Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

What a joke

5 hours ago, Leonid said:

There's no irony. I know I can be an asshole.

Kimmo is a follower of a psychopathic ideology but more importantly he is a complete loser. His entire schtick is that the world owes him a living because his daddy ejaculated into his mummy - and that's it. Without doing anything above ordinary he is owed some kind of living for that one mere act.

And not just owed a living - he demands that everyone else be brought down to his sub-mediocre level of misery because he doesn't have the cojones to even try to be a little better than mediocre. That there's the worst part.

This is the mark of a true loser. A washout. A gravestone without a "missed by" when it all ends.

A dud.

Pretty sure your just a closet Kimmo lover. Come on. You can admit it. Give over to your desires. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fliptopia said:

Pretty sure your just a closet Kimmo lover. Come on. You can admit it. Give over to your desires. 

If Kimmo was a chick he’d be off-the-charts hot on the Vicky Mendoza line.

340?cb=20120326183343

Edited by Leonid

If only you could bring yourself round or the gender can be fluid thing you could finally be happy... 

I do have an ex wife who tried to put me through the financial wringer for “my mistake” of her fucking an American Sailor after 3 days of a 3-month Italian chef-training course in Calabria I paid for to end her 6mo of unemployment.

A crazy communist loser with a miserable existence and a tall poppy syndrome chip on his shoulder should be a cakewalk, hey?

Edited by Leonid

Reason #9127910318129038129 for Trump winning in 2016 and 2020.

Edited by Leonid

On 11/9/2019 at 11:53 AM, Leonid said:

I do have an ex wife who tried to put me through the financial wringer for “my mistake” of her fucking an American Sailor after 3 days of a 3-month Italian chef-training course in Calabria I paid for to end her 6mo of unemployment.

I was going to say something about this at the time because it sounded real suss.............................but sometimes you just have to bite your tongue and let people make their own mistakes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LogicprObe said:

I was going to say something about this at the time because it sounded real suss.............................but sometimes you just have to bite your tongue and let people make their own mistakes.

I'll add that being bitter and hanging onto resentments only hurts you, in these situations.

Fuck, some cunts are full of so much shit, it's like it all had to be shoved in with a concrete pump or something. 

Bootlicking cap-doffers like our resident billionaire fluffer here like to pretend we're all living in a perfect meritocracy and everybody has what they deserve. 

So, not only do the poor not actually deserve any dignity, let alone any effort to address systemic disadvantage (apparently to well beyond the point of cutting off noses to spite faces, given the undeniable economic benefit of sufficient social spending) - but also, the inescapable implication of this shitty wank is that the scum running this whole joint are actually saints; paragons of virtue whose social value is several orders of magnitude greater than their (rather wealthy) army of poisonous spokesturds. And, not to be forgotten, another several orders of magnitude greater than the average person like you or me - we are but pond scum next to the mind-boggling scale of these individuals' blinding majesty. 

It's a world of but a few heroes, and billions of zeroes. What's that, you say? Surely the system just needs a little tweak, and everything will be sorted? Lol. R>G, which means governments need to be in the business of downward wealth redistribution just to maintain the status quo of wealth inequality. Meanwhile, the ultra-rich have been busy for half a century, undermining first academia (particularly economics), and lately, democracy itself, in order not just to consolidate their position but to grind everyone else into the dust. This project is pretty well along now, this class war. And that's a phrase you'll usually only hear busted out to describe any piddling attempt to even slow the rate of advancing inequality. 

These fucking scum have no compunction whatsoever. Truth and science are there to be poisoned and degraded, human dignity isn't a thing, and the priceless natural world is worthless. Our very future is nothing more than another resource to be pillaged. And they want you to think their score in this LARP called capitalism is a measure of their intrinsic worth, so you're happy to roll over for these unelected dicks to fuck you in the arse. Because they obviously know best, and of course, democracy is obsolete, didn't you get the memo? 

Democracy is the market, apparently. Everybody's equal in a capitalist democracy, but some are more equal than others... by a factor of several billion. But that's okay, because writing off vast swathes of people as worthless, undeserving of stuff like human rights, is what we're supposed to do now. 

Unlike some lying sacks of fucken total shit, I'm not gonna tell you to disregard anyone's humanity. I'll urge you consider the golden rule, and how it relates to this steaming shitfight of a fucken dumpster fire we've made of the world. Think about the tiny number of utter cunts who imagine they stand to gain by it. Follow the fucken filthy lucre. 

Marx said it better. 

Put your cock-ring back on your neck. Too much airflow is even worse with you, apparently.

Edited by Leonid

Just now, Kimmo said:

Did someone drop their guts?

Well every time you type something it’s basically discredited 19th century word vomit.

So I guess.... yeah.

• Haha 1

Thought for the day: 

Not all fuckwits are arseholes, but all the arseholes are fuckwits. 

20 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Thought for the day: 

Not all fuckwits are arseholes, but all the arseholes are fuckwits. 

Don't flatter yourself. You're not at that high a level of humanity yet to be among fuckwits.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kimmo said:

<word_vomit>

Does it hurt when you ovulate?

Woof. It's like a sewer in here. Someone open a window, let that stench of cunt-shit out. 

44 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

cunt-shit

Is that like “anarchic participatory democracy”?

@Leonid

Looky here ! chrisg's favourite Kamala has just bowed out of the 2020 election . lol . All Hat and nooooo cattle 🤗

• Like 1

Off topic slightly but now it seems we have a growing celeb bandwagon that are hoping for a hung UK parliament so that Brexit goes to the public vote again.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rybags said:

Off topic slightly but now it seems we have a growing celeb bandwagon that are hoping for a hung UK parliament so that Brexit goes to the public vote again.

They should have told the EU to get fucked a week after the vote.

Fair dinkum!

The EU is the biggest obstacle to 'free trade' in the world!

The left loves it though because it jacks up the living standards of the ex-commo bludgers in the east, and sets a precedent for their eventual utopian united world nanny state.

5 minutes ago, Rybags said:

The left loves it though because it jacks up the living standards of the ex-commo bludgers in the east, and sets a precedent for their eventual utopian united world nanny state.

I've got a bit of Irish in me but just because their economy boomed for 5 minutes after joining, they think they are going to be propped up...............like the Greeks?.........makes them look like dunces.

6 hours ago, eveln said:

@Leonid

Looky here ! chrisg's favourite Kamala has just bowed out of the 2020 election . lol . All Hat and nooooo cattle 🤗

🙂

I would not call her my favorite Eve, she looked good out of the blocks but faded.

I thought her resignation was quite gracious really, basically she is out of money and you have to buy votes in the States, but she left with a cutting swipe at Trump - good way to go.

The EU is a very contentious beast, it is beyond certain that they have allowed too many rather "sick" nations to join but it has produced greater peace in Europe than has really been seen in centuries.

Given how much it cost to rebuild the place not even a century ago that has to count for a great deal and whilst it is not the only factor - having a common foe helps- it is an aspect that too many are too quick to dismiss.

"Free Trade" comes at a cost, something Trump is too dumb to recognise in his current "trade wars" - come in like a bull in a china shop disrupting everything, expect to be on the BBQ...

To dismiss the EU would be more than akin to "throwing out the baby" it would be plain damn stupid, if you do not give Europe a common place to bicker and agree or even agree to disagree then you invite the possibility, again, of increased tension and future war.

It is all very well for the US to sit high, it only has two borders to worry over and the northern one is entirely amicable  but even the southern one is becoming contentious. In Europe there is, by a process of history, a compact cluster of nations with sometimes jarringly different cultures, bringing them enduringly to the table is an art and the EU does not always succeed but they have not taken up arms against each other in a very long time now.

Trade is all very well, but if it gets wiped out by just one war then you have failed.

I'd be the first to say there are too many fat cats involved in the EU, too much diplomacy and too much debate but it most certainly is better than the alternative.

We are beyond fortunate in Australia to not have any borders to fret over yet even so there can be state friction, imagine what it is like generation by generation to be France, butted up against Germany....

Get over it, the EU has its place but it is still an experiment with promise, and there are those taking advantage of it certainly but that is a small price to pay.

Cheers

• Like 1

Finally, a post I can understand and pretty much agree with ^^^

Edit: If it's far left or far right It's too far.....although I'd take far left lunacy over far right lunacy if pushed, but It's close.

Edited by datafast69

2 hours ago, datafast69 said:

Finally, a post I can understand and pretty much agree with ^^^

Edit: If it's far left or far right It's too far.....although I'd take far left lunacy over far right lunacy if pushed, but It's close.

You realise that it's like a doughnut or the moon?

Where they meet around the back and become the same thing is very dark indeed.

• Like 1

Money / trade is and was always what the EU was about. Neither could prosper as well during conflict. According to the big boys that is. And not unless those big boys are controlling where the areas of conflict occur ...