Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

What a joke

13 minutes ago, eveln said:

generally speaking ... I'd term globalists as left-wingers.

Federalists, too?

1 hour ago, Nich... said:

Federalists, too?

Dunno ... are they like globalists ?

Sure are.  How dare people from other colonies try to force the proud people of Queensland to bow their heads to a government made up of people not from Queensland.

Trump is off in his own private  fantasy land again:

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trump-and-vladimir-putin-have-first-phone-call-since-mueller-report-findings/news-story/96103707c0ba9634d218d8aa714c0bc3

Sure , a bunch of Russians have been indicted over interference with the U.S. election and Venezuela can make its own political decisions but just in case Russia sends a couple of nuclear bombers and a few thousand shock troops there to enforce another totally rigged election but Trump wants to believe that Putin is just a nice guy that he gets along with...

Welcome to Trump twitterland...

Cheers

Know why the globalists hate Putin, its because he kicked, that globalist stinker George Soros  out of Russia, and made his organisations illegal.

Plus other antiglobalist steps he has taken.

Could be a good move to have the other major nuclear power, and fellow antiglobalist on side, also gonna need some powerful helpers to sort China, if/when they feel strong enough to move to endgame.

😎

Edited by Waltish
additional content

I always wonder if anti-globalists like Putin because they appreciate a good genocide, or they secretly have a thing against the gays.  It can't be the fact that people who speak out against power and corruption in Russia tend to dissapear, because I mean that's usually the shtick they rely on.  But who knows.

• Like 1

Trump playing nice with Putin, and Fat Boy Kim for that matter, puts me in mind of Neville Chamberlain declaring "peace in our time" after meeting with Hitler.

Cheers

• Like 2

Yeah,

Unless Kim is playing above his IQ he's backing off from potential ICBM possibilities and waving around probably very inaccurate SRMs or at best IRBMs that nonetheless can threaten out as far as all of SK, probably Japan, might even reach out to Guam. With his small nuke arsenal, assuming they are missile weaponised, which is moot,  he can hold a gun to a lot of heads that Trump is supposed to protect.

Then again I wonder if Trump's IQ lets him see that picture ?

It would be nice to know what Putin and Kim discussed but between events in Venezuela and now this I suspect they were talking about dividing Washington's attention.

Now I guess we can see just how Trump handles international incidents - oh, seems he has carriers waving at Iran as well, the magical three coincident tension points.

Cheers

...and one by one the pigeons come home to roost...

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/us-president-donald-trumps-income-tax-returns-reveal-financial-distress/news-story/3d95fdc8ae2ee41ae722645e00a31deb

Seems the lying fuckwit can't run a business anywhere near as well as he claims and that goes double for running a country.

Any trump supporters don't bother crowing about the recent economy figures, if you have any intelligence you know that is a consequence of earlier actions not made by Trumpwit, he's just claiming the glory whilst trying desperately to cover his ass over the Mueller report.

Cheers

2 hours ago, chrisg said:

...and one by one the pigeons come home to roost...

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/us-president-donald-trumps-income-tax-returns-reveal-financial-distress/news-story/3d95fdc8ae2ee41ae722645e00a31deb

Seems the lying fuckwit can't run a business anywhere near as well as he claims and that goes double for running a country.

Any trump supporters don't bother crowing about the recent economy figures, if you have any intelligence you know that is a consequence of earlier actions not made by Trumpwit, he's just claiming the glory whilst trying desperately to cover his ass over the Mueller report.

Cheers

"figures from Mr Trump’s federal income tax returns from 1985 to 1994"

I was wondering how they got the current ones - Trump and his treasury henchman Mnuchin are still stonewalling the 2013 to 2018 returns congress want.

🙂

With the labyrinthine ways his tax people have obscured the facts I doubt the reality post about 2005 is more than a dream anyway.

Really in many ways it would not matter, he lied anyway - how untypical...

Cheers

...and now the cornered rat tries to cover up....

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-asserts-executive-privilege-over-mueller-report/news-story/da3e0231083b2ce30340b107c0abbb8b

If there is nothing to hide Donnyboy why are you wanting to hide it ?

At this rate he might make the Guinness Book of Records as most discredited most lying president in the history of the United States.

Cheers

Isn't this story a beat-up though? 

Wouldn't most of those losses be fictional?

Shouldn't we be talking about fraud and tax evasion? 

🙂

It's only a beat up in the sense that it is old , old news, but what it really illustrates is what a fuckup he is in business.

He wants to tell everyone how wonderful he is in every regard, including business.

Fraud is demonstrable in so many documented deals that it is not funny, tax evasion don't know, by statute of limitations the last few years worth need to be seen and he's been avoiding that - if there is nothing to hide, why are you hiding Don...?

Cheers

18 hours ago, chrisg said:

tax evasion don't know, by statute of limitations the last few years worth need to be seen and he's been avoiding that -

Now I know I'm not VIP material, but if you asked me to show you my tax records I'd raise my hand's third digit right up at you ... it's none of your frigging biz.

As for any President of the USA it is not a legal requirement for them to show their private papers.  And really if you think about that whole procedure, wouldn't you think the IRS would do some checking right from when a nominee for the POTUS position goes public.

Surely, ffs the IRS would make sure that all is as much above board as possible ... I mean crikey America is not one of the unfortunate third world places who have little to no hope of reining in their horrendous Dictators.

Seriously dude get a grip 😉

Just what is fake about the news Ev ?

Tax law in the U.S. is different to here, there are legal hoops to jump through but individual and company tax records can be ordered to be released to a court and in legal terms the House is a court. The point though is not if he has been fraudulent in his tax returns it is to confirm , as if any confirmation is needed, that he has again lied about various things including his business acumen and his true wealth.

That's why it is the business of the house, and of the American people, they have a right to know what kind of a lying braggart is the Commander in Chief of their country.

It's very apparent however that no matter what evidence is put in front of you it is not going to shake the very peculiar image you have of this very peculiar and frankly dangerous man.

Cheers

• Like 1

There really is nothing this man doesn't think he can dictate:

https://www.salon.com/2019/05/09/sarah-sanders-leads-mass-purge-of-white-house-reporters-with-new-press-room-rules/?utm_source=quora&utm_medium=referral

Now he's attempting to interfere with the freedom of the press...

That I would think will most certainly come back to bite him.

Cheers

4 hours ago, eveln said:

it is not a legal requirement for them to show their private papers

Yes - right up until Congress said "Give" (subpoena, actually), and right there it's totally a legal requirement.  And everyone involved in non-compliance is open to contempt charges.  Or would be if Pelosi had a spine - she thinks it's more important to not piss off 2/5ths of the population instead of the other 3/5ths, and incidentally doing her fucking job and upholding the law.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cybes said:

Yes - right up until Congress said "Give" (subpoena, actually), and right there it's totally a legal requirement.  And everyone involved in non-compliance is open to contempt charges.  Or would be if Pelosi had a spine - she thinks it's more important to not piss off 2/5ths of the population instead of the other 3/5ths, and incidentally doing her fucking job and upholding the law.

Are you sure about that ?  From what I'd read it's not so. Congress has to show cause I believe. And to do that they have to have proof , yes ?

Yeah, interesting guy but so are a number of the swarm of Democrat contenders.

Personally I rather like Beto O'Rourke,  there is a groundswell among some of my American friends to promote a Biden/O'Rourke team, that would be powerful.

By the by Ev, the writer of that article doesn't refer to Ballarat as a town, the reference is to the "town" of South Bend Indiana and its relative size to Ballarat. Nonetheless the writer is equally wrong, South Bend is termed a city not a town.

Cheers