Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

What a joke

8 minutes ago, fliptopia said:

If you don't think your political party has skeletons then you haven't watched much politics lately.

I can't believe I'm getting pushback for asserting the only thing resembling Pizzagate applies to the Tories in the UK. 

13 hours ago, Leonid said:

Does it matter?

Obama won 689 counties.

As I mentioned in another thread - the red states are (typically) depopulating as globalism destroys manufacturing jobs. These people go to capital cities. Two things happen - they either become Dem voters or they disappear into the Blue State margins.

The Red States become redder, as do red counties.

The Democrats have a geography problem. And it's far more immediate than the demography problem the Republicans have.

Yeah, electoral boundaries in the U.S. are completely different to here, or the U.K for that matter, the U.S. is not aligned to changing demographics the way Australia is.

The Dems do indeed have a problem one Australians don't really understand. nominally they are a left leaning party but their appeal is much more toward the wealthy than one would expect of a party with that alignment.

It WAS changing, a long time ago when the Kennedys campaigned hard in the South but Carter aside Dems have ignored that heartland in the main ever since, to their loss.

It was odd in a way that Obama did not have any massive appeal by skin colour, wealthy man from a large city.

The Dems so far are going down that same road,

I'm not sure why you think this is push back.

Honestly, I think everyone is getting a little defensive in here. I'm not sure much good is coming from a lot of these conversations  heated arguments (well I'm finding some interesting points of view in amongst it all and I do enjoy that much). There's a few people now who are not nearly as interested in reading each others posts in a constructive way as they are reading them to have their say as they pull them apart. I guess that just feeds back on itself and everyone see the next post as attacking theirs.

I'm not trying to single people on here out by the way. Honestly I think most people on here deal with it better than a lot of message board/youtube commenters (in fact everyone on that last part). I just think it's the bleak future of human interaction for a while. We don't live in our villages anymore where we learn what everyone else thinks and how we do things. On one hand it is great to get new ideas and points of view, but more and more we have views that are anathema to our own and we don't know as a species how to really deal with it except through anger because that worked for thousands of years. Maybe we'll work that out.

If anyone wants to respond, I'm already taking the "i listen but they are stupid/douge bags/naive/going to tear civilistation down or stupid naive douche bags who are going to tear civilisation down as read so you can. In tru facebook style you can just give a confused reaction and save some typing if you want. Or just tear this apart. I'm OK with it 😉

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I can't believe I'm getting pushback for asserting the only thing resembling Pizzagate applies to the Tories in the UK. 

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

No Pizzagate paedo ring in the Democratic Party. That's conspiracy-theorist fantasy, unlike the only organised paedo ring associated with a political party on the public record.

Because you dribble so much crap it's fairly simple for everyone to see, other than you and your shit stained glasses.

Did you even read that article you linked?
The word "allegations" appears  seventeen times in the link to your Quran, yet the word evidence only appears six times...all of which, hey presto, point to zero evidence. So by your crazy assertion of an online article being on public record, therefor it must be true - implies anything and everything you read on the internet, by your own definition, must also be true.
Make no mistake, pedos are disgusting creatures and any coverups are equally as vile. But that's not the point here, your diatribe against everything else other than what you think, is the point.

Kimmo's way or the highway?
Yeah, keep jogging down that highway.

This is my favourite part LOL

“If someone brings me some evidence I can do something about it, if required.” Wakeham would say years later: “I got no evidence at all.”

Punisher number 1 gets sworn in (Barr), same day word is out that the government bods involved is Epstein's sweet ass plea deal and the deal itself including his immunity and the blanket immunity of his pals, is being investigated.

It is considered by many that it is an illegal arrangement.

Dark to Light

Thought I better clarify.

There have been rumblings all along and last week the investigation was started, Barr's swearing in is a positive indicator that the truth will out and justice will be served.

Edited by Waltish
additional content

15 minutes ago, twinair said:

Make no mistake, pedos are disgusting creatures and any coverups are equally as vile.

This is where I was coming from. And I had thought it was obvious in my reply, Paedophlies (practising law-breaking paedophiles ) exist everywhere regardless of political persuasion and wealth etc.etc.etc. And for anyone to imply, state that because their chosen Party may not have been outed,  per say, made them crime-free was not only ignorant but basely insulting to me ...hence my reaction.

Edited by eveln

41 minutes ago, chrisg said:

The Dems do indeed have a problem one Australians don't really understand. nominally they are a left leaning party but their appeal is much more toward the wealthy than one would expect of a party with that alignment.

The Dems have become the party of the “woke rich” and those who majored in gender studies.

Because they have littlw representation in the heartland and because the heartland members they do have are all Blue Dog Democrats - the party has a distorted view of what actually makes sense.

If the Democrats reckon the Green New Deal as dreamed up by their star barmaid-cum-saviour plays well in the heartland where they must win at least 150 counties to be able to take the Presidency - they’re out of their fucken minds.

This is why Occasional Cortex is a danger to the party. She is their surest path to Trump 2020.

Edited by Leonid

3 minutes ago, eveln said:

This is where I was coming from. And I had thought it was obvious in my reply, Paedophlies (practising law-breaking paedophiles ) exist everywhere regardless of political persuasion and wealth etc.etc.etc. And for anyone to imply, state that because their chosen Party may not have been outed,  per say, made them crime-free was not only ignorant but basely insulting to me ...hence my reaction.

Normal and rational people are able to comprehend your comments.
Kimmo is neither normal or rational.

4 minutes ago, twinair said:

Normal and rational people are able to comprehend your comments.
Kimmo is neither normal or rational.

Been saying that for years.

He’s the sort to up a pitchfork and march in solidarity with caged hens of non-binary gender.

It’s like he never left his mid-teens.

• Like 1

Actually come to think of it, Clinton used to hang around with Trump's mate Jeffrey Epstein, so there's a hint of paedo taint blowing towards the Left, but then kinda not really since Clinton was centre-right neoliberal filth anyway... fucken corrupt Third Way pissant honky, schmoozing with obscene douchebags. 

May establishment Democrats be hammered into the ground, as the party becomes an instrument of the actual Left, and may Oz eventually follow suit (in the half-arsed, behind-the-times way that we seem to be stuck with). 

Found this on the Book of Face. Thought it accurately depicted reality:

Trump invited the Pope for lunch on his mega yacht, the Pope accepted, and during lunch a puff of wind blew the pontiff’s hat off, right into the water.
It floated off about 50 feet, then the wind died down and it just floated in place.
The crew and the secret service were scrambling to launch a boat to go get it, when Trump waved them off, saying “Never mind, boys, I’ll get it.”
Trump climbed over the side of the yacht, walked on the water to the hat, picked it up, walked back on the water, climbed onto the yacht and handed the pope his hat.
The crew was speechless. The security team and the pope’s entourage were speechless.
No one knew what to say, not even the pope.
But that afternoon, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC and CNN all knew how to cover the story. 

Their banner headlines read, “Trump can’t swim.

• Yes Sir! Very atomic! 1

1 hour ago, fliptopia said:

I'm not sure why you think this is push back.

Honestly, I think everyone is getting a little defensive in here. I'm not sure much good is coming from a lot of these conversations  heated arguments (well I'm finding some interesting points of view in amongst it all and I do enjoy that much).

it is all amusing
we are here in Australia, and are just handful of people who cannot vote in American elections
and even if we have American friends we know we cannot change their political view

• Like 2
  • Yes Sir! Very atomic! 1

5 hours ago, eveln said:

I just tried to watch the latest clip up there ... fancy calling the guy who walked into a pizza place with a weapon "dumb" ?! It's not dumb, it's dangerous and barbaric and fucking scary.

well, i didnt listen to his points either.  but in my case, it was that font he uses.  i was all like, "no serifs?  fuck this guy!".  we've all got our own triggers i guess.

anyway, the fact theres despicable shitbags in all spheres of life and especially amongst elites on all sides of politics is a given.  doesnt change pizza-gate being a steaming pile of shit.

its like how its 100% true that people sometimes fake their own deaths and go on living in hiding for many years, but this fact has zero bearing on the veracity of post-1977 Elvis sightings.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, @~thehung said:

doesnt change pizza-gate being a steaming pile of shit.

I don't believe I said or gave any impression about pizza-gate other than the comments you quoted me.

6 minutes ago, @~thehung said:

anyway, the fact theres despicable shitbags in all spheres of life and especially amongst elites on all sides of politics is a given.

Not according to Kimmo apparently. Which is and was my whole point earlier ... so um yeah

while we're on the topic of conspiracy theories, i do think there are some grains of truth to this:

43 minutes ago, eveln said:

Not according to Kimmo apparently. 

I guess you missed the bit in my last post hanging shit on Clinton. 

My thesis is that one side of politics is totally set up by and for shitbags, and only appeals to normal people via decades of propaganda and misinformation. The other side of politics, although heavily infiltrated by said shitbags, is ostensibly about sticking up for those who tend to get shat on by shitbags, and is thus amenable to being reclaimed by non-shitbags, who otherwise tend to have a pretty hard time getting ahead in politics. 

When it looks like non-shitbags might actually be coming into the ascendancy for the first time in forty years, I figure it's time to get excited. 

20 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

My thesis is that one side of politics is totally set up by and for shitbags, and only appeals to normal people via decades of propaganda and misinformation. The other side of politics, although heavily infiltrated by said shitbags, is ostensibly about sticking up for those who tend to get shat on by shitbags, and is thus amenable to being reclaimed by non-shitbags, who otherwise tend to have a pretty hard time getting ahead in politics. 

When it looks like non-shitbags might actually be coming into the ascendancy for the first time in forty years, I figure it's time to get excited. 

They say it's easier to sell stuff to the counter culture than to the trends of the day as they tend to be less fickle. Always assume the best sounding stuff is the biggest life and if it ever turns out to be real then be pleasantly surprised when it comes to politics.

25 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

My thesis is that one side of politics is totally set up by and for shitbags,

So the party that denies people the dignity of jobs in favour of sit-down money while encouraging anti-science positions like non-binary gender thought-crime, purposely siphons jobs to China to enrich the Wall St woke moneyed class at the expense of workers and allies itself with far right dogma in the form of kow-towing to religious Islam - these are your good guys? And now they want to try the Venezuela experiment again?

Not that the other side is better, just different - but are you actually fucken serious?

25 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Hanging shit on Clinton is like a Liberal hanging shit on Hanson. It’s not exactly proving how fair you are.

Edited by Leonid

1 minute ago, Leonid said:

So the party that denies people the dignity of jobs in favour of sit-down money while encouraging anti-science positions like non-binary gender thought-crime, purposely siphons jobs to China to enrich the Wall St woke moneyed class at the expense of workers and allies itself with far right dogma in the form of low-towing to religious Islam - these are your good guys? And now they want to try the Venezuela experiment again?

Not that the other side is better, just different - but are you actually fucken serious?

Give me a condensed reason behind the thought crime bit.

3 minutes ago, fliptopia said:

Give me a condensed reason behind the thought crime bit.

City Of New York has 31 or 38 defined genders.

Intentionally misgendering a two-spirit trans-mermaid carries a fine.

So just so you understand how ridiculous this is - you can walk up to a Christian and tell them that they’re a freaking fruit loop for believing in fairy tales, but you walk up to one of these walking cases of fraudulent advertising and explain to them that they are in fact just as much of a fruit loop for believing in fairy tales - and that’s a hate crime.

Just now, Nich... said:

And what are the stats on that crime?

No idea. Why does it matter?

• Like 1

But then it's not thought crime if you are actually having an action from your thought. Am I incorrect?