NZT48

my politics

I'm disappointed at the monetary policy.

Really, I'd have expected that there'd have been legislation to allow Legal Tender representation by form of gold, silver, shark's teeth, ornamental shells, or Pokemon cards.

Edited by Rybags

2 hours ago, Rybags said:

I'm disappointed at the monetary policy.

Really, I'd have expected that there'd have been legislation to allow Legal Tender representation by form of gold, silver, shark's teeth, ornamental shells, or Pokemon cards.

Pokémon cards implies the existence of Japanese who are not white.

What about all those godless heathens that are already here? I suggest that non-whites be required to wear full-face and -body covering clothing so that proper, upstanding citizens don't have to look at them. Even so, their corrupting immorality would remain a constant threat to our new paradise. Maybe there's another... solution?

3 hours ago, i_am_banned2 said:

What about all those godless heathens that are already here? I suggest that non-whites be required to wear full-face and -body covering clothing so that proper, upstanding citizens don't have to look at them. Even so, their corrupting immorality would remain a constant threat to our new paradise. Maybe there's another... solution?

A final one?

Look that may be a bit early in the piece. You don’t go from zero to hero without passing average.

Maybe start with something that’ll identify the undesirables, like say... a yellow star on a lapel?

Edited by Leonid

45 minutes ago, Leonid said:

A final one?

Look that may be a bit early in the piece. You don’t go from zero to hero without passing average.

Maybe start with something that’ll identify the undesirables, like say... a yellow star on a lapel?

🙂

A Red one might be more appropriate, I don't think anyone in their right mind would mess with the Jews these days 🙂

Cheers

On 13/10/2018 at 1:43 PM, chrisg said:

🙂

A Red one might be more appropriate, I don't think anyone in their right mind would mess with the Jews these days 🙂

Cheers

I'd like to think most jews would be smart enough to see a red star as just a friendly face for a yellow star.  Throw some sequins and glitter on it tho', and you might be able to convince some of the gays and/or masturbators to wear one.

Hmm,

Jews have no love of Russia in the main, many have left to go to Israel a country basically surrounded by Russian weapons client states.

We are heading back to a Cold War and Israel is going to be stuck in the middle and may find itself fighting more surrogate wars.

But it is getting worse, look up Poseidon a massive nuclear torpedo, with near unlimited range and a massive nuclear warhead designed to destroy entire coastal cities or wipe out an entire carrier group whilst skirting around the many nuclear non proliferation treaties and at present unstoppable.

Or their latest ASAT missile, designed to knock out reconnaissance satellites and also act as a launch vehicle for small agile satellites to replace their own losses. Again the U.S. has no current equivalent or answer.

But I was sort of joking about a red star, no point in deepening the already increasing gulf that Russia is creating between it and the West.

Cheers

When's the last time the US started spending up on a "strategic asset" program?  There's been SFA since the B2.

They're concentrating totally on the small scale tactical stuff and leaving their pants way down with the big picture stuff.

There's a new strategic bomber in the works, as in initial concepts, a new marque of submarine at build stage, first of a new class of carrier in build,  the F-35 is bearing fruit at last, but most of the effort from the industry and DARPA is on UCAV Tech, but nothing to what the Russians are up to - maybe the regime will go broke, again.

Cheers