SquallStrife

PSA: Atomic, Hyper, PCPP and PC&TA websites are goneskis

Well, there it is. End of an era.

The news isn't all bad, Dave assures me that the forums will be around for a while yet!

If you want to recover any articles, the Wayback Machine is probably now your best bet.

Of course, Dan's Data and others still have their sites about. Let's link them here for posterity, and to show some love!

Everyone raise a beer to our benevolent overlords Dave and Ben, and to the end of the empire they built together. The reason we're all here.

Love your work, guys. Thanks for everything!

Edited by SquallStrife
  • Sad 3

I confess to being a bit dumbstruck.

I reckon Atomic should ' let go ' and breathe in the fresh air of broad-mindedness before the light expires once and for all.

But I do thankyou for the time and conversations had here ... no where else could I have had these particular moments or 'met' these particular members.

Sorry for not posting anything sooner or in any meaningful detail - we're still chasing up some things behind the scenes to give everyone a better picture of what's been going on.

• Like 1

Further to Nich's comment.  What we know - these forums are still a living, breathing, much-loved entity.  What we don't know - most of everything else.  But we are working on finding out.  Promise.

• Like 1

If anyone would like a link to Dave's Twitter thread, just DM me. Twitter is on the public record, I don't think there'd be an issue with that.

7 minutes ago, smadge1 said:

If anyone would like a link to Dave's Twitter thread, just DM me. Twitter is on the public record, I don't think there'd be an issue with that.

One of the perks of the new forums: if you click on the embedded tweet up in the OP, it goes to the thread.