Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

What a joke

On 29/10/2019 at 3:24 PM, Jeruselem said:

I know but the timing is just coincidental to me.

Well, whatever the timing portends, it seems these IS guys confirm the " martyrdom" of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and the death of  the second dude also...

http://Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Oh dear, a Trump/GoP thread.

I gave up discussing Trump and his crocked empire a while ago, it just had a tendency to anger me. I have been deliberately avoiding the news as if I consume too much it can drag me into a negative space, and with how it is everywhere these days it does this to many people IMO.

All I want to see is him in prison garb.

Yes, what Trump does is all designed to distract from impeachment proceedings an the reasons why he would not be in office. I have been amazed he lasted the first year, let alone the first term, bloody crazy it is.

As for Kim, he's just another attention seeking nutter looking to be legitimised, just like Trump and his own ego seeking persona.

Haven't read the whole thread, but may do in due course.

11 hours ago, datafast69 said:

Haven't read the whole thread, but may do in due course.

i'd recommend you don't waste your precious bodily fluids on it

tldr :  a powerful narcissist polarises the audience

• Like 1

On 02/11/2019 at 10:25 AM, scruffy1 said:

tldr :  a powerful narcissist polarises half the audience

FTFY

... and now Beto bites the bullet too ... who's next I wonder ... I reckon Warren will be there till the last breath, and we'll see Bernie's rampant hair strands floating around the periphery.

AOc is a bit quiet just now is she just cooly hangin' till after 2020 ?

Hitlery is still trying to make herself relevant by calling out as Russian spies any one she doesn't like / is scared of, even and especially from her own side of the great divide, just ask Tulsie

1 hour ago, eveln said:

and now Beto bites the bullet too

And Harris is effectively gone now too.

As I said she would.

Because they're mostly clones of each other.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:36 PM, Leonid said:

I'm really looking forward to you leaving.

Aw, poor widdle pookums, wants an echo chamber. 

Why not go hang out in the comment section of the Australian, where no doubt your absurd caricature of threadbare neoliberal orthodoxy will be hailed as stunningly perspicatious, highly relevant and thoroughly incontrovertible. 

Edited by Kimmo

27 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Aw, poor widdle pookums, wants an echo chamber. 

I’ve already got an echo chamber in here. It’s between your ears.

What I actually want is fewer drugged absolute losers with a communism complex on the Internet. It’s polluted enough as it is.

Edited by Leonid

Well maybe, just maybe, you could release your death grip on that mirage you're desperately clutching to, drop that pathetic ad hominem jizz bucket you like to guzzle from, and gently turn - slowly now - to face the horrifying reality that indoctrinated morons like yourself have facilitated. 

Problems don't go away by shooting messengers, no matter how hard you cross your fingers and recite your dipshit gospel. Capitalism threatens everything, honky. You can stick your fingers in your ears and pretend I'm advocating something I'm not all you fucken like, but it's not gonna change a damn thing. 

The planet is utterly fucked, thanks to fuckwits like you. Learn to think for yourself, and one day, you might have earnt your oxygen. 

Edited by Kimmo

China has attached some extra conditions on phase 1 of US/China trade talks ... DROP THE TARIFFS. Ball is back in Trump's court.

BTW, don't you love the way that dick says Cheye-nah? Like it's something stuck in his teeth. What a fucken world. How in the hell did we get here?

Oh, that's right, piss-ant Pollyannas cheerleading the apocalypse and calling all our shit sandwiches ice cream. Hi five, Leo! 

On 10/31/2019 at 10:36 PM, Leonid said:

I'm really looking forward to you leaving.

By the way, arsehole. FYI, here's what a decent person would do, just so you're a little bit better next time at faking decency: put me on ignore, rather than taking advantage of the fact there's no moderation to scrape the bottom of the ad hominem barrel looking for ways to inflict maximum psychological harm. 

But hey, it's a libertarian paradise around here, and apparently you get away with being indecent. So have at it, you pathetic douche. 

5 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Problems don't go away by shooting messengers,

Shooting communists has solved a lot of problems tho.

38 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

there's no moderation to scrape the bottom of the ad hominem barrel looking for ways to inflict maximum psychological harm. 

Who are you kidding? There’s no further psychological damage anyone could do to you..

5 hours ago, Kimmo said:

The planet is utterly fucked, thanks to fuckwits like you

And yet, if there wasn’t an echo chamber between your ears you might pause to consider why people run from your psychopathic ideology to the nice centrist theories I support.

In their millions.

51 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

But hey, it's a libertarian paradise around here, and apparently you get away with being indecent. So have at it, you pathetic douche

I don’t know if this’ll get through your coke-addled and oxygen restricted neck - but you came back to this forum to be a douche.

If your life is ruined through the psychological damage inflicted on you through being called out as the absolute drug-fucked loser that you are - that’s on you.

Feel free to exit any way you want.

7 hours ago, Kimmo said:

BTW, don't you love the way that dick says Cheye-nah? Like it's something stuck in his teeth. What a fucken world. How in the hell did we get here?

ive been enjoying it.  its truly bizarre.  forget sounding like him, nobody i know can get anywhere close to replicating that tortured diphthong.

Tur-kee is pretty fucken funny too.

Edited by @~thehung
  • Like 1

Yo dawg, way to prove me wrong. 

3 hours ago, Leonid said:

Shooting communists has solved a lot of problems

There’s no further psychological damage anyone could do to you

coke-addled and oxygen restricted

absolute drug-fucked loser that you are

Look at this poisonous drivel... Oddly enough, I've never laboured under the misapprehension that you weren't a nasty piece of work.

Here's a tip, you fucken Skeksis - when you go for the jugular like that, normal people can tell you're a lizard person. 

1 hour ago, @~thehung said:

ive been enjoying it.  its truly bizarre.  forget sounding like him, nobody i know can get anywhere close to replicating that tortured diphthong.

Tur-kee is pretty fucken funny too.

Can I have what you're having? I can't switch off enough of my brain to get past the fact he's fucking POTUS. 

24 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Look at this poisonous drivel... Oddly enough, I've never laboured under the misapprehension that you weren't a nasty piece of work.

Here's a tip, you fucken Skeksis - when you go for the jugular like that, normal people can tell you're a lizard person

Thanks Grave Liner.

Being hated by commies, Nazis and Islamists is a badge of honour.

14 hours ago, Kimmo said:

By the way, arsehole. FYI, here's what a decent person would do, just so you're a little bit better next time at faking decency: put me on ignore, rather than taking advantage of the fact there's no moderation to scrape the bottom of the ad hominem barrel looking for ways to inflict maximum psychological harm. 

But hey, it's a libertarian paradise around here, and apparently you get away with being indecent. So have at it, you pathetic douche. 

Oh.

Wow.

50 minutes ago, eveln said:

Oh.

Wow.

He’s not very good at the whole self-awareness thing, is he?

🙂

9 hours ago, Leonid said:

🙂

the hot  irony, it burns    🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Like asking if anyone is prepared to ram a hot iron up their... 😱

...nose.

Impossible to defend the Donald, not without a big dose of self delusion and/or cognitive bias... at least.

12 hours ago, Leonid said:

🙂

not with that post he's definitely not 🙂

6 hours ago, scruffy1 said:

the hot  irony, it burns    🤣

There's no irony. I know I can be an asshole.

Kimmo is a follower of a psychopathic ideology but more importantly he is a complete loser. His entire schtick is that the world owes him a living because his daddy ejaculated into his mummy - and that's it. Without doing anything above ordinary he is owed some kind of living for that one mere act.

And not just owed a living - he demands that everyone else be brought down to his sub-mediocre level of misery because he doesn't have the cojones to even try to be a little better than mediocre. That there's the worst part.

This is the mark of a true loser. A washout. A gravestone without a "missed by" when it all ends.

A dud.

Edited by Leonid