Chaos.Lady

Site Maintenance 22nd January

I've put an annoucement up, but I thought I'd post a thread too as we can update it as more information comes in.

Our glorious and benevolent overlord Ben Mansill has informed us that there will be site maintenance undertaken on 22nd of January.

We do not have exact times or duration as yet, however it is expected to take place mid-morning for a few hours at this point.  The site may appear to be up and available, however new posts will not be allowed until it is complete.

The mods will post more information as it comes available, however please be aware.

• Thanks 1
  • Yes Sir! Very atomic! 1

That announcement bar works a treat. First thing to be seen on index page. good stuff.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, eveln said:

That announcement bar works a treat. First thing to be seen on index page. good stuff.

Pretty good, eh?

Now if only @Chaos.Lady would stop breaking the site so we didn't need to do this! :<

• Haha 2

Yeah funny thing how it's just always somebody else who's to blame  ... shoulda blamed DMB :P~

Edited by eveln

Damn kids these days, getting into the modcave, leaving underwear and dirty dishes strewn across the servers!

... and dogs too ! They be notorious for ripping up shit ... yeah !

Back in my day we didn't even know about the scheduled maintenance, which happened daily for one hour. But did we complain?

Yeah of course we fucken did ?

• Like 2

I have a faint memory of Walt cracking the shits with that ^^^   it always seemed to be at an awkward time ...like a ninja strike. lol.

tbh I don't think it was ever that bad on Atomic. It was the US-based sites that always went down for backup when they were asleep but it was peak Aussie o'clock...

Yo all.

Today's the day, just got an update from Atomic Server Migration Central, located on a secret pacific tropical island just to the east of Wales.

Atomic will be down approximately 1pm today, AEDT. And the whole process will take close to a day, so *perhaps* back online very very late, past your bedtimes, tonight. Almost certainly ready to accept your spamming first thing tomorrow morning. 

That is said with all the certainty one can have when such moon shots are attempted.

As always, be excellent to each other.

EDIT!

It is in fact TOMORROW, not today.  Dumb me misunderstood time zones and things of that nature.

As you were!

• Like 1

^^^ ... I may be in another universe then ... QLD has been considered such

nm.

Edited by eveln

3 minutes ago, fredzfrog said:

❤️

QFT ... and just cos it's sooo big and juicy looking

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eveln said:

I was a little worried but so glad we've returned 🙂Actually super worried! AHHH!

1 hour ago, fredzfrog said:
2 hours ago, eveln said:

I was a little worried but so glad we've returned 🙂Actually super worried! AHHH!

Gotta have faith ... and tbh I find it easier to have faith in the longevity of this forum than to have faith in a whole lot of other stuff that I possibly should 🙂

Sorry for the delay folks. We were looking into what happened to kimmo's rank and the site died and it took longer than expected to recover.

Basically it's all Kimmo's fault.

• Haha 1
  • Yes Sir! Very atomic! 1

1 hour ago, Nich... said:

Basically it's all Kimmo's fault.

So...Nothing new, then. 😜

• Sad 1

It wasn't an upgrade, just behind the scenes maintenance and

• Haha 1

/takes a bow

/looks at desktop version

Huh. Atomic can't...