Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

What a joke

Sorry I don't think I have called you any names.

😎

7 hours ago, Waltish said:

(17)

Walk in the light
Trust the plan
WWG1WGA

There will be no escape
Patriots are in control
WWG1WGA

There will be pain

There will be trials

There will be convictions

There will death

------------------------------------

? What is the punishment for treason?

WWG1WGA

Dear Judge Floro  Waltish, if your intention, via these eerie nudge nudge wink wink invocations appended to your posts of late is to come across like a wild-eyed loon standing on a street corner shouting to nobody, or someone people should be a little worried about, then job done.  but if youre actually bothering to post in the hope of 'shining a light' on the supposed truth for anyone here willing to listen, then i think you'll have more success without them.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, @~thehung said:

Dear Judge Floro  Waltish, if your intention, via these eerie nudge nudge wink wink invocations appended to your posts of late is to come across like a wild-eyed loon standing on a street corner shouting to nobody, or someone people should be a little worried about, then job done.  but if youre actually bothering to post in the hope of 'shining a light' on the supposed truth for anyone here willing to listen, then i think you'll have more success without them.

What a load of shit, I haven't shouted at all.

Frankly I don't give a flying fuck what you make of it.

Just carry on, no need to be afraid,  those announcements don't refer to anyone living in Australia.

As for the jargon used if you don't get it, it's not meant for you.

Stay strong

The storm is nigh

WWG1WGA

Edited by Waltish
spellings

20 hours ago, Cybes said:

No matter which side of politics you're on, this man should never have been voted in,

And yet he was. And utterly sane people who had voted for Obama as well - voted for him.

Stop to ask yourself why.

1 hour ago, Leonid said:

And yet he was. And utterly sane people who had voted for Obama as well - voted for him.

Stop to ask yourself why.

First, despite Obama being anything but squeaky clean, he was nowhere near as dangerous to his allies or his own country throughout his entire 2 terms as Trump has been in the half of 1 that Trump has been so far.  That those sane people (and for some of those I question that evaluation) voted for him is either mystifying, or a very sad indictment of their judgement: they would have had to look at a billionaire with a record of dodgy businesses and some extremely questionable public appearances on campaign, and think to themselves "Yeah - that guy really cares about us little guys!".  Sure.

Second, no mystery at all: He was (and is) charming, intelligent, and erudite.  He also never made completely unhinged rants in public.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nich... said:

Don't choke on the Kool aid there, Walt.

Awe look at you, who's a clever boy then oh you are yes you are.

That ancient cliche has smited me ....... Hehehe

Not really ... Srsly don't you know Kool Aide is for commies, cultural Marxist and other of their woke types.

I only drink water ambient temp, coffee fresh ground black no sugar and Jameson's neat or on ice.

😎

Forgot to say I do have the occasional Dalwhinnie 15yo at the Mossman Bowls Club.

Edited by Waltish
additional content

2 minutes ago, Cybes said:

he was nowhere near as dangerous to his allies or his own country

You really sure you want to go there given Obama’s team legalled pattern bombing and expanded US wars to more theatres?

Just now, Leonid said:

You really sure you want to go there given Obama’s team legalled pattern bombing and expanded US wars to more theatres?

I said  "allies".  I also acknowledged "far from squeaky clean".  I must have missed the memo where he announced invasion in a European state, or us, or NZ.

Do you recall any case of Obama entertaining multiple Russian officials in the Oval, or indeed anywhere else, without - or even with - anyone else present?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leonid said:

Also not to mention just how far down the river he sold the USA.

Only reason he may escape prison time when the storm breaks, is that he has been prepping a bolt hole in his ancestral home Kenya.

😎

Oh shoot Walt you forgot your paranoid conspiracy hashtags, code blue code blue the aluminium foil hat has fallen, I repeat, safety hat down!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nich... said:

Oh shoot Walt you forgot your paranoid conspiracy hashtags, code blue code blue the aluminium foil hat has fallen, I repeat, safety hat down!

Bro chilax all is well, I haven't posted any hashtags at all, let alone forgotten to post any 😎

The patriots are in control

WWG1WGA

29 minutes ago, Cybes said:

I said  "allies".

UNSC Resolution 2334

The Iran Deal/JCPOA + handing Iran billions in frozen assets which they've used to murder Yemenis

Putting the Brotherhood front and centre of his Muslim outreach strategy

Dismissing ISIS as a JV team + pulling troops out of Afghanistan reviving the Taliban

Killing Ghadaffi, opening up the black slave market again and flooding Europe with refugees they can barely integrate

Allowing Assad to chemically bomb his own people, and walking away from his own "Red Line", making allies question whether an American security guarantee is worth a damn.

And that's just quickly off the top of my head.

46 minutes ago, Cybes said:

Do you recall any case of Obama entertaining multiple Russian officials in the Oval, or indeed anywhere else, without - or even with - anyone else present?

No. I just remember Obama telling Putin that he'd have more flexibility in negotiations after the election.

Let me rephrase that in normal-speak: "I'm going to lie to the people about how tough I am going to be, get re-elected and then back-pedal so that we can all be happy"

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-more-flexibility-russia/

50 minutes ago, Cybes said:

I also acknowledged "far from squeaky clean"

Lemme tell you a little story.

Back when he was negotiating a treaty with Iran, Iran was under severe sanctions and was not allowed to purchase any advanced weapons systems. This made the Iranians very edgy because they couldn't protect their nuclear-weapons manufacturing plant in Fordow.

For years, America threatened Russia with sanctions if Russia sold any kind of advanced air defences to the mad mullahs.

In 2010, Obama lifted sanctions on Russia's military-industrial complex AND ALLOWED the sale of the S-300 battery to Iran.

Which Russia promptly did. Iran promptly placed the S-300s around Fordow, eliminating or at least severely limiting the ability of the Americans to have "all options on the table" given Fordow was underground and need a bunker-buster delivered by a bomber.

He also repeatedly violated American laws which required sanctions on Russia for violating the 1987 IRNFT. It took his administration 6 years to admit that Russia has been violating the treaty for at least as long as he was President - a point he was chased on by the GOP and members of his own party. Anything for the Iran deal.

----

Now, I really don't care what excuses you give for this behaviour but thus far the way Obama has treated allies by playing into his allies' enemies hands - has not been a success story.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Leonid said:

Let me rephrase that in normal-speak: "I'm going to lie to the people about how tough I am going to be, get re-elected and then back-pedal so that we can all be happy"

That does not strike me as unusual for elected officials of any rank, let alone the POTUS.

You seem to think I approve of Obama.  I don't.  The man's record is incredibly spotty - and not just with failures of well-intentioned actions.  I'd still put him back for a third term over letting Trump go further.

Something you might like:

Edited by Cybes

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Cybes said:

I'd still put him back for a third term over letting Trump go further.

The world couldn't handle a third term of Obama.

The worst Trump has done to allies is told them to pull the weight they signed up for.

To be fair though, it's not all Obama's fault but the buck does stop at his door. His Secretary of State for the first 4 years was a woman who couldn't beat Trump and for the last 4, a man who couldn't beat Dubya. 

Edited by Leonid
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Waltish said:

As for the jargon used if you don't get it, it's not meant for you.

LG_WHISEN_%EC%86%90%EC%97%B0%EC%9E%AC_%E

7 hours ago, Waltish said:

I only drink water ambient temp

With the fluoride filtered out, no doubt

• Haha 1

No, there be fluoride in our water... not quite the chemical taste of southern water though, we're lucky in that repsect.

🙂

If Obama could be found guilty of anything unconstitutional he did in office then that net would have to extend to most every president, better get the shovels out and start digging some up.

Fucking stupid.

Obama just did his best, sometimes not good enough.

Trump is a lying self aggrandising snake who cares very little about America, all he cares about is Trump and making Trump look good.

Running America as he tries to do as if it where one of his frequently failed businesses only demonstrates that he is not only an indifferent businessman who the record shows is notorious for not paying his bills but he is also a crap politician who is taking the world closer to war not seeking to quieten things down as Obama at least made an attempt to do, sometimes by overt action that took rabid world players off the stage.

What the shitty moron knows about Foreign policy could be written on the back of a postage stamp in 30 point.

He's allowed Putin and Kim to play him and by extension America as a patsy and done more to destabilise NATO, an alliance demonstrated to have kept the peace in Europe for over seventy years than I would have thought possible. Expecting member states to meet their financial obligations I agree with but for a long time Europe has been able to look after itself yet it is still in large measure American military occupied and by his bungling is moving closer to war. That is potentially a nuclear war through his utter failure to keep a significant agreement in force and not facing Putin down over intermediate range weapons. That alone is undoing decades of painful negotiation.

Honestly, I regard Walt and Leo as intelligent persons but as Nich suggests it seems both have drunk of the Trump Koolaid.

Cheers

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Leonid said:

You really sure you want to go there given Obama’s team...

Really? You're gonna whatabout Obama in the face of Trump criticism. 

There was nothing remarkable about Obama beyond his unusually good image; just another war criminal president, NBD. 

But fucken Trump? You're happy to blithely segue to a whatabout, and ignore the huge list of ways that Trump is incredibly terrible in obviously unique ways. Failing to acknowledge what an utter disaster of a president he is does quite a lot for your reputation as a partisan hack... 

Amazingly I am going to reference Obama and even Bush when talking about failed American foreign policy and fucking over Allies that Trump inherited, yeah.

Does this present a problem for you? Really?

9 hours ago, Waltish said:

Bro chilax all is well, I haven't posted any hashtags at all, let alone forgotten to post any 😎

The patriots are in control

WWG1WGA

Yeah uh they're hashtags, without the #. Isn't the whole point of posting them so other paranoid delusionals can find you via Google?

Keep fighting the good fight against the man, bro, like, totes. You'll totally get taken seriously.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, chrisg said:

Obama just did his best, sometimes not good enough.

You mean “pretty much always” instead of “sometimes”, right?

Trump is a lying self aggrandising snake who cares very little about America, all he cares about is Trump and making Trump look good.

That’s pretty much every non-statesman President.

Trump’s just more brazen and wasn’t the establishment’s favourite so they’re not covering for him.

*shrug* call me strange but I prefer that.

Running America as he tries to do as if it where one of his frequently failed businesses

We’ve discussed this before. On the numbers and given he has 500 businesses, he has had a phenomenally low number of failures.

So running it like his businessses is no terrible thing.

And again, the club of bankrupt presidents is a phenomenally privileged one.

who is taking the world closer to war

Drinking the kool-aid much? Trump is, on the numbers, the most peaceful President since Carter. If he doesn’t start a new war before 2020 he is the most peaceful president of ALL TIME.

Like fuck me, what are you people smoking?

not seeking to quieten things down as Obama

Hey can I book you in for a comedy gig? I’ll reanimate the corpse of Ghadaffi so he can regale us with funny stories of a quiet Libya and how peaceful those black slave markets are.

What the shitty moron knows about Foreign policy could be written on the back of a postage stamp in 30 point.

(You voted for an NBN written on the back of a fucking envelope by two illiterates.)

But back to the point. What experts have known about foreign policy leads us to where we were at the end of 2016.

i question whether Trump not knowing foreign policy is a hinderance or a blessing given the state of the world.

Honestly I regard you as an intelligent guy. Try see past the fifth column.

Edited by Leonid

2 hours ago, Leonid said:

So running it like his businessses is no terrible thing.

He's had to scam and defraud all and sundry in order to increase his fortune no more than a term deposit would. 

That's a pretty fucking low bar for successful business. 

• Like 1