Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

What a joke

🙂

The U.S doesn't want to buy Greenland, Trump is thinking about it - big difference...

To quote Kerry Packer " You only get one Alan Bond and I've has mine...."

The U.S. has had its Alaska steal from Russia, doubt it will get Greenland, Denmark is not interested - no deal ...MR Trump, piss off...

Cheers

Ah yes  because Alaska is the only piece of land the US has bought.

🙂

Just by orders of magnitude the most profitable, which is the potential case with Denmark for Greenland.

Trump is trying to sell it down by stating that it costs Denmark money, that's only partly true and not every year, but the Danes are smarter than that.

Cheers

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, chrisg said:

Oh good lord, now the idiot is talking about buying Greenland !!!

Just another distraction. Every time that dipshit pipes up with another bit of controversial bullshit, real stories get pushed to page two. 

It'd be nice if folks could learn the reflex to ask what we should be talking about instead of the latest harebrained hand grenade. 

Edited by Kimmo
  • Like 1

Nah, chris is smart, Kimmo, he understands deception and distraction. 

7 minutes ago, Nich... said:

Nah, chris is smart, Kimmo, he understands deception and distraction. 

That doesn't seem to stop lots of folks having conversations that cockhead in chief is happy for them to have... 

🙂

It HAD crossed my mind that he was wanting to take our attention off of  the economists predictions about a recession, but the idea was backed up by a number of his equally dumb ministers.

If that was his intent it failed, the "R" word is a hot topic in Washington this week.

Cheers

Not sure if you remember the election, this is someone who thinks any publicity is good publicity.

18 minutes ago, Nich... said:

Not sure if you remember the election, this is someone who thinks any publicity is good publicity.

Although the extent to which his sense of what he can get away with has been vindicated is absolutely stunning.

Makes me wonder; it's equally surprising whether his epic success at that is down to a simple grifter's instinct, or he's an evil genius in disguise.

...Or maybe it's just down to reality becoming so fucking stupid, a moron's hubris is rewarded.

🙂

The combination of lies, narcissism, boasting and self-promotion would suggest demented kind of sums him up.

He gets worse every day, never able to admit he does not know everything about everything even when it is patently obvious he'd be out of his depth in a paddling pool....

Cheers

21 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Although the extent to which his sense of what he can get away with has been vindicated is absolutely stunning.

Makes me wonder; it's equally surprising whether his epic success at that is down to a simple grifter's instinct, or he's an evil genius in disguise.

...Or maybe it's just down to reality becoming so fucking stupid, a moron's hubris is rewarded.

Jean Baptiste van Helmont, 17th-century 'chemist': "If a soiled shirt is placed in the opening of a vessel containing grains of wheat, the reaction of the leaven in the shirt with fumes from the wheat will, after approximately 21 days, transform the wheat into mice"

nature abhors a vacuum.  if you create the ideal circumstances for a certain type of thing to exist, more often than not, it will arise.

it could be argued that President Trump is the result — inevitable in retrospect — of a recipe cooked up by the corporate interests hellbent on perverting TV journalism over the last twenty years or so.

yL3Vd5r.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh good lord, now he is on record as calling himself "The Chosen One" chosen to take on China and by the way any American Jew is a traitor to Israel if they vote  Democrat...

Could someone please take him away to the room with rubber walls  ? He's not fit to run a pop stand.....

Cheers

You should try modern social media, Chris, I think you've got it down pat.

🙂

No way, I'll stay where there are at least glimmers of intelligence.

Present company excluded...  🙂

Cheers

Cheers

Posted (edited)
On 8/22/2019 at 2:17 PM, chrisg said:

Oh good lord, now he is on record as calling himself "The Chosen One" chosen to take on China and by the way any American Jew is a traitor to Israel if they vote  Democrat...

That's the other thing that blows me away - he keeps on topping himself, at a rate of knots.

It's like, not only are people being conditioned into buying his crazy shit as the new normal, but further, they're being conditioned to accept it getting crazier every day.

Edited by Kimmo

🙂

Conditioned to ignore his stupidity is one possibility I suppose...

Cheers

On 8/24/2019 at 11:06 AM, chrisg said:

He is an utter fuckwit and he needs to go before he plunges the entire globe into a recession that we do not need and that is not necessary.

The thing is, folks in the media insist on talking about him like he's a serious person. And so do plenty of others...

/side-eye at Leo

Heh.

He is a serious person - in his own little demented reality...

Case in point - He thinks G7 "Went really well."

... not according to everyone else who was there and he scored no points by not even showing up for the discussion on climate change and giving one of his usual lies as an excuse, on which he was immediately tripped up.

He''s not even vaguely in touch with reality - I'm not sure Scaramuchi  is either, but at least he has the balls to call him out.

Cheers

Lol Scaramucci. He can't do the fandango.

Posted (edited)

I swear to Allah it’s like you people have read the media lying thread by IvanTheTerrible and promptly forgot about it.

Remember how Trump got called a racist for saying Charlottesville Nazis were good people, which has come up once or twice in this forum?

Also media lies.

Guys, it ain’t that fucken hard. I’ve been in an incident (mentioned in this forum) where I was in a Rowing Four run over by a RiverCat ferry.

it got reported as an Eight and that a man was injured and taken to hospital. We were 15yo teenagers and by injured they mean “our bowman got clapped with his own oar” and by hospital they mean “swore like a drunken sailor and kept rowing”

Then you’ve got the one-sided narrative from SBS previously mentioned.

Which part of “the media lies” do you have a fundamental problem understanding?

Today’s media would call Churchill the aggressor because he didn’t want to give Hitler what he claimed and escalated a small dispute into war. Also Churchill was a racist so how is he really different from Hitler? You all know that’s exactly how it’ll play out.

Our media is shit and frankly the fake news on Facebook is proliferating only because there is less trust in the media than in a hooker you paid to say she loves you.

Edited by Leonid