Sign in to follow this  
Nich...

Atomic Heroes and Superheroes v4

I want to start this off by saying a big thank you to @spyder for maintaining Atomic Heroes and Superheroes v3 for so long - close to a decade.  Standing on the shoulders of giants has never been more apt, and this wouldn't have happened without his hard work in collecting the data over the years.

I've put together a spreadsheet of all of the data, up to date as of this month's (or this year's, even) latest batch of new Heroes. 

Until we regain access to our archives, sadly, a whole bunch of links in this won't work.  The same goes for the long lost sites referenced to create the predecessor of this, Atomic Waste, and the Atomican's Eon Statistics Board.

(Some users have had their tags removed for various reasons. This thread does NOT reflect the current status of these users. It is solely to show those who have received their tag at some point during their tenure here at AtomicMPC. Banned users are also still listed as they were rewarded with their recognition at some point during their time here).

I think the above quote is really important, and I've kept to the same philosophy in this update.

To try and show some flexibility, there are two sheets linked: the default/main one is sorted by name, to make it easy to find specific people; the other sheet is ordered chronologically by section, so you can see which were the first/last/etc Heroes and Superheroes.

Because I clearly have too much free time over my holiday, I've also played around a little with a more nostalgic version, which I'll link to, rather than embedding.  I'm not sure it's worth embedding yet, but we'll see.

• Yes Sir! Very atomic! 3

2 hours ago, fredzfrog said:

Weird statistic.. But my Hero endowment was by @hawkeye, and Superhero by @Ben Mansill.  I feel special ?

10 years (and 1 month) between them, too.  Like an anniversary present. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2007?? Aw geez, and I just had a birthday, Nich..., you're really doubling down on the make-me-feel-old thing, aren't you!

• Haha 1

Amazing and so very Atomic, Thank You Nich .

Love the link to the old skool Atomic version of the list.

👍

• Thanks 1