Chaos.Lady

So - who's around these days?

On 12/6/2018 at 3:20 PM, TheManFromPOST said:

I'm not here

Me either

To be honest, I only ever log in when someone posts some Atomic news on Facebook. Sometimes I think I should log in here rather than waste my life on Angry Birds, but then I realise how little I have to contribute. 

Might go kill some green pigs.

Edited by SacrificialNewt
typo

Angry Birds?  I really got into AB:  Star Wars HD but AB:  SW 2 was underwhelming, Bad Piggies doesn't have much repeat value and every sequel I've seen or played since has done nothing for me.

13 minutes ago, Rybags said:

Angry Birds?  I really got into AB:  Star Wars HD but AB:  SW 2 was underwhelming, Bad Piggies doesn't have much repeat value and every sequel I've seen or played since has done nothing for me.

I just wish that massive open world games weren't such time sinks. 😞

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Chaos.Lady said:

Wait. Where are you seeing that?

@Kimmo

Edited by eveln

1 hour ago, SacrificialNewt said:

Angry Birds

Tried to get into that, but never could.  Friends kept telling me how addictive it was, and I took about 2 days to get totally sick of it.  <shrug> Just personal preference, I guess.

Or, maybe it's that I played hell out of Snood (Bubble Bobble-like), and AB struck me as kinda the same game laid sideways?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eveln said:

um. what's an  " Atomican't "  mean ?

It's a special rank for people no longer allowed to edit posts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cybes said:

Tried to get into that, but never could.  Friends kept telling me how addictive it was, and I took about 2 days to get totally sick of it.  <shrug> Just personal preference, I guess.

Or, maybe it's that I played hell out of Snood (Bubble Bobble-like), and AB struck me as kinda the same game laid sideways?

Specifically Angry Birds Friends - It's a competition and Devere usually beats me. I got bored of the others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nich... said:

It's a special rank for people no longer allowed to edit posts.

@Leonid must be allowed to edit once again then :P~

• Sad 1

This is all quite confusing. I am elderly and it's 2am. Possibly should read this thread again tomorrow and figure it out...

On 28/12/2018 at 8:41 PM, Chaos.Lady said:
On 28/12/2018 at 8:40 PM, eveln said:

um. what's an  " Atomican't "  mean ?

Wait. Where are you seeing that? 

I'd been reading through the "Roll Call " thread. Kimmo was one of the many who popped in; but it was only yesterday that I noticed the "Atomican't ".  Crikey he's had that under his av since 2016, cos he asked about it back then 😉 ... man that thread's been going for four nearly five

years now and people still post in it ! That in itself is a tribute to atomic's pull and the evolution of all who sign up and continue to log in. ... be nice if he were an "Atomican" again. Prolly cos he is one of only two people that we ( Walt and me ) met IRL that I have a soft spot for him.

/just thought I'd put it out there .

@Fenn ... just cos your boy is speaking to you almost at eyeball to eyeball doesn't mean you're old ... it just means he's a well nourished individual

Edited by eveln
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, eveln said:

years now and people still post in it ! That in itself is a tribute to atomic's pull and the evolution of all who sign up and continue to log in. ... be nice if he were an "Atomican" again. Prolly cos he is one of only two people that we ( Walt and me ) met IRL that I have a soft spot for him.

If he wants to come back and discuss it, maybe.

6 hours ago, Nich... said:

If he wants to come back and discuss it, maybe.

Mmm. I usually try a PM once a year, as we have the same birth date , not at all sure he even makes guest appearances these days  ... ah well, just a thought as I said.

🙂

Kimmo is a great guy, met him one time in Melbourne, but not been around here for a while that I've seen.

I don't do the FB thing but likely he's around over there or hanging around on some bicycle forum or another.

Cheers

Have I come back at a bad time?  The forums were a bit different last time I regularly visited 😕

On 31/12/2018 at 8:26 AM, chrisg said:

🙂

Kimmo is a great guy, met him one time in Melbourne, but not been around here for a while that I've seen.

I don't do the FB thing but likely he's around over there or hanging around on some bicycle forum or another.

Cheers

It's not that I want to go looking for him per say. What ever he's doing is his thing ... just that if he chose to pop in and say " hi ", the wording under his av wouldn't have to look so negative is all .

7 hours ago, Girvo said:

I missed all of you tbh

Then hang around a bit more! 🙂 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Fenn said:

Then hang around a bit more! 🙂 

That’s the plan! 

• Like 4

This is not my main account, but an alt I created a long time ago. Cannot reset my main account password as the email address associated with it is long gone.

But I still lurk now and then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mame_guru said:

This is not my main account, but an alt I created a long time ago. Cannot reset my main account password as the email address associated with it is long gone.

But I still lurk now and then.

If you want your original account back just PM either myself or Nich with details of what your original email address was and we can fix it for you. 

• Yes Sir! Very atomic! 1

😉

The pseudo arachnid returns !! 🙂

Hi Spydey  🙂

Cheers

Punches through roof of finest cardboard coffin. Digs slowly up through poorly compressed loam. Damages fingers on thick layer of concrete.

Buggah.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1