Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

What a joke

Posted (edited)

Wont be posting much if at all for a couple of weeks , i have cateracts,  have had for years they are pretty bad and getting worse , have surgery lined up the week after next. Not sure what recovery involves , but am good for a coupl days more posting .

Neeways just for fun will post the last three posts from my favorite Q decoder, he talks in the style of a radio host and is entertaining .

Enjoy or not his stuff is detail rich and his pace fast, it can be a challeng to keep up. 😎

Edited by Waltish
spellings

3 hours ago, Waltish said:

i have cateracts ... have surgery lined up the week after next.

I wish you good results and a speedy recovery, dude.  Eye surgery scares me spitless - which is daft, considering I've had brain surgery.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks Cybes, yeh it is a worry but not having a go is worse.

They do one eye and if all is well with that one some weeks or so later they do the other.  🙂 🖖

Edited by Waltish
spellings

Best of luck Walt, had mine done, one by one, a few years ago.

Pretty much painless really, just a local, take sunglasses, keep away from bright lights for a few days and welcome to new sight.

Mine was not quite good enough to get rid of glasses but needed a new script for lenses.

Cheers

• Like 1

Thank you chrisg, they said if successfull, long distance would be good forever and I would need glasses for reading and 

maybe near field 🤞😎

🙂

Yeah, that about describes my outcome, and the overwhelming number of people who have it done these days.

My distance vision is fine, happily pass flight meds on that basis but near vision I need as the ophthalmic surgeon put it a bit of sharpening.

Cheers

On 4/28/2019 at 5:08 PM, chrisg said:

Nature abhors a vacuum Kimmo, what would replace it ?

I don't suppose you listened to Chris Hedges about that? 

Dude knows his shit, check it out. 

...Good luck, Walt. 

• Like 1

🙂

i do get tired of running all the links in this thread, that's why I mostly prefer to summarise Kimmo.

Just today there is a mix of confusion from the U.S.

Trump has a crow about the U.S. economy being so buoyant but stats show Obama did far better, a chart released today. Trump threatening to use exective privelige to protect someone who has already spent 30 hours ratting on him.

He's on the ropes and he knows it.

If the Dems are smart they'll just keep him there and  thrash him at the elections on the record of a disintegrating country between now and then, utilising the attention span of the average voter.

America can survive a lame-duck prez, it has before, block anything at the house of representatives, ignore the Senate unless they cave to protect their asses and if he tries to invoke any special powers let the State AGs tie him in legal knots.

Unfortunately I'm not sure the Dems are that smart, the U.S. could do worse than fold, get a new deal and rewrite their obsolete governing documental dictates.

The fake news is coming home to roost - Trump is done, stick a fork in him and serve him up.

Cheers

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Kimmo said:

...Good luck, Walt. 

Thank you Kimmo 👋🙂

5 hours ago, chrisg said:

i do get tired of running all the links in this thread

I can sympathise, tbh, but I view almost all of them anyway: usually someone linked to something for a reason (other than to waste your time/their own jollies).  Most often that is to provide deeper explanation, or provide someone's source for verification, and I appreciate both of those.

8 hours ago, Cybes said:

I view almost all of them 

Did you listen to Chris Hedges, Cybes?

9 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Did you listen to Chris Hedges, Cybes?

That particular one, no.  But I have listened to many of his talks/chats before, and he tends to have some favourite talking points - which I know by now.

You can't really blame the guy for that - like Burnie, or Prof Wolffe, when you have something in particular that gets on your tits, you talk about that one thing a lot.

It's pretty chilling stuff, since that frood certainly seems to know his shit.

... Meanwhile Barr is about to get castrated next week....

Grab some popcorn.

Cheers

• Like 1

🙂

Keynes was only intellectually bankrupt... Trump is both demonstrably so in the capitalistic world but also in the moral one.

Cheers

On 5/1/2019 at 10:29 PM, chrisg said:

demonstrably

Didn't you get the memo? 

That doesn't count for shit anymore. 

🙂

Yeah, there does seem to be a segment of the demographic that lives in some fantasyland alternative reality.

Cheers

11 hours ago, chrisg said:

Yeah, there does seem to be a segment of the demographic that lives in some fantasyland alternative reality.

Dude, it's gotten well beyond that - the MSM, and especially anything owned by Murdoch, has been on a mission, gradually ramping it up, legitimising all manner of harebrained reality denial, to the point where any sort of worthwhile civil discourse across the aisle is completely fucked from the outset, and has been for years. Meanwhile, with the Overton window dragged all the way to meet RWNJ happy place on one edge, all those dangerous arseholes sprinkled through society feel validated and empowered.

I mean, fucken Pauline Hanson with a regular spot on breakfast telly, FFS. It's just completely brazen and shameless these days, which itself says so very much, just on its own.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I mean, fucken Pauline Hanson with a regular spot on breakfast telly, FFS. It's just completely brazen and shameless these days, which itself says so very much, just on its own.

Ahahaha  and if loud continuous commercials were not reason enough, then seeing Pauline's face first thing every morning should well be enough to ward off the masses from commercial telly  ... lol.

... but you can blame your rabid extreme leftwingers for that ...  there's even an article on the abc news site today about the rise of the smaller radical parties 🙂 ...a pity we can't realise when going extreme is just fucking inanely stupid

Edited by eveln
tooooo many " every"s

1 hour ago, eveln said:

your rabid extreme leftwingers

I'm genuinely curious as to who you could mean.

🙂

"Freedom of speech" I suppose, can't stop Pauline from being on TV,  can change channels - i'm not even aware what channel she is on, Stan seems to be my only thing on the goggle box  🙂

i'm still shaking my head over Clive Palmer's idiot party sending me SMS' the first of which was a declaration they'd ban that form of political advertising if elected - I guess most of us have received his bullshit.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

I'm genuinely curious as to who you could mean.

generally speaking ... I'd term globalists as left-wingers.