Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

What a joke

34 minutes ago, chrisg said:

Careful Scruffy, you are asking questions... 

14 hours ago, chrisg said:

You always know when those who are losing the argument have had enough - they start asking questions...

look at you ! ... that's what you be sayin'  right ?

7 hours ago, fliptopia said:

I'm fine with another solution to do what the EU does but I don't think it will practically get there now.

History is littered with supranational organizations that have been terminated or no longer exist because of break-ups.

Either way, I hope after the EU nations see a post-Brexit UK is perfectly fine, the others will follow until the EU has only a few members left and dies a natural death.

1 hour ago, Leonid said:

History is littered with supranational organizations that have been terminated or no longer exist because of break-ups.

History up til the formation of the EU has been very different from the current world. 

🙂

I kinda think you are flogging the dead horse Flip, if "history" prevails here he is about to go into "wall of quotes" mode aided and abetted by dubious stats he pulls out of his ass...

Cheers

4 hours ago, chrisg said:

🙂

I kinda think you are flogging the dead horse Flip, if "history" prevails here he is about to go into "wall of quotes" mode aided and abetted by dubious stats he pulls out of his ass...

Cheers

The most dubious facts I could pull out of my arse would still be more believable than most of your war stories.  🙂

5 hours ago, fliptopia said:

History up til the formation of the EU has been very different from the current world. 

Very true. So why the lionising of the EU?

In other news, I’m closely following the UK election and on Friday the Corbynista movement is going to find out in the most glorious way imaginable that the rest of the UK loathes its sneering, snarky, classist, over-educated, Palestine-obsessed, genderqueer, censorious, woke identitarian bullshit and I personally cannot wait for the recriminations.

Brexit is coming. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Leonid said:

Very true. So why the lionising of the EU?

As far as I see it, there are benefits to the EU. They may or may not be outweighed by the problems. But while previously people seemed to be divided more along national/class/relgious lines, these days it's bitter divides on ideology and left vs right. With all the competing information and misinformation (especially when often both things that a person thinks of as one or the other just end up 2 sides of the same coin) I don't know how you go dismantling the system and getting a better system in place that you can get agreement on. With the USA and China out there economically and Russia on their doorstep, some sort of unifying body seems useful. Ideally you want an umbrella that doesn't require the people under it to be the one person. 

It's not that I defend what the EU is now in it's total scope, just a baby and bathwater thing. 

11 hours ago, Leonid said:

In other news, I’m closely following the UK election and on Friday the Corbynista movement is going to find out in the most glorious way imaginable that the rest of the UK loathes its sneering, snarky, classist, over-educated, Palestine-obsessed, genderqueer, censorious, woke identitarian bullshit and I personally cannot wait for the recriminations.

Brexit is coming. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-08/why-the-workington-man-could-decide-the-uk-election/11772452

"... "I think the Labour party no longer represents the working man of the north, so that's why I'll vote Conservative. ..."

"... "I always voted Labour until Mr Corbyn took charge," one man going about his morning shopping said as he declared he'd be marking Conservative at the ballot box. ..."

4 hours ago, fliptopia said:

As far as I see it, there are benefits to the EU. They may or may not be outweighed by the problems. But while previously people seemed to be divided more along national/class/relgious lines, these days it's bitter divides on ideology and left vs right. With all the competing information and misinformation (especially when often both things that a person thinks of as one or the other just end up 2 sides of the same coin) I don't know how you go dismantling the system and getting a better system in place that you can get agreement on. With the USA and China out there economically and Russia on their doorstep, some sort of unifying body seems useful. Ideally you want an umbrella that doesn't require the people under it to be the one person. 

It's not that I defend what the EU is now in it's total scope, just a baby and bathwater thing. 

I understand the “too big to fail” thinking and I don’t think it’s always wrong but I would like to see a number of exits by the larger remaining economies such as a Fruckoff, Deportugal and maybe an Austria la Vista...

At that point maybe the unelected theocracy that is the EU executive MIGHT realise their overreach and legislate their own powers out to save the furniture.

5 hours ago, eveln said:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-08/why-the-workington-man-could-decide-the-uk-election/11772452

"... "I think the Labour party no longer represents the working man of the north, so that's why I'll vote Conservative. ..."

"... "I always voted Labour until Mr Corbyn took charge," one man going about his morning shopping said as he declared he'd be marking Conservative at the ballot box. ..."

Voters are pawns in the game, to be manipulated via lies and deception resulting in no rewards.............but they live in hope in a hopeless world.

instead of voting for an unattractive individual who upholds some of my values, i'll vote for someone different, who has unattractive principles

that'll teach me... i mean, them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, datafast69 said:

Voters are pawns in the game, to be manipulated via lies and deception resulting in no rewards.............but they live in hope in a hopeless world.

quite possibly.

7 hours ago, Kimmo said:

jd6waeN.jpg

In other news: 

1. Corbyn’s just been chosen by the Simon Wiethensal Center as the number 1 anti-Semite for 2019, edging out a Nazi who shot up a synagogue in the United States. Even beat the Malaysian PM who keeps talking about hook-nosed Jews owning the media.

2. The racism inquiry by the Equalities and Human Rights Commission into Labour’s institutional anti-semitism has just had a leak of Corbyn’s office where (one example) a staffer who called for extermination of all jews 8mo ago, is still in the party and was asked to attend “diversity training” but hasn’t done so because it hasn’t been set up.

3. Labour is the only English Party other than the BNP - literal Nazis - to be subject to a formal Equalities and Human Rights Commission complaint.

Jeremy Corbyn is an institutional anti-Semite and pro-Islamist who is simply too stupid to understand that the West isn’t perfect (but is a lot better) so he jumps into bed with literal Nazis in the form of Islamists.

4 hours ago, scruffy1 said:

instead of voting for an unattractive individual who upholds some of my values, i'll vote for someone different, who has unattractive principles

that'll teach me... i mean, them

What if that individual upheld all your values but liked to rape small children?

Edited by Leonid

Maybe some people and a sub-human here need a level-up in terms of knowing what kind of utter cunt Corbyn is.

To do so, let’s use an example.

Imagine the Christchurch mosque shooting ended with Tarrant getting killed.

A few years later, a few members of the Alt Reich extend an invite to Anthony Albanese to go visit his grave and pray for his soul with the Alt Reich members who are also unrepentant killers.

1. how would the Muslim community feel?

2. would anyone of any conscience vote for Albanese after that?

Because that is EXACTLY what Corbyn did. He honoured the murderers of the 1972 Jewish Olympians at the invite of Palestinian and other Arab Islamist Nazis.

Edited by Leonid
  • Like 1

But this is mainly the Labour/Labor parties being infiltrated by Islam.

Even in our Parliament on Thursday just gone (the last day of sitting for the year) in the valedictory speeches, both Labor leaders made mention of it...........the coalition..........none.

3 minutes ago, LogicprObe said:

But this is mainly the Labour/Labor parties being infiltrated by Islam

Well when a party believes biology doesn’t matter and western civilisation is flawed because we’re not Wakandan in equality - that’s a party that has lost the ability to reason as to what it stands firmly for.

This makes entryism easy. And who will entryists target? The party they can most easily subvert.

4 minutes ago, Leonid said:

Well when a party believes biology doesn’t matter and western civilisation is flawed because we’re not Wakandan in equality - that’s a party that has lost the ability to reason as to what it stands firmly for.

This makes entryism easy. And who will entryists target? The party they can most easily subvert.

LOL!

I had to look that up!

Never saw it but after reading the synopsis I knew I didn't want to!

1 hour ago, Leonid said:

What if that individual upheld all your values but liked to rape small children?

he'd be short listed for pope i guess

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scruffy1 said:

he'd be short listed for pope i guess

Corbyn for Pope then!

• Like 1