously who GAF what you think?

You have fingers, eyes and a brain - find the info yourself and critically analyse it.  And if you still come to the same conclusions, please don't breed.

2 hours ago, AccessDenied said:

Everytime 9/11 comes up.  I think of this:

<clip>

He's in his own show now - Master of Arms (similar format to Forged in Fire, though weapons made include firearms)

On 1/11/2019 at 8:24 AM, chrisg said:

Frankly no.

I'm not about to go trolling through the archives, this has gone on that long.

You are the one putting up a case, I've rebutted it, in detail, ad nauseum, I have no interest in repeating myself.

I assume you have been trolling ( 🙂 ) through the links etc surrounding a couple of Wiki pages, these to be specific:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Truth_movement

and

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/9/11

It's  a futile hope that you might wake up from what the first link has to say but the second includes detailed rebuttals, including many I made to you before they appeared on that page.

Good luck - at least it keeps you off the streets 🙂

Cheers

I had a look at the RationalWiki link and, as I suspected, I didn't find anything that anything that addressed the evidence that was presented in the OP.

I also had a look at past discussions on Atomic and the closest I found to you rebutting what I presented in the OP (of this thread) was you saying (without backing it up) Muckraker Report is unreliable or something like that, and the Israeli attack on USS Liberty was a case of mistaken identity which to my mind shows extreme ignorance.

I confess: a lot of the blame for false 9/11 truth lies with me. At times I have not been thorough with my research and I have let poorly supported assertions have attention they did not deserve. This has led to many dismissing all "conspiracy theories". I ask that you try to judge each piece of evidence and this thread on its own merits and not dismiss all 9/11 truth because some 9/11 truth is bad.

Heh,

Being Muckraker disappeared a decade ago and is archived with a pitiful hit rate I guess it scarcely matters.

I happen to know, I think I mentioned it at the time, I sort of know one of the pilots involved in the Liberty incident, I'm not sure he has ever forgiven himself but it is widely accepted that the attacks were in error, the classic fog of war, sea haze and a ship with a very similar silhouette to some Egyptian vessels.

Somehow I doubt you have ever been down low in a fast jet over water in a war situation, specifically a Mirage, whereas I have and I know how quickly the world flies by even before you add haze and being more than keyed up by being in a shooting war.

So who is ignorant, specifically of the experience ?

Cheers

Edited by chrisg

14 minutes ago, NZT48 said:

I had a look at the RationalWiki link and, as I suspected, I didn't find anything that anything that addressed the evidence that was presented in the OP.

I also had a look at past discussions on Atomic and the closest I found to you rebutting what I presented in the OP (of this thread) was you saying (without backing it up) Muckraker Report is unreliable or something like that, and the Israeli attack on USS Liberty was a case of mistaken identity which to my mind shows extreme ignorance.

I confess: a lot of the blame for false 9/11 truth lies with me. At times I have not been thorough with my research and I have let poorly supported assertions have attention they did not deserve. This has led to many dismissing all "conspiracy theories". I ask that you try to judge each piece of evidence and this thread on its own merits and not dismiss all 9/11 truth because some 9/11 truth is bad.

to implode a building takes months of preperation and many people weeks of work to set the expolsives

the towers were government property (that is why they were targeted), americans are paranoid about their security. but you think that many people can enter a building, crawl around inside, set explosives, then fly two planes into the buildings, set off the charges. and then go to ground and not blab their actions to anyone??????

Hmm,

So I re-visited your OP, but I had already opened them.

Like someone else in this thread I balked at the name of Alex Jones.. Nothing new there, typical rubbish of his ilk.

The Zionist etc link actually smacks of antisemitism, I assume Leo did not bother to open it.

The Liberty is extraordinarily old news and I have reiterated my inside knowledge in that regard.

WTC7 was done to death years ago, there is no new "evidence." Surprising that, being there never was any in the first place. The building fell over because a damned huge pair of towers were fatally struck alongside it and ejecta slammed into the smaller building which proceeded to burn and subsequently collapsed.

Unprecedented events do happen - that is why they are called such, 9/11 was full of them.

Yes, your research is inadequate, also more than somewhat biased if you haven't as you state ever even completely read the official report in the first place.

Cheers

12 hours ago, TheManFromPOST said:

to implode a building takes months of preperation and many people weeks of work to set the expolsives

the towers were government property (that is why they were targeted), americans are paranoid about their security. but you think that many people can enter a building, crawl around inside, set explosives, then fly two planes into the buildings, set off the charges. and then go to ground and not blab their actions to anyone??????

I suggest you check out the Youtube clip in the OP.

11 hours ago, chrisg said:

Like someone else in this thread I balked at the name of Alex Jones.. Nothing new there, typical rubbish of his ilk.

Why do you call it rubbish? Do you think it not significant that 11 months before the planes hit the buildings Nicholas Rockefeller told Aaron Russo there was going to be an event and out of that event 'we' would invade Afghanistan and Iraq?

13 hours ago, chrisg said:

The Zionist etc link actually smacks of antisemitism, I assume Leo did not bother to open it.

Which link?

11 hours ago, chrisg said:

WTC7 was done to death years ago, there is no new "evidence." Surprising that, being there never was any in the first place. The building fell over because a damned huge pair of towers were fatally struck alongside it and ejecta slammed into the smaller building which proceeded to burn and subsequently collapsed.

I did not claim it is new. That does not mean it is not relevant. Why do you not consider the evidence I provided to be evidence?

Re The antisemitism, your first link.

The Rockefellers have been involved by name called-in-vain in so many conspiracy theories it is difficult to imagine HOW the name would not come up in 9/11.

I suppose much can be read into the the conversation you mention, but in the end it is simply coincidental. Where I am right now I can't listen to it again, but have seen it before.

Many people pre- 9/11 were concerned over events, not one event, surrounding the situation in Afghanistan and the provocations coming from Iraq. The U.S. was none too keen to enter into another surrogate war with the Russians, not after Vietnam, but that did not stop their being concerned.

If you have not you should read "Charlie Wilson's War"  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29358.Charlie_Wilson_s_War

There ought to be enough in there to give you half a dozen conspiracy theories to weave but the point is there was considerable if covert alarm in Washington over the then Afghanistan situation, which was not being terribly well recorded in the media. The situation in Iraq or rather the provocation from Saddam, was receiving much more attention as was the situation in Iran.

The Rockefellers have had long associations across much of the region, it's where a deal of their wealth originated from, indirectly with oil pouring from the region although the original fortune was in refining in the U.S. the oil had to come from somewhere and that was not just the U.S.  The CIA as you would see in the book was embroiled in the covert activities across the M.E. The Rockefellers have also had long associations with Langley, both ways. A significant Rockefeller chaired the Ford Presidency investigation into the agency.

So it does not surprise me much that a Rockefeller might discuss the M.E. situation and suggest a trigger event was likely to lead to a U.S. involvement. But he was by no means predicting 9/11. In that you would be drawing a very long bow indeed.

( Just ignore the movie of the same name, it is essentially done as a farce based on fact.)

WTC7 was debunked years ago, so if you are not presenting any new evidence or assertions how is it in any way relevant ?

As for Alex Jones, he's a propagandist using wild theories that his fans lap up. Rather alarmingly Donald Trump is apparently one of his fans - then again Donnie both  absorbs and spews bullshit. https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-lists/alex-jones-mis-infowars-7-bat-sht-conspiracy-theories-195468/former-fox-news-host-glenn-beck-is-a-cia-operative-114463/

Fortunately he is pretty much entirely dismissed by any logical thinking person, something it is difficult to believe that you are. A pity Trump is not so easily dismissed, but he will be, eventually.

Now since you want to ask so many questions where if you don't like the answer you go looking for another how about you answer how you can consider yourself competent to critique the official documentation on 9/11 when you haven't even read it ?

Cheers

Alex fucking Jones has publicly shouted loudly that the FBI is breeding and training child sex slaves in a secret moon base.

Yes, he really said that.

If that alone does not convince you to never listen to that evil pustule again, you may need professional help yourself.

If the truth is anti-Semitic then I am a proud anti-Semite.

So it does not surprise me much that a Rockefeller might discuss the M.E. situation and suggest a trigger event was likely to lead to a U.S. involvement. But he was by no means predicting 9/11. In that you would be drawing a very long bow indeed.

You should know there was no "maybe" or "likely" about it; "he's the one who told me 11 months before 9/11 ever happened that there was going to be an event . . . and out of that event we would invade Afghanistan to run pipelines from the Caspian Sea; we were going to invade Iraq you know to take over the oilfields and establish a base in The Middle East and make it all part of the new world order . . .". It is not drawing a long bow.

And the fact that the interviewer was Alex Jones does not make Russo any less credible.

WTC7 was debunked years ago, so if you are not presenting any new evidence or assertions how is it in any way relevant ?

I haven't seen the evidence in the link debunked.

Now since you want to ask so many questions where if you don't like the answer you go looking for another how about you answer how you can consider yourself competent to critique the official documentation on 9/11 when you haven't even read it ?

I do not consider myself "competent to critique the official documentation on 9/11". That does not mean I do not know of facts that contradict the official documentation.

16 hours ago, Cybes said:

Alex fucking Jones has publicly shouted loudly that the FBI is breeding and training child sex slaves in a secret moon base.

Yes, he really said that.

If that alone does not convince you to never listen to that evil pustule again, you may need professional help yourself.

‘Do not judge, so that you may not be judged.

2 hours ago, NZT48 said:

1: You should know there was no "maybe" or "likely" about it; "he's the one who told me 11 months before 9/11 ever happened that there was going to be an event . . . and out of that event we would invade Afghanistan to run pipelines from the Caspian Sea; we were going to invade Iraq you know to take over the oilfields and establish a base in The Middle East and make it all part of the new world order . . .". It is not drawing a long bow..

2: I do not consider myself "competent to critique the official documentation on 9/11". That does not mean I do not know of facts that contradict the official documentation.

1: Two things here: firstly, memory is imperfect  and secondly people rephrase to make their point more to their liking/purpose

2: Isn’t it also as likely that you are equally lacking in competence to critique the “facts” that contradict the official documentation but (like pretty much everyone) you just don’t see the need to properly critique information that supports what you believe.

The problem you face DMB is that you do not know "facts" you parrot the assertions of others who may well (Alex Jones and his sycophants) have an agenda to persuade others that the "facts" are plastic and can be manipulated to lead the easily led.

As for WTC7 if you choose to believe an alternate reality then that is your problem, NIST reacted to the assertions of the lunatic fringe and investigated the matter further. Fresh evidence presented, mostly to do with  extensive damage to the south side of the building that was not apparent from  pictures of the building seen in preparing the initial report. Armed with that evidence they were able to better confirm just why that building fell. It did not need explosives and there were none but the truthers, having been exposed over their idiotic assertions that the twin towers were controlled demolitions, magically transported their non-existent thermite to WTC7 rinsed and repeated.

Hardly surprising, word twisting is a common theme among truther beliefs. The verbatim statements of those who were on-scene during the tragedy have been consistently manipulated to fit the truther fairy tale.

You are practicing that art yourself, cherry picking scraps of the evidence, taking words out of context to create your interpretation of your beliefs when the broad canvas of the total evidence establishes a completely different picture, one that is internally consistent and accounts for the known facts, not bullshit speculation.

Cheers

On 05/01/2019 at 10:49 PM, NZT48 said:

Hey you! Yes; YOU! Now that you know important truth about 9/11 that contradicts regarding who is to blame, you have a duty to share it.

Who, me?  But I don't know it.  I'm not even confident you know it for any meaningful definition of 'know'

14 hours ago, NZT48 said:

You've been a proud anti-semite most of your life.

Don't drag truth into it. It wants nothing to do with you.

• Like 2

According to DuMBass, a Rockefeller said that something would happen and America would invade Afghanistan.

The Rockefellers aren’t known for being dumbasses.

A Rockefeller might know of the following Al-Qaeda acts of terror against American targets:

- 1992 Yemen Hotel bombings

- 1993 World Trade Center bombing

- 1995 Riyadh car bombing

- 1998 triple embassy bombings (224 deaths)

- 2000 USS Cole bombing

A guy called Rockefeller (who we must remember, is NOT a DuMBass), who is most likely extremely well connected to multiple governments might surmise that given this pattern, Al-Qaeda will strike again and given their increasing deadliness, might force America to take direct action against them. Because that’s what america has always done in the past.

but you know... what would he know? It was the jews... right?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leonid said:

It was the jews... right?

Flamin' Jews... first Hollywood.. and now this!?

What's next? Take our doughnuts and replace them with bagels? No... no... not the BAGELS!!!

• Like 1

Heh,

I've never really comprehended, once you brush the crap out of the way, just WHY Israel would be behind an attack on the Towers in first place.

Neither does Snopes:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/absent-without-leave-2/

Yes, I'm aware that Netanyahu, somewhat of a loudmouth in my view, is purported to say the attacks were beneficial to Israel but as usual a comment taken out of context. An escalation by the U.S. in the war on terror would not exactly hurt Israel, having beaten all their immediate neighbour enemies into submission years ago their biggest potential threat is from Muslim terrorists, particularly if a terror group were ever to get their hands on a nuke. That's possible given how many of the bloody things exist in the world, and some Arab states continue to chase the nuclear genie but a nation state despite their bluster would never nuke Israel, retaliation would be swift and certain. Israel never admits to it but they have had nuclear weapons, and a delivery system, Jericho III IRBM, for many years.

In other words bullshit as usual.

Cheers

1 hour ago, chrisg said:

Yes, I'm aware that Netanyahu, somewhat of a loudmouth in my view, is purported to say the attacks were beneficial to Israel but as usual a comment taken out of context.

The attack was beneficial to Israel, but only because Israel didn't do it.  If Israel had carried it out and was found out, it risked the relationship with Israel's biggest and most reliable benefactor.  I don't see how they would want to risk spoiling a relationship they had cultivated for decades.

Also Netanyahu is a complete arsehole and corrupt in every sphere.  He comments whatever is politically or personally expedient.  Only difference between the veracity of his comments and those of Trump is that Netanyahu knows what he's doing.