Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

What a joke

lol. chrisg is certainly blessed to have you attempt his research, but I'm not sure, is it " interesting " ?  is that what you're trying to get at Kimmo ?  Is that where I'm heaping all "wonderful " on the POTUS, as chrisg has been fantastically trying to make of my words ?

🙂

Look back at the bottom of the last page - we happened to be cross posting  🙂

Cheers

19 minutes ago, chrisg said:

🙂

Look back at the bottom of the last page - we happened to be cross posting  🙂

Cheers

so ?

You want me to backtrack but you couldn't give a rats about respecting my wishes, and you're still happy to slander ... told you already chrisg ... check your ego

Edited by eveln

🙂

I think it might be more sensible for you to check your political affiliations.

It is not slander when it is truth, my ego has nothing to do with it.

Cheers

1 hour ago, chrisg said:

🙂

I think it might be more sensible for you to check your political affiliations.

It is not slander when it is truth, my ego has nothing to do with it.

Cheers

I honestly can't see anything wrong with or I LOVE TRUMP about eveln's comment quoted  by Kimmo.

It was a straight up comment, doesn't sound to me like she's gushing all over Trump like you suggest.

And yeah, your ego has everything to do with it lol.

She's right, you DO bullshit more than Ronald Klump. Absolutely 100% you do. That's not even debatable. 

Edited by twinair

Wow  ! @twinair I bow to your prowess as the chrisg whisperer  ... lol

Edited by eveln

I think I'll just treat you with the ignore you deserve.

You know, this used to be a pleasant place where people came to shoot the breeze, have fun, just lay back and cruise, not any more, wonder why that is ?

Get out of my face, just like Renascent you are not worth my energy.

Cheers

52 minutes ago, chrisg said:

I think I'll just treat you with the ignore you deserve.

You know, this used to be a pleasant place where people came to shoot the breeze, have fun, just lay back and cruise, not any more, wonder why that is ?

Get out of my face, just like Renascent you are not worth my energy.

Cheers

See I'm quoting you again here cos you just promised to ignore me.

Thankyou.

edit : now I'm hoping it was me you were actually talking to with the above, cos your posting style makes the identity of who you are addressing ambiguous

Edited by eveln

🙂

Oh it was meant for you, I put Twinny on ignore over a week ago - pair of pathetic trolls that you are.

You're next.

Cheers

1 hour ago, chrisg said:

🙂

Oh it was meant for you, I put Twinny on ignore over a week ago - pair of pathetic trolls that you are.

You're next.

Cheers

righto.

edit only cos I'm still the last to post here :

re the bolded and underlined, you be telling an untruth. Last Tuesday in that thread of twinair's about UFO's you are having a convo with him, twinair, the same person you put on ignore over a week ago.

Edited by eveln

On 10/25/2019 at 8:57 PM, twinair said:

I honestly can't see anything wrong with or I LOVE TRUMP about eveln's comment quoted  by Kimmo.

It was a straight up comment, doesn't sound to me like she's gushing all over Trump like you suggest.

Lol, pig's arse. She's talking about him like he's not an unprecedented dumpster fire, like he's actually got a clue, like everything he touches doesn't turn to shit. She's talking favourably about him. You have to be a deranged Trumpkin for that. You have to be somewhat fucked in the head to even be on the fence about that fucken turkey. 

And now she's all like, yeah nah, I'm no Trump fan. Pig's fucken arse. 

We all told you from the start this guy is the fucken pits. There's no walking back the fact that some folks here liked the taste of his shit. 

christ's sakes Kimmo !

Reading your posts these days, it's easy to imagine you up on the pulpit, brandishing a pitchfork yelling,  " burn her burn her ! she doesn't hate enough !!"

SacrificialNewt asked me waaaay back in this thread how I felt about the POTUS, and I've not wavered from that...

3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Lol, pig's arse. She's talking about him like he's not an unprecedented dumpster fire, like he's actually got a clue, like everything he touches doesn't turn to shit. She's talking favourably about him. You have to be a deranged Trumpkin for that. You have to be somewhat fucked in the head to even be on the fence about that fucken turkey. 

And now she's all like, yeah nah, I'm no Trump fan. Pig's fucken arse. 

We all told you from the start this guy is the fucken pits. There's no walking back the fact that some folks here liked the taste of his shit. 

You're directing your vitriol in the wrong direction.

I think he's a fruitloop who should be in a padded cell.

No arguments from me.

6 hours ago, Kimmo said:

And now she's all like, yeah nah, I'm no Trump fan.

I have not once stated what you say there ^^

I just went through an extraordinary time trying to get chrisg to show me where I'm all " Trump is wonderful " fanboi shit. Neither he nor you could do that.

And now you're trying to put words in my post that are not there ... ffs!  What is wrong with you and chrisg ?

17 minutes ago, eveln said:

What is wrong with you and chrisg ?

It's the million dollar question we will never know the answer to.

I wonder chrisg is not in here talking about the latest ISIS dude that apparently blew himself and three kids up.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, eveln said:

I wonder chrisg is not in here talking about the latest ISIS dude that apparently blew himself and three kids up.

Hardman is gagged.  It was a secret mission.

lol who the fuck am I kidding - I can't wait to hear the story 🤣

16 hours ago, eveln said:

I just went through an extraordinary time trying to get chrisg to show me where I'm all " Trump is wonderful " fanboi shit. Neither he nor you could do that.

All through this thread, you've been arguing with those of us hating on Trump. We say he's a loose cannon, you say he's a strong leader, and so on. Sounds pretty damn fanboi to me. 

Then there's Walt, who was mad keen on dropping all this cryptic Q-Anon malarkey here, which is nothing if not Trumpian. I never saw anything from you distancing yourself from that tinfoil. 

BTW, Walt has been quiet lately... has the Trump love dried up? 

41 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

All through this thread, you've been arguing with those of us hating on Trump. We say he's a loose cannon, you say he's a strong leader, and so on. Sounds pretty damn fanboi to me. 

Then there's Walt, who was mad keen on dropping all this cryptic Q-Anon malarkey here, which is nothing if not Trumpian. I never saw anything from you distancing yourself from that tinfoil. 

BTW, Walt has been quiet lately... has the Trump love dried up? 

All through this thread I've hung a fair bit of crap on various members, past and present, and mainly of the Democratic Party persuasion. WRT the POTUS, all I've wanted to do is not turn it into a major witch hunt with automatically blaming him for every issue currently wrong with the world. 

What Walt does is his business. Perhaps he feels no need to defend anything here, cos well really, nothing said here makes a difference to the grand scheme now does it. ... but there again, that's my take on it, not his. 

It just gets my goat when people start denigrating others for not having the same views. 

16 hours ago, eveln said:

Spoiler: the dog that chased down Baghdadi was a drone controlled by Chrisg from an Israeli Mirage.

The mission was so easy he was pulling 6G vertical loops over Syrian SA-400 batteries in Idlib while controlling the drone-doggo’s limbs.

Also there was a cat but that’s classified.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, eveln said:

It just gets my goat when people start denigrating others for not having the same views. 

I couldn't give a rat's about most of your views. But if you're gonna be an apologist for a white supremacist fascist wannabe dictator, there's a problem that goes beyond a mere difference of opinion. 

Cunts like Trump threaten the very fabric of democracy, which is bad, mkay.

Heh,

Don't have an opinion on the "death" of al-Baghdadi beyond it seems awfully convenient to distract critics from the impact on the Kurds from the evacuation of US troops from Syria except to ask, how come they are still there ?

Maybe he is dead but it just seems very opportune and surprisingly convenient that he was blown to rags.

Cheers

18 hours ago, eveln said:

I'm really suspicious about the timing, it's after the US pulled out troops from Northern Syria and Turkey moved in. It means Turkey probably was one who betrayed position of ISIS leader to the USA in return for what they did.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I couldn't give a rat's about most of your views. But if you're gonna be an apologist for a white supremacist fascist wannabe dictator, there's a problem that goes beyond a mere difference of opinion. 

Cunts like Trump threaten the very fabric of democracy, which is bad, mkay.

Now you can put up or shut up.

Show me the posts where I've been an apologist for the POTUS.

Seriously, you and chrisg have a penchant for story telling.

4 minutes ago, Jeruselem said:

I'm really suspicious about the timing, it's after the US pulled out troops from Northern Syria and Turkey moved in. It means Turkey probably was one who betrayed position of ISIS leader to the USA in return for what they did.

I only know what was shown on the news.