Sign in to follow this  
Kimmo

What a joke

On 1/11/2020 at 1:38 PM, eveln said:

Marianne Williamson has formerly declared she's out of the running for 2020

Don't count her out yet. She can still astrally project herself into the Oval Office.

1 hour ago, chrisg said:

Now Cory Booker has thrown in the towel

One more boring clone.

Only candidate that isn't lily white left is Yang.

Lol.

Yang didn’t make tonight’s debate.

6 candidates: Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Steyer, Warren, Biden, Sanders.

Aged 37, 59, 62, 70, 77, 78

The first three don’t appear to have any hope.

The Democratic candidate will be an old white septuagenarian.

So #woke

18 minutes ago, Leonid said:

Lol.

Yang didn’t make tonight’s debate.

6 candidates: Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Steyer, Warren, Biden, Sanders.

Aged 37, 59, 62, 70, 77, 78

The first three don’t appear to have any hope.

The Democratic candidate will be an old white septuagenarian.

So #woke

That just means that the Dems. are certain of a loss this election is all. 🙂

I have a cousin who works in a tiny Biden field office.

{I’m not bignoting myself. This cousin is a nobody In the campaign and she’s never met Biden. So she has absolutely zero credibility beyond the three people who are full time in the office with her.}

They’re exhausted - they keep having to differentiate Biden from the rest of the pack. Every time a volunteer reports back they get statements from Dem voters that the left of the party is living in some kind of fantasy novel where women have dicks, men are on pregnancy leave from Victoria’s Secret lingerie modelling jobs, the earth is ending in 10 years, countries don’t have borders, cops are villains and terrorists are “austere religious scholars”.

Take this with a grain of salt - she’s in a conservative county that has always leaned to conservative Democrat - but that’s what she’s hearing.

It is indeed depressing - there was a time when the Democrats were energetic and relevant but at the moment they are just hollow.

Mind you Trump is 73 and with a diet like his it's a wonder he isn't on dialysis by now.

Cheers

The problem is self-caused.

Trump is the least right-wing of all Republican Presidents in recent history. 

That’s pushed them further left. 

They accepted that, instead of fighting to regain the centre.

Edited by Leonid

🙂

If you asked Trump what "wing" he is you'd probably get a five minute speech on ducks...

I just fail to understand where the relevant Democrats have gone, if the best they can field is Biden there really is a problem.

Perhaps a bigger looming issue is that even if Trump does get re-elected he's liable to be a lame duck because the Dems do look good to re-take the Senate. That's hardly healthy though and expect him to vanish under a flurry of Executive Orders.

Cheers

That’s a loaded guess. Democrats will be defending mostly conservative seats (12) and the Republicans will be defending 23 mostly deep red seats.

So it could actually go the other way.

Lol. The Trump Economy is delivering the lowest black unemployment in history.

Babylon Bee, a US humour news site has a headline that’s just fucken awesome.

”Progressives call on African Americans to quit their jobs to avoid being used as a Trump statistic”.

It’s funny because that’s exactly how the modern left works.

16 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

“One thing required to understand a malignant narcissist at war is that, to him, other people do not have an independent and valued existence.  He doesn’t care in the slightest how many he kills or what nationality they are.”

From your article.

First of all kudos on being a commie and suggesting someone else might be a malignant narcissist.

Second, I thought you lot were all having a whine about racism. Yet here you are saying he doesn’t care about people’s’ nationalities.

Third, and I quote:

For a guy you lefties say doesn’t care how many people he kills, he seems to care about how many people he kills.

Fourth: it’s hard to put a number on it but if Trump gets to even half the numbers of Dubya or Droney McPeaceprize on the “killing people” tally, we can have a jolly conversation about his psychopathy, eh?

Edited by Leonid

Oops, my bad, meant to say

24 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Also, the bit of Vogon armpit putty valiantly attempting to fill in for Trump's brain rapidly dissolving: https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/1/2/1908694/-It-s-degenerative-dementia-as-well-as-malignant-narcissism-And-the-public-tipping-point-is-coming

Also I think someone farted in here

Edited by Kimmo

4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Also I think someone farted in here

That was just air passing in the cavity between your ears, sub-human 🙂

no need to worry.

Edited by Leonid

I wonder which bit of 'this user has you on ignore' is too difficult to process. 

I guess folks who share Trump's NPD couldn't grok it

In all seriousness it really is becoming painful to watch and listen to - he's disintegrating in front of our eyes.

Cheers

43 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I wonder which bit of 'this user has you on ignore' is too difficult to process. 

I guess folks who share Trump's NPD couldn't grok it

and I guess like the mental faculties of all commies, your ignore’s not working

5 hours ago, chrisg said:

In all seriousness it really is becoming painful to watch and listen to - he's disintegrating in front of our eyes.

Cheers

Will you be like this from 2020 through 2024 or will you have a new spiel?

• Haha 1

🙂

He has to survive to win first, in more ways than one...

Cheers

With the Democrats doing their utmost to make sure he does, I repeat my question.

🙂

Let me put it another way then, if someone as useless and corrupt as Trump is the best America can produce they deserve him.

Cheers

1 hour ago, chrisg said:

Let me put it another way then, if someone as useless and corrupt as Trump is the best America can produce they deserve him.

There's a sort of poetry to it that you tend to only find in fiction. It's wild. 

1 hour ago, chrisg said:

🙂

Cheers

One of Trump’s endearing qualities apart from grabbing females by the pussy (joke for the #woke crowd) is his lack of subtlety.

We know he’s probably corrupt because it’s more visible.

But we keep being told others aren’t. How does a coked out drunkard loser like Hunter Biden whose most recent drama is being caught throwing his sausage down the hallway of his dead brother’s widow - how does that guy go from nobody to being on the board of a corrupt company in one of the most corrupt countries in the world at the exact moment daddy becomes veep?

49 minutes ago, Leonid said:

One of Trump’s endearing qualities apart from grabbing females by the pussy (joke for the #woke crowd) is his lack of subtlety.

But we keep being told others aren’t. How does a coked out drunkard loser like Hunter Biden whose most recent drama is being caught throwing his sausage down the hallway of his dead brother’s widow - how does that guy go from nobody to being on the board of a corrupt company in one of the most corrupt countries in the world at the exact moment daddy becomes veep?

In A Nutshell * nods *

6 hours ago, Leonid said:

Hunter is indeed an embarrassment to his Dad, but, he's not running for nomination, his dad is.

The degree of corruption in the case of his being on a board in Ukraine almost certainly extends to the name association but I would argue that his father is far too canny to have positioned him. My feeling is he made his own luck.

Oddly the strangest people, knowing nothing whatsoever about a particular industry do wind up on boards purely because of association. I've had it happen more than once with companies that I have been CTO of.  One in particular where getting a "name" chairman was deemed vital by the accountants positioning the IPO. The guy was useless and seemed always to be drunk most of the time but he still pulled down $25K a month for a year or so before we quietly replaced him and that was 20 years ago. He came from a wine background, just what that had to do with an ISP was beyond me.

That was in Adelaide, an old money town where names are significant.

Regardless the Hunter saga was investigated more than once and no association whatsoever to Joe was ever found.

I find Joe a bit of an enigma really, he was a not ineffective VP behind Obama, certainly not a chair-warmer, but like all the seemingly front-runner Dems he is painfully old.

Cheers