NZT48

Israel did it.

🙂

But that is what they want us to think ...or some twaddle... Should shut him up for a year...

Cheers

The video that was in the OP doesn't work any more because "the YouTube account associated with this video has now been closed", so go search for Christopher Bollyn's stuff. I removed the following paragraph from the end of the first linked page in the OP as the link doesn't work and I didn't replace it with anything because archive.org does not have it cached. There is plenty more from Dr. Alan Sabrosky elsewhere on the Internet though. Seek and you will find...

On 15 March, 2010, Dr. Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D, University of Michigan), former Director of Studies at the US Army War College said in an interview 'What we need to stand up and say is 'not only did they attack USS Liberty; they did 9/11. They did it.' I am. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College; at the headquarters, Marine Corps, and I have made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100% certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period. You know, and you know, Phil, I don't denigrate what happened to USS Liberty in the slightest, you understand that. But for most Americans, you know, what happened to the USS Liberty or in Vietnam was history. You know, this is history. You know, they can be concerned about it, but they're not going to get mad about it. 9/11 has led directly to 60,000 Americans dead and wounded. God knows how many hundreds of thousands of people in other countries that we've killed or wounded or made homeless. And it's an ongoing sore; it's not your sore from the USS Liberty, it's not my sore from Vietnam; both of us have those; both of us care about it. But this is an ongoing, this is an open wound and what Americans need to understand is they did it.' (source)

On 1/9/2020 at 3:55 PM, Leonid said:

As usual when DUMB makes one of his usual crappy posts blaming Israel/Jews/Zionists for attacking their best ally in the world:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

"That has been debunked. It in response to the claim that the US government did it, not that Israel did it, and if 9/11 truthers started being assassinated it would be very suspicious and they would be martyrs and their cause would be furthered."

Oh I see you have made the same crap you keep repeating appear in bigger text now... of course; that completely contradicts its previous debunking.

Thanks for bumping my thread...

23 minutes ago, NZT48 said:

Oh I see you have made the same crap you keep repeating appear in bigger text now... of course; that completely contradicts its previous debunking.

Thanks for bumping my thread...

When you throw discredited conspiracy theories the word “debunking” should not be in your lexicon.

I repeat again, and not because it particularly targeted debunking of any minute narrow point you’re trying to make - but because it debunks the wider BS of 9/11 conspiracy theories.

As usual when DUMB makes one of his usual crappy posts blaming Israel/Jews/Zionists for attacking their best ally in the world:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

Anyone who has read the Koran would know that this is absolute batshit.

I have not (a few bits of translation only) - care to expand upon that?

4 minutes ago, LogicprObe said:

Hitler hater Jews and so does Islam

Ah, that.  I thought you might have some specific passage in mind.  Carry on! 😉

2 hours ago, Cybes said:

Ah, that.  I thought you might have some specific passage in mind.  Carry on! 😉

Ha!

Andrew Bolt has an article on it.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/iman-charged-for-calling-for-killing-of-jews/news-story/20b6b2760eecd0fd8ef4915b5c7b8b50

What he said:

According to a translation of Mundhir Abdallah’s 2017 speech, the imam quoted a Hadith (sacred text of the words and stories of the Prophet Mohammed) saying Judgement Day would not come “until the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them.”

“The Jews will hide behind rocks and the trees,” he said. “But the rocks and the trees will say, ‘Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him,’” he said.

But that is straight out of the sacred texts. What's an imam to do? What are we in the West to do?

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 791:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

I heard Allah's Apostle [Muhammad]saying, "The Jews will fight with you, and you will be given victory over them so that a stone will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!'"

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.' "

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6981:

Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger [Muhammad] (may peace be upon him) as saying:

You will fight against the Jews and you will kill them until even a stone would say: Come here, Muslim, there is a Jew (hiding himself behind me); kill him.

Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6983:

Abdullah b. 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:

You and the Jews would fight against one another until a stone would say: Muslim, here is a Jew behind me; come and kill him.

Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6984:

Abdullah b. 'Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said:

The Jews will fight against you and you will gain victory over them until the stone would say: Muslim, here is a Jew behind me; kill him.

Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6985:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:

The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

The Oxford Islamic Studies Online describes the Sahih Muslim:

One of six canonical collections of hadith. With Sahih al-Bukhari, considered particularly authoritative among Sunni Muslims.

The same verses are in the charter of Hamas, the terrorist group which runs the Gaza Strip:

Hamas is one of the links in the Chain of Jihad in the confrontation with the Zionist invasion. It links up with the setting out of the Martyr Izz a-din al-Qassam and his brothers in the Muslim Brotherhood who fought the Holy War in 1936; it further relates to another link of the Palestinian Jihad and the Jihad and efforts of the Muslim Brothers during the 1948 War, and to the Jihad operations of the Muslim Brothers in 1968 and thereafter.

But even if the links have become distant from each other, and even if the obstacles erected by those who revolve in the Zionist orbit, aiming at obstructing the road before the Jihad fighters, have rendered the pursuance of Jihad impossible; nevertheless, the Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said:

The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).

To repeat, what is the West to do with Islam when its sacred texts actually call for the killing of Jews? Arrest every imam who quotes scriptures?

bloody hell Logicpr0be had to go to the link ... trying to read your copy/paste is not too nice 😉

22 hours ago, Leonid said:

When you throw discredited conspiracy theories the word “debunking” should not be in your lexicon.

I repeat again, and not because it particularly targeted debunking of any minute narrow point you’re trying to make - but because it debunks the wider BS of 9/11 conspiracy theories.

As usual when DUMB makes one of his usual crappy posts blaming Israel/Jews/Zionists for attacking their best ally in the world:

What "discredited conspiracy theories" am I "[throwing]"? Show me where they have been "discredited".

I have addressed your stupid link. Stop behaving as if and trying to have others believe I have not.

18 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

Anyone who has read the Koran would know that this is absolute batshit.

7 hours ago, LogicprObe said:

Hitler hater Jews and so does Islam, that's why they got together in WW2.

There is no way a bunch of  Islamists is going to do the bidding of any flavour of jew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_Islam

Perhaps not intentionally.

22 minutes ago, NZT48 said:

What "discredited conspiracy theories" am I "[throwing]"?

"Israel did it"

28 minutes ago, NZT48 said:

Show me where they have been "discredited".

On 2/8/2020 at 12:30 PM, NZT48 said:

"That has been debunked. It in response to the claim that the US government did it, not that Israel did it, and if 9/11 truthers started being assassinated it would be very suspicious and they would be martyrs and their cause would be furthered."

1 hour ago, NZT48 said:

I have addressed your stupid link. Stop behaving as if and trying to have others believe I have not.

14 minutes ago, NZT48 said:

What are "[my] debunked points"?

Right above your post.