Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

What a joke

Posted (edited)

@Kimmo

I did not pretend your comment on the inciting of violence was fake news, don't lie .

What I did do was give you my take on news footage of the weeks and months directly after President Trump became the US President.

It was you that offered to put up video evidence of the inciting of violence ... I responded with 

, " Go on then 😉 "

Edited by eveln
Direction

So Kimmo ...nothing to say about Adani ...

Posted (edited)

" ...Tax, not something to ignore in the States, when nothing else nailed Al Capone that was what eventually sent him to the Rock."

But, given the IRS say they are not actually auditing The President's taxes, then surely that must mean a presumption of the taxes being in a fairly regular state ie; no worse or better than any other law abiding citizen of what ever side of the political fence. I mean, isn't that a reasonable assumption to make. I mean since you seem to love to assume what is going to bring the President down 😛 ... also, there is apparently ( to my knowledge ) no law that says the President is required to show his tax papers . There never was a law ... It was just something that started happening around the mid seventies in US politics yes ?

Granted one could assume the President is hiding stuff cos he doesn't want to play show and tell, but that's part of what I find interesting about this President. His arrogance strength in the face of those trying to bring him undone is a good thing isn't  it ?

I mean, got to have a leader with balls yes ?

Also, this President is not the only one to sweep his house clean, nor will he be the last. To not see that as fairly normal behaviour is a bit strange.

I am curious to see how much now it will be the President's fault that Assange is in trouble now. Sure sure we all saw and were amused ( imo ) by Trump's comments  pre his being elected POTUS ... I mean wikileaks was not a favour to Hilary and the DNC 🙂

... just sayin'

Edited by eveln
used the wrong word

Sometimes it is hard to keep Trump's lies straight, hardly surprising since he does not do so himself:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/promise/1421/release-his-tax-returns-after-audit-completed/

It's not so much his current tax returns it is whatever fast plays he has done in the past.

It's not Trump's fault at all about Assange, but I'd not be surprised if Wikileaks does have dirt on him.

Wikileaks is not about political fear or favor, they released dirt on the Clinton's because they had it, not to aid Trump.

i don't know if Trump actually has balls at all, he is ducking and weaving over Venezuela, has been played for a fool by both Putin and Kim,  he lies to America and lies about most anything. I wonder if he paid tax on the hush money paid to Daniels ?

Cheers

19 hours ago, eveln said:

So Kimmo ...nothing to say about Adani ...

In relation to what, in this thread about Trumpist fantasies of sanity and competence? 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

In relation to what, in this thread about Trumpist fantasies of sanity and competence? 

in relation to this board ( atomic ). My question comment relates to one of the ( if not the first ) post I made in this thread. 

Edited by eveln
no question did I pose

Suddenly you're asking about something twenty-five pages ago? 

Sorry, I still can't see why I should be talking about Adani in this thread, at this point. 

Is it just that you'd rather try and throw up random distractions than address the obvious fact that you have who tears stuff down completely backwards? 

2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Suddenly you're asking about something twenty-five pages ago? 

Ahaha ... it's not like you gotta physically turn a page  . 🤪 ... but nevermind it was simply an observation

I see Evelyn has nothing to say about um, Richard Pryor. 

Or who it really is that does all the tearing down

um ... is that about the whipping cream ?

On 08/04/2019 at 2:41 PM, chrisg said:

just plain beyond outrageous, he lies as a matter of course, even on insignificant things, he is an incredible narcissist, he brags about himself all the time, makes unilateral decisions on matters he does not have a clue about and he is a consummate verbal bully.

Is this something that really bugs you?

On 08/04/2019 at 8:19 PM, eveln said:

He's been hurling language on here since well before my time, as well as during my time. It's his style. I doubt he cares as much about changing my world view as the chance to hurl his words out there offers  😉

We met more than seven years ago ( I only know that cos I was still smoking at the time ).  It's all good

Aren't you glad you wished for him to return for so long?

1 hour ago, Nich... said:

Haven't you learned anything from watching the Lego Batman movie?

1 hour ago, Nich... said:

Of course I am. Seriously. Nothing worse than a room full of people who think the same thoughts... How fucking tediously boring and totally  unimaginative that would be!!

1 minute ago, fliptopia said:

Haven't you learned anything from watching the Lego Batman movie?

What does that mean, please sir ?

1 hour ago, eveln said:

Of course I am. Seriously. Nothing worse than a room full of people who think the same thoughts... How fucking tediously boring and totally  unimaginative that would be!!

What does that mean, please sir ?

In this move The Joker spends most of his time committing crimes to convince Batman that he is his greatest enemy and neither can live a satisfactory life without the other to battle against. Also see the movie Sherlock Gnomes and Ice Age 3 and plenty of others that don't spring readily to mind. 

?

That the presumptive leader of the free world is a lying, narcissistic bullying moron ?

Yes Nich...

You bet it does - what kind of idiot suggests water bombing the fire at Notre Dame, for all the world to see on the aptly named twitter ?

More and more he reveals himself for what he is and more and more his being deranged becomes apparent.

Like it or not the world is a small place, we all live here and this idiot can make decisions and give orders that can affect us all.

Cheers

4 hours ago, Nich... said:

Is this something that really bugs you? 

Are you a journalist from another planet?

Why wouldn't the most powerful person alive exhibiting the textbook definition of narcissistic personality disorder, as well as being a Dunning-Kruger poster child, bother you?

You're acting rather detached over there, asking folks what's the problem with a dead-set moron/psycho par excellence with his finger on the button.

I mean the cunt is a leading exponent of both those fields. He's a fucking kakistocracy bingo card.

For crying out loud.

Fucking precisely appropriate reaction.

Oh the poor deary... no doubt her pals down at the local dykes bar consoled her.

If you had half a clue, you'd be aware it's not the sort of thing that's amenable to consolation. 

Nothing short of an almost immediate coup d'etat, or given a delay until now, life in jail for the cunt and his cronies, amounts to consolation. 

So fuck off with your piss-ant profiling. The team she bats for is completely beside the point unless you're a fucken cro magnon. 

Trump is an incredible disaster, and anyone who doesn't realise that has their head up their  arse.

I'm still trying to decide if to laugh or cry over Trump's stupid advice to Boeing - rebrand...

Wiki is much too polite over what the ego-monster did to the Eastern Shuttle.

Basically he took a no-frills immensely popular service and rebranded it, inevitably as "Trump" whilst trying, stupidly, to turn it into a "luxury" service, free meals, fancy aircraft interiors, you name it.

The passengers did not care, the flights were all short-haul, longest Boston to Washington National. What they wanted was a walk-on-walk-off service that just got them there guaranteed - if a flight filled they had a spare. That was what Eastern had successfully run for years.

Eastern had significant problems in other parts of the airline which eventually forced the sale of the Shuttle as a profitable division.

Trump fucked it up trying to make it fit his image.

Somethings he tried had merit, putting in early Airfones, but the frequent passengers hardly cared about food, silver seat buckles etc and changing from a walk-on pay on board system to check-in machines, which are fine for booked seat flights, was just plain stupid.

The service was picked up by USAir and still sort of operates but nowhere near the simple Eastern system.

Trump sort of caught a bath on it since he had a big personal underwrite on the loan from Citibank but somehow he wriggled out and even ended up with one of the 727s at a knock-down price that became his personal jet.

This clusterfuck wants to tell Boeing, present 737MAX issues accepted, about brand ?

Well I suppose the same fuckwit that tried to sell Trump steaks (apparently over-priced and ordinary) Trump Vodka, it was shit, and expensive, in a market that in reality is owned by countries such as Finland, the old Eastern Block and Russia.

Still thinks he's some business genius though - in his own mind...

I guess you can understand his taste in anything that he tries to market as a cut-above by the junk food he loves...

Cheers

He's almost 60% the way through his presidency and the sky hasn't fallen in yet.

No new wars.  Their economy seems a bit better.

And the way these whiny left-whingers carry on, it's as if the guy is their neighbour or bullying workmate or something.

Fact of the matter is, he's not in their circle of friends or aquaintences and they'll probably  never meet him.

Yet they take it all so personally, and despite their pleas of being "educated" they base 90% of their judgement on their assessment of the guy's personality and demeanor.

*FTR - I'm not a fan of the guy and never have been.  But still find him somewhat more pallatable than Clinton or Sanders.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rybags said:

He's almost 60% the way through his presidency and the sky hasn't fallen in yet.

And that's pretty much what I've been saying.

I must admit to getting all ranty and so forth with our own pollies, and I've not met any of this current lot either,  but, not having met them aside, they can still cause me to spit with rage at times. I think it's the closer proximity 😉

4 hours ago, fliptopia said:

In this move The Joker spends most of his time committing crimes to convince Batman that he is his greatest enemy and neither can live a satisfactory life without the other to battle against. Also see the movie Sherlock Gnomes and Ice Age 3 and plenty of others that don't spring readily to mind. 

No. No I don't think you have the right analogy with that ... but thanks for the explanation 🙂