Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

What a joke

Al Jazeera English

BREAKING NEWS: Reports of an explosion on an Iranian oil tanker has set the vessel on fire near Saudi port city of Jeddah

OK this will be interesting who gets blamed

Progress with USA/Trade talks! Well, sort of. It's really a ceasefire ... they haven't signed anything on paper yet

OK, this really has gone on for too long and is way, way too serious now:

https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/deadly-diplomatic-challenge-turkey-holding-50-us-nuclear-bombs-hostage/news-story/1a89583915a67a51546a1f1f47c396e9

I really had thought that when the USSR collapsed the US had recalled all of the nukes it at the time had in Europe.

However if the NYT is correct there is a substantial cache in Turkey at the virtual mercy of Erdogan.

With him making overt overtures towards Putin that would be utterly unacceptable and yet another example of how incompetent Trump really is.

I sincerely hope the NYT is wrong although the situation with Turkey is quite bad enough any way but this if true really is the last straw.

Cheers

Well now, seems Trump is heading for a meltdown.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-accused-of-having-very-serious-meltdown/news-story/93830fcf22a4f31136964a69c0cc0990

When will he learn that calling people names is something that should stay in the playground and that when an overwhelming majority of the house react with revulsion and concern over his abandonment of the Kurds that he is out of order ?

Putin must be cackling, he's being handed what he wanted, Syria and possibly Turkey, with US nukes still in-country and Trump is making it all possible.

What a fuckwit.

Cheers

Getting out of Syria is not as simple as Trump saying do it:

https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/military/us-forces-bomb-own-bases-as-part-of-withdrawal-from-syria/news-story/f6a517bbdf4d6ddf5a739733f84c21a0

What a damned mess. They should not have been there in the first place but now they are leaving with everyone aligned against them.

Typical bloody Trump, would not know if his ass was on fire.

Cheers

Kamala Harris the lady ( apparently so for some, lol )  still to prove herself uses the latest debate to try the idea of having Trump removed from twitter ... meanwhile Hiltery is off to the side making silly noises about possibly one of the few interesting Dem. femmes Tulsi Gabbard .

pathetic effort by both Hitlery and Kamala

Edited by eveln

Still don't know with Harris, I do think there is more substance there.

Gabbard is late to the party but seem to have promise.

Whatever Hilary does is irrelevant, yesterday's woman.

With most of Washington rising to a dull roar for impeachment and Trump opening his mouth to change feet it should not be long now - good riddance.

Cheers

I want to be here on line when Trump wins 2020 ... just to see your reaction

If he keeps going like this he wont even get to run:

https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/us-sends-in-armoured-assets-to-protect-syrian-oilfields-from-falling-back-to-into-the-hands-of-isis/news-story/b624ed235e05da9043dbaa1c7a11eb04

A week ago the moron was pulling troops out after long before declaring ISIS defeated. Now it seems they may not be anything like defeated and he is likely to have to put MORE troops back in to keep the ISIS terrorists, that he supposedly defeated, from getting their hands back on the oil.

There's a slight problem, when the US pulled out Russia moved in.

So if the US try to go back they might not like that much.

He,s a fuckwit and if he keeps on this way he is going to have a war that no one wants on his hands.

Yet you think he is just oh so wonderful...pathetic...

Cheers

Right, so now after your many and varied posts telling me my opinion of the POTUS, I would like you to find a post where I've made the claim of " wonderful" that you continue  to slander me with.

Edited by eveln

🙂

Come off it, a couple of months ago you were Trump's grand protector, he could do no wrong.

You referred to him always as MR Trump, or THE President.

Between you and Leo, who at least admitted he just wanted the biggest dog in the ring, you were the grand protectors of everything Trump.

Changed your tune ?

Cheers

Show me where I gave him the sort of praise you have continuously given me credit for

My tune is the same.

Your bullshit remains

Edit: ...

I have always referred to you and spoken of you using your chosen name

Edited by eveln

🙂

If my bullshit is being consistent in regarding Trump as an unmitigated disaster for the US and the world, guilty as charged.

So, if your tune remains the same just what DO you think of Trump ?

Cheers

I think he might bullshit waaaay way less than you chrisg

So, still waiting on your posts of verification

Edited by eveln
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

🙂

I'd say pretty much any post you've made in this thread - not going to play chasee games.

I don't think I could imagine anyone who bullshits more than Trump.

In the past month alone he has pulled out of Syria, abandoning the Kurds, whom he then put down in a bizarre manner, now it looks like he'll have to go back, under fire most likely. He's proclaimed himself all seeing and all wise, he's trashed a well respected General, incorrectly, made  up some new demeaning names for democrats, especially those he is afraid of, professsed his Ukraine call was above board etc etc.

I could go on but there is little point, the wheels are coming off his little red wagon.

Cheers

Ahh right * nods *, so you didn't find one .

🙂

I didn't look,  come to think of it you have been considerably less gloating over Trump of late. Perhaps his excesses finally have gotten to you.

Cheers

29 minutes ago, chrisg said:

🙂

I didn't look,  come to think of it you have been considerably less gloating over Trump of late. Perhaps his excesses finally have gotten to you.

Cheers

And again with the slander. Show me my gloating !

If you think your tired whining posts deserve constant attention, then you do really need to check your ego

🙂

i don't exactly need to look far do I, since you insist ?

Try last Sundays one line post.

I'm not exactly sure what defines my posts as tired or whining, enlighten me.

Cheers

You mean the one where I say I want to be on line to see your reaction when Mr Trump wins the 2020. 

Crikey, that's not gloating, that's merely a statement of fact. 

🙂

It's a summation of all that you have expressed about the Trump Presidency since 2016.

Of late you have been backing off.

I still do not know if the Dems will field a viable candidate but if Trump does happen to survive long enough to win in 2020, which I doubt, I predict he will end up doing a Nixon on his second term.

He has been believing his own mystique for too long, believing it will be because he says it will be. If I had to guess i'd say he is beginning to think this reality is a television show and he is calling the shots.

That is incredibly dangerous.

Cheers

On 4/14/2019 at 11:45 AM, eveln said:

" ...Tax, not something to ignore in the States, when nothing else nailed Al Capone that was what eventually sent him to the Rock."

But, given the IRS say they are not actually auditing The President's taxes, then surely that must mean a presumption of the taxes being in a fairly regular state ie; no worse or better than any other law abiding citizen of what ever side of the political fence. I mean, isn't that a reasonable assumption to make. I mean since you seem to love to assume what is going to bring the President down 😛 ... also, there is apparently ( to my knowledge ) no law that says the President is required to show his tax papers . There never was a law ... It was just something that started happening around the mid seventies in US politics yes ?

Granted one could assume the President is hiding stuff cos he doesn't want to play show and tell, but that's part of what I find interesting about this President. His arrogance strength in the face of those trying to bring him undone is a good thing isn't  it ?

I mean, got to have a leader with balls yes ?

Also, this President is not the only one to sweep his house clean, nor will he be the last. To not see that as fairly normal behaviour is a bit strange.

I am curious to see how much now it will be the President's fault that Assange is in trouble now. Sure sure we all saw and were amused ( imo ) by Trump's comments  pre his being elected POTUS ... I mean wikileaks was not a favour to Hilary and the DNC 🙂

... just sayin'

🙂

I'd forgotten that...

I don't any longer know if it will be necessary to incarcerate him for tax fraud, although the legal system may when he is no longer protected by office.

No, Presidents do not have to release their returns but it does sort of show their honesty. The record will almost certainly show that there has been a crook in the White House for three years.

As for clearing house, no, Obama put party aside and recruited what he saw as the best, Trump just puts his family into well paying positions with often nebulous titles and progressively throws everyone else under the bus, looks like Rudi might be next.

Balls ? He doesn't have balls, a man that stoops so low as to cheat at golf is not worth the time of day.

I don't usually have a lot of time for Joe Hockey and he's taking a cheap shot critisising Trump when he will be done from his position in weeks, but at least he took it and told the truth about how stupid trade wars and tariffs are.

As soon as he is gone the repair will start, but it is going to take a while - there is no reason for more than half of the world to trust America right now.

I just hope they can separate Trump from America.

Depends how much US tv they watch I guess  🙂

I did find it really amusing that the Reps staged a walk on the "impeachment room" to demand entry when quite a number of them were fully entitled to be there and had been before.

They seem to be dragging republicans out of the swamp a lot more just lately....

Cheers