NZT48

circumcision

circumcision  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should involuntary circumcision be illegal?

• Yes.
    • No.
  2. 2. For the males: are you circumcised?

• Yes.
    • No.

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Technology can give us superpowers.  

um... given the general focus of this thread, technology gave us the means for male and female genital mutilation. I bet those dudes waaaaaay back when thought that was pretty great too.

... just sayin'

@chrisgYou need to broaden your definition of technology. 

I blew someone's mind once with the observation that technology and culture can be considered as equivalent; all culture can be considered as forms of technology, and vice versa. 

The etymology of technology is obviously just something to do with techniques... 

3 hours ago, scruffy1 said:

if you need a cock ring, you aren't doing it right

Say, that's a shit-hot bedside manner you've got there.

This is the thanks I get for sharing a tip? 

Edited by Kimmo
  • Haha 1

?

You remind me of a William Gibson short story, "Johnny Mnenomic," a very technical boy he calls himself in the opening - takes a sawn-off shotgun to a meeting where he expects to be ambushed, the gun being the lowest tech he can comprehend in a highly technical world where he transports data stored in his head, password protected -a human hard drive ?

Scruffy tends to call a spade a shovel, I like that ?

Cheers

On 1/19/2019 at 9:03 AM, Kimmo said:

Anyway, OTOH, when it comes to putting it where it belongs, skin sliding against (sufficiently lubed) skin is far, far more effective at achieving the aim of the exercise than having loose skin rolling back and forth at the interface, detracting from the effort being put in. Although of course, that's just a consolation for victims rather than a reason to do it - the inside of the foreskin is pretty damn sensitive, and uncut folks have measures available... 

I use a beefy o-ring for a cock ring, about 5mm thick. At that strength, and given a carefully chosen diameter, it not only allows one to be rock hard (and to continue after a short rest if gone too soon), but also to hold the skin tight since it cuts into the base just enough to stay there, while still allowing just enough blood flow to not go numb. It's pure win. For those inclined to give it a shot, it'll take some trial and error to find the right size. 

As for the staying power angle, maybe... But I tell you what beats a lack of sensitivity hands down - being stoned. It not only gives you (well, me, at least) the staying power of a god, but also heightens the sensation; I enjoy sex about five times as much after a bit of weed. 

Um, in what way is using huge amounts of lube better than the evolved method of lubrication that uses the moving skin as a lubricant?  I find lube to be messy, desensitising and interruptive.  I much prefer going in au natural and the majority of my partners have pointed out the benefits too.

Also, you can overcome the need for a cock ring through concentration and practice.  Being fit and well rested helps too.  Not that I have much of a sex life these days, but when I did, I'd stay hard all night, including after any particular orgasm.